𝗑𝗂𝗂

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

. . .

your p.o.v.

timeskip: two weeks after the incident

"Block my attacks, Y/N!"

"Dodge!"

"Block!"

"Bitch, can't we take a rest?!" I complained as I roll to the side to avoid Karma's attack. "Nope," he sadistically smiles as he pulls me up to redo the skill I just did. "I'll try again," he giggled after he swiftly moves his arm into left to where I am positioned. With my traumas and anger, I blocked his arm and pinned his arm down using my elbow making him silently yelp in pain. "I told you, I'm already tired!" I cursed as I kicked the back of his knees resulting him to kneel down with my sudden defense. I quickly pinned him down and got on his back blocking any movement coming from him. "Woah, lady-luck, how come you've attacked this quick?" He asked irritating me even more. "We've been training for three days, I am so tired...!" I cursed while panting, still him on his back as I pin him on the ground. Suddenly, he swiftly turns around making me fall off his back, and he was now pinning both of my arms as he smiled at me. I suddenly felt my blood rush through my cheeks as I felt his breathing against my skin. "You lose," he winked, adding even more redness to my cheeks. "Get off me asshole!" I immediately cursed as soon as I snapped back into reality. "Hehehehe, okeh~" he smirked as he took his hands off my arms.

"Anyways, how long was your rest duration?" Karma asked. I got up and sat criss-cross apple sauce style and sighed. "The school originally offered a six-month rest for me, since they understood how much trauma I got into, especially the healing phase," I explained. "Why did you reject it?" Karma asked. "I'm fine, although my wounds were still under recovery, but I can't waste six full months without doing anything," I explained. "Hmm, has your mom ever asked you about your mental state?" He curiosly asked handing me a water bottle. "Thanks—well, S/N must have reminded them to not mention anything about it, they even recommended to get me into therapy," I sighed. "Well, it'll help your traumas, you wake up every single midnight crying because of how the trauma caused you, are you sure you're okay?" Karma asked worriedly. "I am... it's not like I've never been through this phase, I'll get over it soon," I chuckled while avoiding his gaze. "Y/N-chan, stop pretending..."

'—stop pretending...'

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

flashback: 2 weeks back

"Stop pretending...!" He kicks my stomach causing the pain to elevate to every part of my body. "Hmm..." I hummed bitterly as I swallow a lump on my throat. How will I escape this hell? I suddenly felt his hands wrapped onto my hair and forcefully raised my head. "I told you to stop pretending!!!" He slapped me causing blood to spill from my lips. "Please... stop," I cried while avoiding his ego. "You still have a reservoir of ego don't you?" he grips on my neck next. "W-w-what?" I cried producing sounds from the difficulty of breathing. "Can't you kneel in front of me?" He smirks. "I-I-I never did something w-w-wrong...!" I retorted as I received another slap from him. "We'd look—good together, if only you're not overshadowing me," he fakes a frown as he positions his head against mine. His hot breathing hitting my face while I teared and closed my eyes with the fear of him abusing me again. "I could've liked you, well—I do, but, you STOLE EVERYTHING FROM ME!" he cursed and with an instant flash he slams my head against the hardwood floor. I sobbed continuously as I felt a new trail of blood makes its path on my beaten face. "You deserve that," he smirked as he locked the door and left me alone again.

end of flash back

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

My eyes darkened as the traumatic memory of what had happened started to haunt me again. The adrenaline of simple things started to echo stronger in my senses as it starts to haunt every single sanity I have. My head spinning drastically because of how nightmarish the memory was. My tears forming to roll down my cheeks as I strongly cover my ears with ny hands to stop how strong the sound waves started to travel.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me and the familiar scent, warmth, and feeling was present. "Don't worry, I'm here," I heard him whisper, with how calm his voice was, it immediately sent the calm vibes to my senses that rapidly travels through. I sobbed as I tug into him. "How... h-h-how?" I asked as I struggle to regain my breathing. "I'm here," he pulls me closer to him and plants a kiss onto my head. He takes the handkerchief and cups my face and wipes my tears. "Shh, lady-luck, smile again...!" He rubs onto my cheek bringing me even more comfort. "If you ever wanna talk it out, I'll listen to you, hmm?" he opens his arms allowing me to hug him tighter. "Y-y-you're right, red," I muffled as my lips formed into a small smile. "Maybe therapy will, help me," I sniffed. "If it ever feels like I'm forcing you, quit it, okay?" He asked. "Maybe this time it'll help me," I sighed as I hugged him tighter.

karma's p.o.v.

After what had happened to Y/N, I felt bad for not being there right before. But those two weeks I was with her, I saw how much she tried to hide her soft side, the way she expresses her inner self when she's with me. The way she genuinely smiles at the tiny things I do for her. Her company was fun to be with, although she can't help but feel suicidal every now and then, I had to watch over her everytime she lays her hand on something that's worth for killing herself. But other than that, she's someone whom I want to be with through my life. Poetic, but I can't help but get attached to the girl whom I thought I wasn't being friends with. Hmm, I think I'm starting to develop feeling for you, L/N Y/N. Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have someone waiting on you. I want to be with you and witness your genuine smiles, I want to be there for you and calm you down whenever trauma triggers you. And, I think, I'm in love with you.

"I'll always listen, if you ever need me, Y/N,"

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

word count: 1106

Cringe, but thanks for reading this! I love you so much! At least Y/N has someone who started to develop feelings for her. I mean no one ever liked me for as a girl. And I wanted Y/N to be loved after how she experienced the cruelty of the world! Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Thank you! (Writing this at 3 am, because overthinking, breakdowns and insomnia kept author-chan awake)<3

-love, leo (mysticleon_)