𝗑𝗑𝗏

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

. . .

your p.o.v.

timeskip: 3 hours later

As I held onto my boyfriend's hand, I can feel how thick the tension was, although he was cool meeting my parents for almost the fifth time, but I was sure worried for him, practically because I will now introduce him properly to my family as my boyfriend. "Calm down, Y/N... you gotta chill," he pats my head as I wait for my dad's car to pull over from the driveway. "I'm so worried on how my dad will react you know," I nervously uttered after a few minutes of silence. My dad finally pulled over. "Wait right there..." I let him sit down as I go meet my dad from outside. "Dad...!" I called out as I ran towards him, already taking his briefcase and carrying it for me. "Oh, hey sweetheart... slow down...! Is there a problem?" He tries to stop me. "Uh, there's none...!" I denied, pulling him to a tight hug. "Nah-uh, I know there's something wrong... tell me Y/N, did something happen?" Dad's smile turned into a serious look. "Of course not...! It's nothing, I told you..." I continued to lie. "Hmm... then do you have something to tell me so urgent?" He predicts. "Um... this is not so important dad... but!" I conditioned. "Hmm, but?" He asked calmly. "Promise me that you won't get mad, will you?" I stuttered. "Alright...I won't, now tell me," he sighed.

"Phew... well, dad? I want you to meet Karma," I began already fiddling with mt fingers. "I already met Karma haven't I?" He asked confused. "Yes you met him as my best friend before... now, I want you to meet him, as my... boyfriend," I mentally crossed fingers. He was shock and speechless at first but then smiled at me. "Aww, my baby girl's all grown up," he caressed my cheek. "You're not mad?" I asked. "Of course not...! Why would I? Your mother and I were childhood sweethearts and I see no difference between you and Karma's love story," he shrugged. With such a relief, this caused me to embrace dad as tight as I could and couldn't help but tear up at such a tense event. "I promise that, you won't regret giving me your blessing," I whispered after pecking his cheek. 

We entered the house and he immediately saw Karma. This made him stand up and run towards us. "Sir...! Hello! Uh... how are you?" He tries to act all formal. "I'm good Akabane, and you?" My dad plays along, this made me laugh a little. "Well uh, I'm good as well, sir..." he smiled. "Is there something you want to say?" Dad asked while smiling. "Well... yes I do, actually... I have come to tell you, that, your daughter and I are now, together..." he proudly said making me all blushy and stuff. "Hmm... I know, In fact I already predicted it..." dad winked at me. "Just so you know Karma... I and her mother are not against with your relationship... but, you gotta keep your priorities straight first, hmm?" He reminded. "Dad...! Of course," I whined playfully. "And please, don't break my daughter's heart... If you ever do, you know what will happen, hmm?" He warns. "Dad stop that, of course he won't break my heart, you gotta calm down..." I reminded. "Just trying to be the good Asian dad..." he joked. "Don't worry sir, I respect your daughter and you... so I won't ever make you disappoint and I won't ever hurt Y/N," sworn Karma. "We're not on a show aren't we?" I chuckled, breaking the tension. They both laughed off and as how typical dinners end, it was a fun night, and the stress already diminished as my relationship with Karma was now legal to both sides and we're free from trying to hide our relationship.

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

word count: 641

Filler-ish update for you guys! Just wanted to make a chapter about y/n opening up to her parents yk. :> but I'll definitely come back with a better chapter after this that has actual plot okk?? Thanks for reading and see ya!

-love, leo (mysticleon_)