𝗑𝗏

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

. . .

your p.o.v.

timecheck: the next day, 8 AM

I wore the hoodie Karma gave me yesterday above my school uniform. I never realized how cruel the school was after being alerted on how my grades dropped ranking under Asano's name. With no extra curricular joined activities for 6 months, it brought a large impact on my grades. I don't think I'll serve my revenge yet, unless Asano gets on my nerves for the millionth fucking time, I won't have to think twice.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

flashback: yesterday

"Karma, I have to go," I whispered softly as I felt his grip tighten around my waist. "Don't leave me just yet," I heard him murmur as he tugs me closer to him. "We can't stay like this forever," I said as I pat his head. "Why not? I'm sleepy~" he whines in my ear sending cold shivers down my spine. Again, I felt my cheeks warm up and started to tint in pink. I turn to face him only a few inches before our lips would crash together, the warmth of each other's breathings brushing against our faces. My tinted cheeks turning into crimson red and his peaceful sleeping face.

Karma, why are you doing this to me?!

It's pretty platonic how you used to embrace me, but this hits different. It's geniune, how ironic it is that I'm friends with someone I didn't seem I'd get along.

If this is an entrance for me to express my feelings, then I don't think I'd get the chance to tell him, knowing Karma Akabane—almost all girls crushes on him, mostly in my class who once expressed fantasies with Karma.

end of flashback

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

. . .

I walked to the recognizable hallways of the school—seemed that nothing has changed for the past 6 months of my absence. I walked along with Karma beside me. Why? Simply because he won't leave me alone, he promised my parents to keep an eye on me. Kind of creepy, but I like his presence around me. I somehow feel safe. Practically because everyone fears Karma. He's sadistic, and there might be a possibility he'll be able to kill someone. "Would you leave me alone now?" I asked while I turn to Karma. I quickly wore my hood to avoid any ruckus. "Why?" He asked tilting his head before giving me a smile. "Lady-luck is embarrassed to draw too much attention...!" He teased making me annoyed real quick. "Hmm... I HATE YOU!" I cursed while turning around only to meet my worst nightmare. Asano, in the flesh, with his flashing innocent smile that seemed like he never tried to murder someone. "Fuck." I quietly whispered after trying to calm down my senses. I already felt Asano staring at me with dead eyes as I stare at him back. He tsked silently after giving me a smirk. "Long time no see, Y/N-chan," he smirked after leaning onto the lockers, still giving me the "eyes."

If he expected I'll chicken out again and stutter, he's wrong. 6 months was an excuse for me to build my personality up, and return for vengeance.

"Long time no see," I kept my view on my feet but he can sense I was smiling like a creep. My face now covered with the hood. "It feels good to be back," I continued. "You must've enjoyed those 6 months without me, and regaining your supremacy again," I smirked. "Tsk, of course I did... after all, I deserve all the praise," he walked nearer and winked. "Alright, see you... let the games begin," I smiled innocently after I threatened to poke his eye with the pen I had. "Oops, be careful there, don't flinch," I winked after leaving him speechless and taken aback to what I just did. I saw Karma behind me smiling and ran nearer to cling his arm around my shoulder. "Nice, nice, Lady-Luck!!" he smiled after giving a quick peck on the cheeks that immediately made me blush. "Stop doing that!" I demanded after getting off of his grip. "Personal space, please...!" I softly demanded while on my way to my classroom. "Aight, I'm off, Karma... see you!" I wave my hand. "Mhm, but wait!!"