𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

your p.o.v.

. . .

I took off the jacket Karma lent to me and wore a hoodie instead, with S/N staring at me with worry again, he has to require me to wear more concealer. "Wear them," he reminded while I nodded. "You never learn, don't you?" He scolded. "I don't," I shook my head as I continue to spread the brush on my face. "Let me see your arms," he said pulling my left arm and tugging the fabric to reveal the bruises I just got.  "Now how are we supposed to cover these?" He scolded again. "Ice cubes," I reckoned. "Hmm? Why ice cubes?" He was confused. "It works on black eyes, so maybe it will on bruises," I smiled. "Then I'll go get ice..." he murmured as he decides to leave me. "Wait...! Don't make it too obvious...! Karma is there, and he might get the idea...!" I pull him. "Who—who's Karma, again?" He asked. "A friend," I kept my head low.

"It's the first time you mentioned that topic, and he's a boy... he must be special," he teases me. "No, S/N shut up, I had so many debts because of how many times he saved me from Asano," I shook my head. "I should be blamed if ever he gets in trouble again because of saving me," I sighed. S/N smacked my back making cough. "What the—what was that for!?" I asked. "You shouldn't be thinking about things like that," he reminded while I remained sighing. "I'm meeting that friend of yours now," he smirked. "He is downstairs," I pursed my lips. "Then it wouldn't hurt to ask him about how he met you, right?" He smirked again. "Y—wait, no..." I shook my head as I tug on S/N's arm. "Y/N, let go, why are you so worried?" He suspiciously asked. "Uh, fine—ask him," I glared at him who now left my doorway. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialled Karma's phone number. I noticed that S/N was already downstairs so I called Karma.

"Hello?—excuse me, Mr. L/N, Mrs. L/N, I have to take this— It's um..."

"Your parents, Karma, tell them, your parents...!"

"It's mom...—'okay go ahead, Akabane,'—what is it?"

"S/N will ask you about how we met, now you don't need to tell them I commited suicide that time,"

"How am I supposed to tell them?"

"I don't know, make up a lie or something—oh shoot I hear mom's footsteps wait a sec,"

I put the call on hold and opened the door. "Hey sweetie, why are you taking so long to get changed?" She asked. "Oh, um... my hair is uh, I got them tangled on my comb, so... it took time mom, but don't worry, I'll be back... where's Karma by the way?" I asked, trying to make the lie believable. "Oh he's on the phone with his mom," she smiled. "Oh great, I'll be downstairs mom, I just need to tie my hair...!" I reminded. Mom just smiled and decided to walk downstairs. I decided to unhold the call and remind Karma about the little white lie.

"Now where are we?"

"I'm going to lie about how we met, that's all?"

"And don't you dare share any information about I got beaten in school. I'm going to kill you if you do,"

"Ah, okeh... anything else?"

"I'll kick your leg lightly to allow you to talk... remember, Karma, one wrong move and I'm out of Kunigigaoka,"

"Jeez, it's not that we are dating, why do you have to stress up about lying?"