𝗑𝗏𝗂

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

. . .

your p.o.v.

timecheck: 2 PM, Kunigagaoka Junior High, Classroom 3-A

"HEY BITCH!" another girl calls me out as she attempts to slam my head on the table. I immediately used my hands as support for my head to not hit the table. "W...what?" I asked faking a gulp. "Who are you to touch Karma like that?!" She asked trying to pull my hair again. "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, acting all... innocent and dumb.  Once again, hot eyes are on me. Another move then I'll be dead meat. "Do you think you're so pretty to date Karma?—no, after all you're just a pathetic little bitch that wants fucking attention. No one will like you," and with a sudden move, she threw the baseball at my face. I sighed as I move aside to not get hit by the ball. Only to get the mirror behind me broken.

"Oh no, you broke the mirror...!" I mouthed as I hid a smirk. Had to let those tears flowing. I decided to fake my cry as I look onto the girl. "You're r-r-right, I'm pathetic," I sobbed while keeping my head low. "Tsk, Karma is just using you, wake up...! Stop your fantasies, he doesn't like you!" She snapped. I kept quiet after wiping the tears under and keeping a smile.

Reminder number one: keep your persnality doe and calm don't let them get into your nerves. Remember, you're still the same old Y/N they knew.

. . .

Suddenly, the same freak, started touching my hair trying to caress my face. A pervert. I'm annoyed by the fact that this ugly ass motherfucker can have the guts to be a pervert. "Do you mind?" I keep my face sweet. "Why, why... if Karma doesn't like you, then I do," he tries to seduce me with a raspy voice that sounded like a dying donkey. "Stop touching me," I reminded still curving my lips into a smile. "Why not? You're going to be mine soon, after all," he winked. He continued touching my hair making me annoyed. I grabbed the crumpled paper on my desk and shoved it in his mouth. I took my fountain pen and aimed it at his eye. "One more move Natsushiko, one more move... I'll shove this pen in your eye sockets," I warned. Try to invade my personal space then I won't hesitate to return the abuse you gave me for the past months.

Reminder two: if it ever gets on your nerves, don't kill them. Warn them about something, you won't afford to get your name dirtied as you planned on being top of the rank list again and shove it at Asano's face.

Natsushiko immediately backed out because of my sudden reaction so I continued to draw and not give a damn about what's happening in class. Hmm, the teacher sure is having a great time at the teacher's nook that they forgot they have a class to teach. After I finished my drawing, not practically finished, but I stopped drawing, I turn my attention to my classmates as I felt a cold shiver running through my spine. I felt eyes on me while I make every move. Immediately thinking of Asano being a creep again and eye on me. I turn my attention to him, his lips forming to a smirk. I smirked back and spun my pen. "Planning to kidnap me again?" I whispered only for him to hear. "No, I'm actually planning on how to get rid of you fast," he smirked. "Fair," I continued to spin my pen. "I was thinking the same thing," I winked. "Just because you grew confidence doesn't mean I'll have my priveledge cancelled. I can still hit you any time," he reminded. "Just because you got your name cleaned doesn't mean it can get dirtied again," I shot back. "Tch, do you think they'll believe you?! You're a faker after all," he grips onto my hair. "What makes you think they won't believe me?"

"I'm going to get your name destroyed just like how you severely destroyed me," I smirked, not minding the pain in my head. "They won't believe a loser like you, pathetic bitch," he slaps the notebook on my face. "And you think that's my only plan?... I came back to get my vengeance done, if they won't believe, I'm not hesitating on killing every single one of you," I warned. "You can't kill a person, you're weak, you're trash," he annoyingly muttered. Then I felt his palm on my face and the next thing I knew, I got slapped hard and my face was burning with that stingy sensation I often felt whenever I'm with them. "Stop getting your filthy hands on me, pervert," I immediately stabbed his hand on the table making him hiss in pain. "That literally feels like an ant bite, don't cry," I giggled. He left my desk with a death glare which I responded with the same victim eyes he often sees.

Reminder three: if Asano goes abusing you again, don't hesitate to abuse him back, make him feel uncomfy just by reminding him how much of a devil he is. He's not the boss of you, and you ARE GOING TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND PUNCH HIM BACK.

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

word count: 883

Short update for y'all!♡♡♡ basically, I didn't follow my planning and summarizing of this book, but I think I might make it have sense. Lol, don't worry, because for the next chapter, I'll be writing a longer chapter. Sooo, I hope y'all keep reading!! Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope y'all vorr for this chapter! <3

-love, leo (mysticleon_)