𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

A mafia's feelings are numb
Than what are these feelings ?

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

A/n -please check the introduction part that is chapter one babies ^_^

It's been fuckin two days and Hera is missing Baekhyun like crazy . It's like their relationship consisted of only one thing that is 'longing'.
She hated the feelings which she had developed for Baekhyun. Was it good or a sign of destruction.

Love was something which everyone longes for until they get and here am I , who has found her love but still longing . I do not know what to say is it compassion or worthless?
Doomed in her thoughts, eyes closed , tears were flowing through eyes like it were unstoppable. The pain which she felt everytime he left her was unbearable now.

She was not eating nicely from two days . Today , father forced her to eat her hand and feed her with his own hands . Mr. Byun sighed and thought ,
"This girl love Baek so much , why can't he see that ? That fool."

As Hera was sitting in her room with legs crossed , the door creaked open which startled her for a moment but she did not care to notice. She was so drown in her thoughts. The room was dim , it's like only shadow can be seen. Nothing was moved herre and there throughout the day . The vibes were monotonous. Than the lights turned flicked on . She thought for a moment it was Him  but wrong it turned out to be her worst nightmare ,

Kim Jongdae aka Chen!!!

"What the heck are you doing here?"

"Is this the way you are going to talk to your husband's brother?"

"As per I know he does not consider you as his brother."

"That is he knows ,you are going to be mine , Hera . Very soon that brat is going to get the test of pain."

"Why are you doing this? Huh"

"Because I love it when he is in pain especially the care for you makes me jealous. Sad that he don't care for you fuckin tears ."

"At least he does not boast like you."

Chen just give a evilish grin and leaves from there . Hera sighs and leans against the wall and cry while putting her hands on her mouth. It is the truth Baek does not like her but around him , she feels safe .
Was her nightmare going to turn into reality .

At Baekhyun place

Baekhyun and Chanyeol both got there and went inside the compound by killing everyone.

"Long time no see Baekhyun."
RIAN said by letting out a sarcastic laugh.

"I wished to see you never interrupting in my work , but you so fuckin irritating bastard that I want to kill you right now ."
With that Baek put his gun aiming at Rian's forehead .

"Don't wait , brother just shoot him . Let's end this bastard . Come on ."

Both brothers let out a devilish grin and as they were going to aim a loud bang flinched them.

"Woww I am late huh , !"

Chanyeol recognised him at once ,
"You  are Hera's friend from that day."

Mark just smiled and said,
"Yup , so Byun is her husband ."

"Little boy , I am happy you are aware of that, so please stay away from my wife. It's a warning ."

"Brother , let's cut his head only."

Mark chuckled and shooting started. Baekhyun was on one side , flipping and shooting with two guns in both hands. The fight at some point became manual when their rifles were over . He saw Chanyeol been caught by three people. He reached them with his injured body and help Chanyeol by removing them and tackle them down.

The fight was damn brutal. It was like a never ending fight. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had caught so many injuries , still they were trying their best .

When everything ended , Baek did not have strength to even stand for a moment. Chanyeol was in somehow a better condition. He helped Baek to get and helped to give him a temporary heal to his pain till they reach their home.
His injuries this time was brutal .

"I miss her , how she heals my pain . For the first time in my life , I missed her so much in these days . How I wish I could tell her. First time I am afraid of death."

Hera ran through the stairs fastly as she heard the horn of the car. She wanted to hug him and cry over his chest. She did not wait much and open the door but sight before break her heart into pieces.

"I never waited these days to see this horrible sight in front of me. Whenever I feel loved , why it happens with me.  I cannot see him in pain."

"Hera, are you okay sis?"

"Ne ."

Liar. A big liar. Hera was just terrified.