Let's count these simple feeling,
Let's list them all out.
And yet I forgot that warm feeling
The one I get when you're next to me.
Bye-bye my dear lover.
We won't meet again.
And yet I'm stuck here in this limbo
In this state that I can't emote
I don't know what to do
And only laughter escapes my throat

You're like a donut with a hole,
So full but empty, and will never quite be whole.
And now I'm wondering if you're here,
Or just a fragment of my memory that's now unclear

Failed again, I've given up chase
But when I close my eyes I see your nameless face.
Yet another night with sleepless sleep
I struggle without you here wedged between the sheets

No I don't want to die
Want to know what it feels like?
It won't bring peace or piece together
All that you have lost.
Time has passed, we won't last,
My memories turn to glass
I am the donut hole,
The unwanted, without a soul

Can't count these complex feeling,
Can't list them all out
This new life of mine without hearing
Your voice, forgetting how it sounds.
Bye-bye my dear lover
We won't meet again
And yet I'm stuck in this here limbo
In this state that I can't emote
I don't know what to do
And all my tears flow until I choke

A gaping hole had opened,
Right up in my chest.
And in this emptiness I'm lonely
It's my only proof that you were here.
Come back my dear lover,
Oh, come back to me...
My heart in ribbons falls to the floor
And there's nothing that I can do...

Let's count these simple feeling,
Let's list them all out
And yet I forgot that warm feeling
The one I'd get when you're next to me
Bye-bye my dear lover
We won't meet again...

And in the end I start to feeling complete
With a face I remember.
I take a deep breath
And I open my eyes now to confess.
I have opened my eyes.
I remember your name."

Soft snoring entered my mind. I smiled sadly and grabbed Izuna, teleporting to Madara's old room. I kissed his forehead and left the room. Taking one last glance at my son I quietly closed the door. A sparkle shone in the corner of my eye. I glanced down at my engagement that gleamed in the moonlight. My eyes softened and I clenched my hand. "I won't give up Madara."

~Izuna's P.O.V~Time skip 4 years~
I groaned as light filled my eyes, "Izuna~ Wake up~" I sleepily glanced at my grinning mother. I nuzzled into my pillow, "Five more minutes..." What? I'm 14. Let me be. I yelped as I slammed onto the ground. I shot up and my eye twitched and my mom's innocent smile. "Izuna. How do you expect a chance with Tsunade if remain acting like a child?"

I huffed and sat crisscrossed, "One. I'm an Uchiha. Uchiha's get the girl they want." My mother rolled her sparkling pink eyes. "Two. You have no right about acting like a child. You act more of a child than me and you're 38!" I hissed as I felt a sharp pain sprout on my head. I stood up and gripped my head, "Mom!"

Mom began to laugh in her chibi form. I twitched and grabbed her leg, holding her upside down in her chibi form. She pouted and started to squirm, "Oi! I'm your mom! You can't bully me!" I smirked and began to walk outside. She squealed as I threw her. I smiled at her, "I love you mom! Bye!"

"Izuna!" I chuckled and teleported to where my team would meet up. "I'm here!" I noticed the only ones here were Orochimaru and Tsunade. Orochimaru nodded at my recognition. Tsunade raised an eyebrow, "Why do you have a bump on your head? Did you mess with Aunty again?" I blinked and felt my head.

I frowned, "I thought it would have healed already..."I flinched as I felt the bump begin to heal itself. "You're not used to your ability?" I turned to Orochimaru. It was more of a statement than a question. I shook my head, "I am. It's just whenever I get hit by mom, it takes longer to heal." Orochimaru nodded in understanding, my mom would would treat him like family and would sometimes scold him also.

I suddenly smiled, catching Tsunade off guard. "What?" I dug into my pockets and pulled out a special made kunai with a black bow. "Didn't you say it was your brother Nawaki's birthday. He's turning 12 isn't he?" Tsunade raised her eyebrows in shock, "You were actually listening to me when I told you that?"

I smirked and grabbed her chin, "Well I was entranced by your beauty but I was able to pick some of the words that you spoke of." A twinge of pink reached her cheeks but I soon backed away as I saw her clench her fist. I smirked, "What did you get your brother?" Tsunade's annoyance washed away as she softly smiled, "I gave him my grandfathers necklace."

"That's a meaningful gift I assume." I glanced at Orochimaru and gave him a slight nod. I was teaching him about human emotions considering he really had no experience with it. My head began to throb as I sensed Jiraiya's chakra signature. "Izuna!" I saw Tsunade snicker behind me as I plaster a fake smile on my face, "Yes?"

He grinned deviously causing me to raise an eyebrow. He stuck his finger in my face and smirked, "You think that you are so cool! But you are actually a stupid brat! Tenshi-sensei just told me that your weak point was in singing!" I tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows, "How is not singing uncool?"

Jiraiya laughed, "You're uncool AND stupid! If you can't sing then how do you expect to serenade a girl?" He smirked proudly, "I've serenaded countless girls and have gone on countless dates." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, "So...I can't sing?" Jiraiya nodded smugly. I looked at Orochimaru, "When do we have to go on our mission?"

Orochimaru slid a small smirk, "We have enough time." I sighed and looked down. Words slipped out of my mouth, "I still have too long a life ahead, Just to give up and drop all of these dreams. I just want to try and fix all the things that I've left undone. I thought that I could reach, Something carried over I saw within my dreams,And yet I stumble on all my actions on this road, That's in front of me. It's not like I want things to go back to the way before, All I want is to open my eyes and feel the sun. Don't let them see that you're afraid No, don't make a face And, no, you can't let them know you want them, To pity you. You can't let every single sin end with tears. Wear them proudly on your sleeve along with your fears. It's like your waiting for someone to draw near. In a maze of emotion. There comes a day where you find a way to escape. A blank page, now I'm writing out my own fate. I've grown tired of running away from a thing called reality. And I will scream from the top of my lungs. I'm living to fulfill my hopes. I'm not longer taking the safer way out of anything. I'll always find strength from those who will help me. They'll always be there by my side. The hope for tomorrow, Will help me ease all my pain today."

I closed my eyes then I looked up and tilted my head. "You were right Jiraiya. I DON'T know how to sing." Tsunade had a small blush and Orochimaru had an amused look on his face. I smirked largely as I noticed Jiraiya with his jaw on the ground. I brushed some dust off of me and turned to the village gates, "Shall we leave now." Tsunade giggled as Orochimaru slightly chuckled, "You sure got a bit of Tenshi-sensei's personality."

"Let's go!"

I am sorry if this chapter was boring but I am just trying to push into the Naruto plot. The next time period is Kushina and Minato! Stay tuned! ~ Shiro