𝗑𝗑

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

your p.o.v.

I decided to enter the room with the books on my arms and earned glares from practically everyone inside the room. "Well, well, well... if it isn't the weak bitch who earned a little ego," smirked one of my classmates. Tsk, I don't care. I secretly rolled my eyes while I walked to my seat with Ren Sakakibara on it. Fuck it, another asshole. I stared at the man in front of me without moving a single muscle and with no emotion plastered on my face. "Ooohh It's L/N-chan...~" smirked Sakakibara while he stands up to cling his arm on my shoulder. "Dude, what the fuck?" I managed to utter as his grip tightens around me. "Asano-san got weaker, but I still has the priveledge to—" before he can finish his own words, he immediately slapped the fuck out of me. "Go find yourself something useful to do, you're way too, nevermind..." he smirked as he tried to slam my head on my desk.

The same clichè event. Goddamn it.

I immediately stepped on his foot when I felt his hand on my head. "Will you stop?" I asked, still sounding polite and sarcastic at the same time. "And why would I?" He quietly hissed in pain. "Because I'll do the same thing I did to Asano if you don't stop," I smiled innocently. "Now move it slow poke," I pushed him off with my elbow as I attempted to take a seat with eyes glued into me. "... what?" I asked at the girls who were obviously whispering about me. "Tsk you just grew some ego, you can't really actually hurt someone, a fly can ever hurt more than you do," bluntly mumbled one. "..." I kept silent as I stared at them. "See? She can't even answer me." She added. "You ain't even asking me, dumbass," I mumbled as I continued to glare. "What did you just say?!" She glared at me as she grips onto my neck. "Clichè," I continued to stare at her even though I am dying with suffocation. "What's the matter sweetheart? Can't breathe?" She chuckled as she grips on my neck tighter. "A-a-a little," I faked a stutter as I punched her on the gut making her loosen her grip. "AH WHAT THE FUCK!" She cursed as she dropped down for air and comfort. "This is going to be a long day," I cooed while I sit straight and fixed everything on my desk. "Playtime's over," I turn to Asano giving me a death glare but eventually replied with a wink.

. . .

timeskip: after class

I reached the school gate as I wait for Karma to show up. Which definitely makes sense why he's late because his classroom is very far from the main campus. "Ah, there you are, love," Karma appeared with his bad on his shoulder and his hands in his pockets. "Hi!" I waved as I walked nearer to him and approach him with a hug. "How was it?" He immediately asked, taking the books off my arms for him to hold. "Well it sure was clichè, to be honest, but I manage to annoy Asano," I giggled. "Wait didn't that asshole like you?" He asked for assurance. "I don't remember clearly—wait... oh yeah, he does, but he's nothing but a wannabe me, pathetic," I rolled my eyes. "Wannabe you? How?" He asked clinging his around my shoulder. "He devoted every piece of his soul he has into studying trying to be better than me, but I guess natural skill is very different from forced skill," I uttered. "Funny how he tries to catch up to my grades while I do my best to fail it," I sighed hopelessly. "Hmmm, it's alright, Y/N..." he smiled after giving me a peck.

"Oh and do you wanna stay at my place after?" He asked while holding my hand tight. "Hmm... I mean, I can, I'll just let my parents know," I giggled. "Let me guess, you have assignments don't you, and tomorrow is the deadline, right?" I guessed. "Yep, but other than that, let's go play video games,"  he insisted. "Alright then," I smiled and walked along with him.