𝗑𝗑𝗂𝗂

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

. . .

third-person's p.o.v.

"Did you hear that Asano was physically abused and his body was found critical in a street last night?"

"What?! No way, you mean the Big Five's Asano?!"

"Yes, and I've heard L/N-san was the who reported it to armed forces,"

"Ooh... I never knew she can be this kind...? I thought those two were at wars?"

"For Asano... yes he might have hated L/N... but I might think the two has something going on in between..."

"Tsk, that girl, L/N Y/N? She's not even pretty, and literally out of Asano's league how will he like her?"

Little did they know, Y/N was already eavesdropping at their conversation and obviously heard everything they were talking about. "You done talking?" Y/N asked, being all monotone and with a straight face. "Fucking Je–who gave you the permission to eavesdrop?" One girl from the group complained. "You were being loud," explained Y/N. "BITCH... What's going on with you and Asano?" the other girl asked. "Oh him...? hmm, you can have him," winked Y/N. "Tsk, you're out of his league, what did he see in you?" she asked again. "He's out of my league anyway, and did you see me give a damn? No, right? So if I were you, you can shove Asano in your lungs if you really want him... I honestly don't care at all," fumed Y/N. "No wonder no one likes you, you have such rotten attitude. I bet you gaslighted the police in saying you saved Asano." groaned the other. "Dude what the—you can have Asano, uh..." Y/N finally turned her back and rolled her eyes. "People are so annoying," she grunted silently.

She went in her classroom as she felt more judgemental eyes against her. "Hmm..." Y/N hummed as she walked to her seat which was occupied once again with a femalr classmate she forgot what her name was. "Uh, excuse me, that's my seat..." reckoned Y/N. "Where, I don't see it," the girl attempts to annoy Y/N. "The seat you are sitting on, is mine," reminded Y/N. "Is your name on it? I don't see it," huffed the girl. "Hmm... actually it has my name on it," fought Y/N. "Stand up, will you?" she smiled sheepishly.

But the girl didn't listen and pulled Y/N's hair instead. "No you listen, THIS IS MY SEAT AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME," demanded the girl. Tired of the same shenanigans everyday, sghe kucked the girl's leg making her let go of Y/N's hair. "There's my name, Y/N the bitch sits here, specific description even," groaned Y/N. Showing the girl a tag Asano and his friend made. "And yes, Asano made that, because he said I was a worthless bitch," grunted Y/N. "FUCK OFF," the girl attempted to slap Y/N and when her hand landed on Y/N's cheek, Y/N immediately slapped the girl back. "Where are your manners?" Y/N snapped pushing the girl out of her way and sat.

your p.o.v.

They might devour me alive at the moment, they were getting even more violent than before. They're in the verge of murdering me if I don't try and move right now. They might assassinate me at once and even enjoy how will my blood splatter everywhere. I sure hope they won't even attempt to.

. . .

timecheck: after school, 3:30 PM

"Y/N, wait up!" Nagisa walks along with me as I find my way out of the school. "Oh, hey Nagisa-kun, uh... is there a problem?" I asked slightly tilting my head sideways. "Oh, no not really... I just wanted to walk with you, because Karma isn't here, and I happen to bump into you," explained Nagisa. "Oh, alright—also what do you mean Karma isn't here?" I confusingly asked. "He ditched school two hours ago, and... he never came back, bet he went back to their house, anyway, it's Friday, so... you know," smiled Nagisa. "Oh, okay okay, where do you live?" I asked again, honestly am I being too nosy? "Oh, my house is three blocks away from Karma's, before you reach Karma's house, you can walk past mine..." explained him. "Oh~got it..." I awkwardly giggled. "Anyway, Y/N-kun, don't take this the wrong way but... are you and Karma together?" Nagisa questioned.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I giggled. "Seems like he's very much into you though," smirked Nagisa. "What—no way, isn't he that flirty Karma we all know?" I continued to lie. "Nope, in fact he's never that intimate with a girl, only to you," explains Nagisa. "Oh~ but... no we're not a thing," I chuckled. "Really?" Nagisa wore a smug look. "Yes really," I nodded. "Okay okay, hahahaha," Nagisa just giggled as he walks to his gate. "Well, I've got to go, Y/N, see ya! Oh and be careful on your way home!!" Waved Nagisa. "Mhm, I will, and see you tomorrow!" I bid back.

Oh, he's correct, where even is, Karma? Might as well pay him a visit, right?

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

word count: 850

Yes, another chapter whoop whoop, and I have decided to not end this book too soon, soooo... yk, might as well enjoy writing the plot for this book!! Also thank you for reading this quite of a filler chapter and again thank you for the votes in advance. Luv yall <3

-love, leo (mysticleon_)