𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂

warning: underage drinking, mention of drugs

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

. . .

your p.o.v.

After the eventful day, I went back straight to our house. Sure, it was the finest day that ever happened, I get to diminish almost 60% of the possibility of getting hurt by the bastards 3-A. "I'm home," I chanted with a sarcastic tone. I was so tired I really feel like I'm just going to sleep.

"Y/N, what's this?" My mom went to show me something coming from my room. My heart dropped seeing the blood stained tissues and the rusty-blood stained blade. "What happened?" Mom raised her brows, then her eyes flickered with glass like tears that seemed to reflect with light. "A-a-accident," I stuttered, barely making a believable lie. She ran nearer to me as she grips onto my arm and tugd my hoodie away. There unveiled my scarred arms, both left and right, bruised and the skin color now distorted because of the injuries. "Are you really okay?" Mom asked again, already tearing up. "It's an accident," I repeated again as swallow the lump in my throat. "You should've told me you've been ill these past few months...! What were you THINKING?! ATTEMPTING TO KILL YOURSELF?! WHAT ARE YOU?!... YOU ARE NOT THE SAME OLD Y/N I KNOW, YOU'VE BECAME A MASOCHIST!" Mom started yelling at me. She was sobbing hard, but it hurt and scared me seeing how much she turned into beast mode. Then my dad went back from thr kitchen trying to stop mom from squeezing me. "I ASKED YOU TO GO THY THERAPY, AND THIS HAPPENS?! I'VE USED ALL MY MONEY TRYING TO BRING BACK THE OLD Y/N, AND THEN YOU ATTEMP TO KILL YOURSELF?! HOW COULD YOU?!" she shouts back. I look up to S/N who felt sorry for not doing anything. Practically, I was cornered. I can't seem to make a lie up trying to cover the shennanigans that happened. "I told you mom, it was an accident!" I tried to hold my temper trying to polite as possible.

"You liar!" She then threw tissues and blade at me. "YOU FUCKING LIAR, IF I ONLY KNEW YOU WANTED TO DIE IN THE FIRST PLACE, I SHOULD'VE ABORTED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"Hon!—"

"Yes mom, you should've aborted me in the first place, in the first place! Because I am so tired of getting the attention from you!" I sobbed as I got slapped from my own mother. "Honey, stop hurting Y/N..." dad tried to hold mom down but seems like there was no use. "I NEVER EVEN WANTED TO GO TO THERAPY IN YHE FIRST PLACE!! YOU THINK IT'S EASY BEING DISCHARGED WITH BIPOLAR BEHAVIOR IS EASY?! I AM SO TIRED OF DEALING THE SAME SHIT EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY NIGHT, MOM, I HAD TO HUG MY KNEES EVERY TIME I GET NIGHTMARES FROM THE TRAUMA THAT CAUSED ME!"

"You think it's easy living this life?! I THINK BEING THIS GIFTED IS A CURSE! EVERY ONE HATED ME, NOT TO MENTION I'VE NEVER MADE A FRIEND DURING OUR STAY HERE!!! NO ONE WAS THERE WHEN I WENT THROUGH MY BREAKDOWNS! YOU THINK YOUR PARADOX AFFECTION MAKES ME OKAY?! MOM, I'M LITERALLY TRYING MY BEST TO ACT LIKE RHE TRAUMA DIDN'T ENGRAVE SOMETHING IN ME, YOU NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH PAIN AND FRUSTRATION I SUFFER THROUGH EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!" I cried already to shout on top my lungs. My parents was speechless to what I said. Mom was crying trying to reach me and grip onto me tight. But I held ber back and tried to keep my calm. "I'm so tired. Really really tired, all I want is peace. THE AFFECTION YOU GAVE ME WAS TOO FAKE I NEVER FELT WARMTH. YOU THINK ASKING ME IF I'M OKAY WITH THAT TONE MAKES ME WANT TO CRY IT OUT?! I lost everything, my sanity, my peace of mind, my happiness. I am so frustrated," I cried. My parents were speechless of what I had just say. I cried trying to walk back. "S/N, I trusted you..." I sobbed as I walk to the door.