𝗑𝗂𝗏

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

. . .

karma's p.o.v.

"—huh?" I turn my head at the curious lady by the kitchen bar. "Why are you asking me that?" I asked. "Vengeance," she lowers her head but still allows me to view her creepy smile. Is this really the Y/N, I know? "Child, you just went to therapy, why are you thinking like that?" I teased. "Therapy was no help, the psychiatrist wasn't considerate," she rolls her eyes. "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, she said 'What do you think triggered your mental health?' Then I answered with, 'Abuse from some people around my class, and frustration, and hiding my mayhem in my mind.' But then she answered, 'You know, it is required to learn self defense,' like—what kind of fuckery is that?" She curses. "Oh, well let's see if you'll lose over me again," I smirked. "Shut up Karma, just because you have speed and agility doesn't mean I can't stand against you," she smirks back. "Well let's see then," I gave her a fist bomb which she gladly accepted. "How long will your therapy last?" I asked. "From what I remember, I had to take those calming pills so I won't panic at night. And I have a weekly appointment testing if those pills works. Hahahaha not fun," she complained as she showed her phone with dates marked as visit to the psychiatrist. "Well, let's see if you'll overcome it then, I'm rooting for your recovery, Lady-luck," I smiled at her. "Hmm... thanks. But if it still doesn't help me, dad and mom would just spend a shitload amount of money with no change in their favorite daughter," I heard her murmur. "Oh, favorites, aye?" I asked. "Cause they draw too much attention on me, it's annoying me," she retorted. "Yeah, I know that you're sarcastic," I turned to her as I handed the Anti-Korosensei knife Mr. Karasuma provided for us. "HAHAHA what is this?" She plays with the tip of the knife.

"That's a knife, can't you see?" I sarcastically muffled. "What kind of shit is this, are we playing pirates?" She retorted. "Oh, you want a real one? Here, catch," I smirked as I threw an actual knife at her, she had fast reflexes so she was quick to miss the attack making the knife hit the chopping board. "Don't kill me," she rolled her eyes as she pulled the knife off the board. But when she was about to throw the knife back at me, she must've stumbled over her foot causing her to fall over. I was quick enough to catch her before the dagger cuts her skin. She was left speechless after what happened and remained frozen at her spot. She then engaged an eye contact with me which made envision how much fear this clumsy behavior caused her. I heard her pant silently as I pat her shoulder to calm her. Our eye contact lasted more minutes before I helped her stand and gave her a hug. Clumsy lady-luck, oh my. "You nearly got injured again," I bluntly reminded. "Y-yeah, sorry. C-clumsy me," she chuckled after standing up straight and hugs back. "I have no idea why are you embracing me, but it's comforting, really, reallt comforting," she muffles as she sniffs onto the perfume's fragrance sprayed on my clothes. It immediately sent whirling in ny stomach causing my face to lit up into somewhat a tomato-shade red. I was blushing — for the first time, over a girl. Y/N, what have you done to cause such an odd reaction on me? "Wait, is this—Guess Eternity?" She asked while letting go of the embrace. "Yeah, how did you know?" I asked. "You and Asano smells the same..." she frowned while sitting back to her chair. "How'd you know Asano has the same perfume as I am?" I asked causing her to flinch.

"He sexually assaulted me when I got kidnapped," she frowned, hiding her face and avoiding any eye contact. "Alright, give me that," My eyes were already burning in anger but I had to keep my calm so I tried to reach for the knife by the bar which Y/N immediately took out of my reach. "Y/N, the knife..." I reminded with dominance. "N-no, this is none of your business, and besides... I'll get the job done," she gave me comforting smile which was engulfed with paradox words that sent a little percentage of fear to me. The atmosphere around her was finally filled with bloodlust, bitter, pain, and vengeance.