"Can I go to the bathroom?" Lydia suddenly asks. "Sure." Claudia nods making Lydia get up and walk out the room. "He might be able to help us." Scott tries to reason. Cal passes Pyrrhus to Ethan before getting up "Scott no." he tells his alpha. "Lydia? Did you find it? The last door on the left." Claudia asks. "Found it." Lydia responds. "Cal he could have answers." Scott tells him. "You're not hearing us. Trust me... you don't wanna talk to him." Noah tells Scott. "Just for a few minutes." Scott says. "Scott. My grandfather can't help you." Cal tells him. "Just a few questions. Five minutes!" Scott exclaims. "It's not possible for you to just talk to this guy! Okay? Just find another way." Noah retorts. "But what is this is the only way?" Scott asks. "Scott. You have your answer." Claudia tells the teen alpha. "Sheriff, please." Scott pleads. "Scott!" Claudia says. "The answer is no." Noah tells him. The teen leave, Cal turning to his parents "I'll see you guys tomorrow, you still up for dinner this weekend?" he asks them. "Still at your place?" Claudia asks. "Yeah, Louise and the triplets want to see you." Cal smiles. Claudia smiles and kisses his head before he leaves, crossing the road to his house. Sky runs and jumps at his while snuffling his legs "Hey girl, where are Jackson, Ethan and Pyrrhus?" he asks. Sky gives a small bark before running upstairs, Cal smiles and follows her upstairs to find his mates putting Pyrrhus in his bed "When did he fall asleep?" he asks. "About half hour ago." Ethan responds. "So another half hour and we'll get him up." Jackson adds, kissing Cal softly.

The next evening Cal heads over to Scott's with Jackson where Liam has set up a party to make sure that Gwen is safe "Okay let me get this straight

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The next evening Cal heads over to Scott's with Jackson where Liam has set up a party to make sure that Gwen is safe "Okay let me get this straight. You set up a party to keep Gwen safe. Why not just set up a study group?" Cal asks. "I... I didn't think of that." Liam admits. Cal shakes his head "Scott is gonna kill you when he finds out." Cal tells him. "Yeah." Liam nods. Jackson laughs "Come on." he tells Cal, pulling him into the crowd of dancing students. Smiling Cal wraps his arms round Jackson's neck as his mate pulls him close "We're supposed to be keeping an eye on Gwen." he smiles. "Liam, Mason, Corey and Hayden are watching her aswell. I think we can have a dance." Jackson responds. Cal smiles and runs his hands into Jackson's hair as they begin kissing each other, fighting each other for dominance. Cal moans slightly as Jackson pulls his hair a bit "Do you really have to do that now?" Hayden glares walking over. "Why not?" Cal counters. "We're supposed to be protecting Gwen." Hayden responds. "And when it comes down to it we will. We've barely had any time to been teenagers. Especially Cal, so back off Hayden." Jackson glares, taking Cal's hand and pulling him away. Cal smiles "Is it bad I found that kinda hot?" he asks making Jackson chuckle and kiss him.

Cal looks at the ceiling at sees a black spot forming, before he can say anything Gwen runs down screaming, Hayden following her "What's wrong?" Liam asks her. "I saw him!" Gwen exclaims. She turns and points at the stairs "He is over there. Do you see him?" she asks. No one sees anything making  Gwen run "Help me!" she begs. "Wait!" Corey tells her but getting ignored. "Guys! It's a Ghost Rider." Corey exclaims, using his ability to see what's happening. "Where?" Liam asks. "Heading to the kitchen. Right here." Corey says, suddenly making the Ghost Rider visible by touching it. The Ghost Rider turns and shoves Corey into the wall making his collapse to the floor. Everyone sees the Ghost Rider making them panic as the pack surrounds the Rider "Everybody out! Now!" Corey shouts. The students oblige and run out the house, Mason using a jar of Mountain Ash to seal the kitchen from the living room so Gwen is safe. The Rider uses his hand to try and get through before realising he can't get through and deciding to use his whip instead to try and break it "We can't let him get through." Liam says before slamming a lamp into the Rider's head. Turning the Rider slams Liam into the wall making him fall to the floor, Cal starts fighting the Ghost Rider before being thrown into the banister and being knocked out. Jackson runs over snd tries to wake him up, ignoring what's happening behind him "Cal? Cal, come on. Wake up!" he tries. Cal groans slightly and sits up in time to see the Ghost Rider disappear in a gust of wind and dead leaves "Did that happen or is it the concussion making me see things?" he asks.

Cal and Jackson help Liam clear up Scott's house when Scott walks in "Liam's idea, I did warn him." Cal tells their alpha. "You said to find a safe place. So we brought the party here." Liam defends himself, Hayden, Corey and Mason. "Who said to throw a party at all?" Scott asks. "At least we saved Gwen." Liam points out. "But you saw one of the Ghost Riders?" Scott asks. "Corey made him visible so we could fight him." Jackson explains. "But doesn't the book say if you see the Wild Hunt, you are taken too?" Scott questions. "All of the party saw him." Liam responds. "Does that mean..." Jackson trails off. "They're all gonna be taken." Cal realises. "I should've been here." Scott sighs. "Where were you anyway?" Cal asks. "Lydia, Malia and I went to see your grandfather." Scott responds sheepishly, "You what?!" Cal shouts, eyes glowing. Jackson grabs hold of him "My dad told you not to!" Cal growls. "Your dad found us and made us leave." Scott defends. "Oh, so that makes it better?" Cal asks, eyes still glowing. "Cal, calm down." Jackson tells him. Cal closes his eyes and thinks of Pyrrhus, Ethan, Jackson, Louise, the triplets and Zac, making his slowly calm down. While this has happened Liam has left, not wanting to get involved with what was going on between his alpha and his friend. Scott looks at Cal "I'm sorry, alright?" he asks. "No." Cal glares before storming off upstairs to continue clearing up. Scott looks at Jackson "Why's he so angry about this?" he asks. "That's for his dad to tell you." Jackson responds before walking upstairs after Cal.

Cal sees his dad walk in making him follow him to Scott's room where Scott is cleaning up "It looks like you had a party." Noah remarks. "Yeah. I hope having everything cleaned before my mom comes home." Scott responds. "I'll help." Noah tells him. "Sheriff. I'm really sorry. We never should have never gone there to see your father." Scott apologises. "Nah. It's okay. I should've been clear about who he is. Maybe a part of me just didn't want to admit it." Noah tells him, pulling his shirt away to show a scar under his left shoulder "This is my dad, Scott. He pushed me through a glass table and was going after my mom. There are still pieces of glass in here. The doctor told my mother that they would be there for the rest of my life working their way out. It was a small price to keep away from her, that time." he explains. Noah sits on the bed, ascot doing the same as Cal leans against the door frame "You know. My father told me something of bothering me one day. Something about memories." Noah starts. "What do you mean?" Cal asks his dad. "Have you had a dream... that is so real, you thought it was a memory? Okay. In this dream, I lay in the bed with Claudia, it's a couple of weeks before we move away from college. And we talk about the future, in kids, and what we call them. And I tell her, if we have a son, I wanna name him after my father. She laughs and says: "Why would you wanna settle a poor kid a name like that?" Then I tell her: "Because he's a great father." One I wish I had. A father I hoped to be. I nthat point of the dream, she smiles, kisses me and says: "It's okay. We'll name him that." But won't matter. By the way, he will be called "Stiles"." Noah explains. Cal frowns "So this Stiles could really be my brother?" he questions. "He just well could be." Noah nods.