𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞

This is not love, baby
The things which we like are our possession
︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Hera was awoken by a bright light coming from the window. It took her time to adjust her vision to the surroundings . But as soon as she realised what happened a night before , tears brimmed in her eyes. Before she could think more, she felt an arm on her which was of Baekhyun, pulled him towards his bare chest. She could feel his hot breaths at her neck , she took a good look at the man who was lying there comfortably. She slowly caressed his cheek making sure he was disturbed.
And since her body was sore, her eyelids started to get heavy once again and soon she was drifted to heer dreamland .

After taking a good sleep, Hera woke up and found that Baekhyun was not there on the other side of the bed and she could feel his emptiness . She slowly got up from her bed heading towards the bathroom,she took a good shower with tears flowing down her face. She really was unable to feel anything...How she wish if Baekhyun would like her and take care of her instead of considering her as a possession.. As she came out of bathroom after having a good shower, she put her regular dress and after some time , the door knob clicked to reveal Baekhyun who was in hurry searching for something. Soon she realised that Baekhyun  got the file .

She thought of strolling in the house, because she did not want to converse with Baekhyun . She was sad . She asked and learned so many things about the mansion. It was not a lie if she says that the mansion was like a royal palace.

Evening came and Hera decided to check on Baekhyun,but before she could approach him , she observed Chanyeol and saw him waving at her.  They both shared a warm smile.

"So did you take a tour of the house? How was it? "After a moment of silence, Chanyeol spoke

"It was fun, the house is really big oppa" she said

"Aigoo , my little sister, hope so everything is fine between you and Baekhyun " Her experiences changed which can be noticed by her gestures.

She was fidgeting with her fingers, she did not tell the truth because she never wanted to  cause a fight between them, so she took a deep breath and said,
"It's fine oppa , it will take time to adjust but he is a nice guy " Chanyeol released a breathe of relief after listening to her answer .

They both chatted for a while about their day . Till than a call came and when she noticed Chanyeol's aura changed and she knew what was coming before she could say anything , she did not stop him because she know he was in a hurry when she heard those fast paces.

She went in her room and sat on her bed, a few papers were thrown everywhere which were just scribbled , Hera never liked when someone disturbed her privacy and so she respected others' privacy also . She just pick it up and kept at his table. As she was arranging some things , the door and Baekhyun entered and strolled towards her. She could feel his presence behind him but could not utter a word . It did not take long when Baekhyun said,
"I am going outside , do not go anywhere, I will come back soon, don't leave this room , you will get your food in your room " Hera let out a small nod and looked in his eyes which somehow showed that he was a bit feared for her.
She sighed that she will follow what he said and took his hands in hers and said everything will be fine .

Baekhyun left . She peered through her room's window.

She got her food at her bed , she ate and soon she was laying on her bed . She could not sleep. She was missing him, she wanted to be in his arms again. She was turning in the bed . She could not sleep . She woke up to drink water and as she was strolling toward the bed, she heard the door clicked and saw Baekhyun with a blood stained face which was full of cuts , his wounds were open and blood was oozing out of his hands. 

Hera did not took much time and pulled him with her toward the edge of the bed , she searched first aid kit at the place where Baekhyun suggested and brought it and started applying the ointment on his hands and gave a blow on his wounds before putting a  bandage  . Soon she wiped his blood-stained face with wet towel dipped in antiseptic. She applied all the ointments. Baekhyun was tired and he wanted some sleep, Hera soon made him lay on the bed , and covered him with blanket .

She strolled toward other side of bed and pulled him toward her and gave her hug while holding him tightly.  Baekhyun was a bit shock but soon snuggled closer and scooped her arms around her waist .

She woke up and saw Baekhyun is having a high fever . She ran towards kitchen startling the maids and took necessary things and fetched towards the bedroom and gave him antibiotics and made him sleep again even he resisted at first and pushed her hard and walk towards door but soon stumbled and fall. Hera left a heavy sigh and helped him to get up and made him sleep.

She informed Chanyeol and he approached toward the bedroom with a doctor , when doctor checked he told that the wounds of the gun has not yet healed .
Than she remembered of how he felt down and doctor gave her some prescription.  The doctor told that he will be fine in two days and took his leave.

Chanyeol gave her the prescription and most of them. She just caressed his hair.

She came to know that it has been going on from two months , and even after Chanyeol insisted but Baekhyun did not paid a hear and has came here

Hera listened and nodded and sat near him and slowly caressed his hair .