𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

. . .

third-person's p.o.v.

As a result of both being legal to both sides, it ended well for Y/N and Karma. Indeed that they were still young to cherish such a relationship while they're still at the time of adolesence, but it was never an obstacle for them to be blocked with differences. Y/N had finally come to her senses and decided to finally leave Kunigagaoka Junior High. Sure thing, that it was an adjustment for the couple, but Y/N knew how much she needed to heal and how much she wanted to leave such a nightmarish place. From what she heard, Asano has left the country for good. Reason? Better Opportunity.

Everyone finally erased the fact that they have the rights to hurt Y/N again. It was finally over, yet it still didn't make Y/N change her mind. She was determined to move schools with a reason saying she needed a better environment. Her parents agreed and finally moved her to another prestigous school. Kunugigaoka's arch nemesis. School of achievers and all-rounder students, and it was an opportunity for her to start a new chapter of your life without the shitty big five wrapping their hands around her.

. . .

timeskip: seven years after

your p.o.v.

Already seven years since I met the boy I thought I won't end up with. He, finally ended up being a politician while I studied Law. Yes, I made my dad my role model and promised him I'll do better than him that they'll immediately thought of me when they hear the name Attorney L/N.

For those seven years worth of fun, I have realized I was being materialistuc all this time, when I could've wasted almost half of my life trying to have fun, instead I let Asano hold me from actually having fun. Not until Karma came.

There were ups and downs in our relationship, but never have I thought of giving up on him. Since he was my first love.

It still made my heart flutter with joy every time I think of it, knowing that he never gave up on me, and the sacrifice of checking up on me even when it's already time for his sleep. He still was sadistic, but he was never narcissist. I'm glad he wasn't. There were times he become violent, but he never laid a finger on me when we're having a disagreement, and I'm relieved.

"Are you okay?" Karma decided to interrupt my thoughts. "Hmm, I am," I nodded as I lay beside him. "You know, I'm very happy..." I muttered as I cuddle with him. "And why is that?" He asked in a concerned and soft voice. "Because I get to spend the rest of my life with you," I cringed but giggled. "Aww, that's sweet," he hummed as he placed a gentle kiss on my head. "Who knew, I'll end up with Class A's sweetheart," he muttered putting a few strands of my hair behind my ear. "I love you, so so much," he finally kissed me on the lips making my stomach flutter with joy. "I love you too," I hummed and hugged him really really tight.

"Promise me one thing," I stared at him. "What is it?" He asked worriedly. "Promise me that even when the sky falls behind us, we'll still come back for each other, hmm?" I reckoned giving his hand a squeeze. He gave me a soft smile and hummed in response. "I will, and forever will... I will cherish you," he burried his face at the crook of my neck. "God, I fucking love you so, so, so much..." he muttered through my skin. "And I fucking love you too," I giggled as I stayed to my position.

It really ended well for the both of us, as a compromise, he and I decided to move to Europe to pursue our dreams. Living alone together made me realize how much I needed him more than I want to. And as I close the page for our highschool love story... I now open a new page for the both of us to live our lives as adults in a relationship. The chapter which he and I lives happily ever after...

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

word count: 700

i finally ended the book because I'm going through a shitty phase right now and I don't really feel well. See you guys when I see you, and I'll try to look over this book when I become okay again. Hmm... thank you for reading such an epilogue and... I love you very much!

-love, leo (mysticleon_)