𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

Before starting this chapter I want you all to please read again the first chapter as it has gone through major editing . So I would like you all to go through it .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Wether with Love or hate you
are mine only "
シ︎シ︎シ︎シ︎シ︎

Baekhyun's mansion

After killing Jennifer Kim , both the brothers returned at evening , their faces filled with cuts , as if they had returned from a war . "Brother you did a nice job, I am happy with your work ." Baekhyun said with a calm tone.
Chanyeol who was about to enter his room surprisingly turned his head to look over his brother's direction . He was shock as well as happy with his words .

Chanyeol hesitated for a moment but than said ,"Thank You , brother" with the warmest smile on his face .

This was the major difference between Baekhyun and Chanyeol ..They both were mafias but Chanyeol was a bit soft-hearted and a cheerful man . He knew how to light up the mood at a time .

Chanyeol was happy with his brother's behaviour , and somehow he knew the reason .

Flashback
After brutally killing Jennifer , Baekhyun was sitting casually on his seat with Chanyeol waiting for their coffee . They were discussing about their further mafia plans .
Soon after Baekhyun leaned back on his chair with his eyes closed and resting his back . His face was sweaty with his bangs on his face . He opened his eyes and observed the beautiful scenery from the cafe's window . As his eyes were beholding the beauty of the nature, the aroma of the coffeee reached his nose which caused him to turn his direction towards the place from where the aroma was coming and saw Hera coming with a tray of two coffees .
Hera was afraid of Baekhyun but she knew that she should not let Baekhyun know about it .

She placed the coffee nearly on the centre of the table and handed it to both of them. Baekhyun can't take his eyes off her beauty .

As Hera was going to return to the counter ,

"Excuse me, please"  Baekhyun said . To Chanyeol's surprise ther was a bit calmness in his voice

"Ne! "Replied Hera with a smile

"Can I get more sugar in my coffee?"

Of course sir just a minute

And she returned with the sugar bottle and drop two cubes of sugar in his ☕.

There was no doubt that Hera was clean with her work .

They both bid their goodbye and went .

Present -

"BAEKHYUN"! A loud voice was heard which belonged to none other than Mr. Byun with authority in his voice .

It didn't took a moment for both the brothers to reach there and straight with chests tightened and looking down

"Baekhyun I want you to marry a girl name Hera"

"But ap......."

Wait she works in a cafe and she is the most deligent girl I have ever seen .

A part of Baekhyun's heart was happy but a part of him thought that it was too fast for him

Baekhyun bowed his head and no sooner did he turn around to get his hand to the knob , his father spoke

"Baekhyun, remember I want her only to be my daughter in law and if she does not come with love kidnap her, force her , I don't care but I want this work to be done ..I hope I am clear"

"Ne appa"!!
And Baekhyun sighed and returned to his room.