I.

Something was odd today. You had almost attended all the class and all of them went well.

How though? Oh yes! Jimin wasn't there in the school. So it was sure that your day had to be peaceful.

"Chipmunk must be happy today" your friend Yuna teased you colliding her arm onto yours as you left out a slight chuckle.

"Yah Ms.Y/N would you like to give us some tip for the exams which are about to approach?" The teacher asked out of the blue.

"Sorry sir I didn't bring my wallet" you fired back making the whole class chuckle.

This is what you were. Creating your own rules and not following them, not caring caring about anyone's opinion with a small group of friends, roasting others and this is exactly what Jimin was.

He thought he was the coolest until he met you. And there you go! You both began trying to pull each other down and thus became the famous enemies of the school.

"Behave Ms. Y/N. This is your professor, not Jimin" the teacher said earning slight chuckles. "Mmph ok" you rolled your eyes and sat down.

The day went well as there was no one to disturb. You freely roamed around and ate ice cream with Yuna on your way back home.

But that happiness soon faded away when you reached home.

You had only thirty minutes left and had to leave for work. You worked in a café near your house. You didn't live with your family.

Your parents had a divorce and your own father threatened you to death just because he didn't have money for your education.

He usually used to return home all drunk and take his frustration out on you by locking up in your room or by beating you.
Although you were brave and had your own ways to save yourself from his betrayals, everything had to come to an end.

You were not ready to give up on your education just because your father didn't want to. You wanted to live an independent life and so decided to run away at times when your father wasn't at home.

You went to Yuna's house but for how long could you stay there? You cannot depend yourself entirely on her. That's why you worked in a nearby café and after saving some money you rented a plot for your stay.

Both the café and your best friend's house were situated at walkable distance and over time you were able to manage everything between your studies and work.

You finally reached the café standing at the counter all tired and exhausted, taking people's order.

It was Friday which always built up a hustling state in the area due to 50% off sales. Half of your notebook was filled with orders scrabbled all around as you turned the page to jaut down the last one.

"Hey shawty"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plz vote and hope u enjoyed.....

👇