𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

your p.o.v.

. . .

"This is your fault."

Those were the words clear as crystal to me before I could even feel the worse. I wince in pain now that I realized a pair of books were smacked on my head. This has been my fate in over a year now. I'm the Class A's test subject. No. Not Experimental Test Subjects on new inventions. But a test subject of their well chosen violence. Funny to know that it's a dirty little secret of Class A, that only lies beneath us. I could never face the principal saying that I am abused. It will be completely unbelievable.

"Why can't you just be stupid, and jump off a cliff? Huh?"

My classmate gripped onto my stained collar, my forehead dripping with a red yet nose scrunching fluid. I had no open entrances, so I guess this is the time I'm finally dying. Thank God. "Do you want me to kill you?" my classmate pulls my face closer to her. She was a girl, but it's surprising how much violence she can attain just by looking at me. I keep my head low as possible avoiding any unwanted circumstances because they might assume I have something to say to defend myself. "Gakushu-kun sure is correct to give me this chance, you're pathetic!" She finally got annoyed of my silence and laid a heavy palm on my face. I squirm after the sudden sting I felt with my exposed cheek, my tears were already making their way on trailing on my cheeks. I could barely make another eye contact with her. "You scored another hundred, who do you think you are? Harry Potter? The chosen one, huh?" she kicked my shin making me fall on my knees. If I could just cry right now.

"Who do you think you are? Would you dodge my attacks if I could kill you?"

I was frozen on my spot hearing those words, but I never bothered on standing up because I'll end up getting beaten again. She was sure annoyed of me, and kept chanting about cursing me non-stop. I am a weakling, I can't possibly fight back, because I'll end up getting my shit beaten with no mercy plastered on their faces. Class A would party if they finally murdered me, they could even become cannibals, imagining myself, my own meat, getting into their unholy mouths and devouring every piece of me could get them the satisfaction to laugh at my soul.

. . .

Suddenly, a glass bottle got broken on top of me, seemed like someone broke it on purpose. I covered my ears as I look away from the glass-breaker and my abusive classmate. I finally let the strong grip of my tears and started tearing up. When the drama was already over, I look up to see a redhead with a mullet hair, his bangs were not that neat but it's enough to cover his forehead. His amber eyes were also attached to mine. Exactly the ray of the sun where plastered behind him. It felt like he was the ball of hope I never knew existed.

The unknown redhead, then smirked at my classmate, and pointed the broken bottle at her. I was shivering with fear so I was not there to comprehend with any of the scenes happening. "If you want to kill someone, do it, and stop talking!" he cusses as my classmate runs away in fear followed by the traumatizing broken sounds of the bottle being thrown by the redhead boy, again.

I wasn't too friendly, and stood up, not noticing the glass pieces I landed my hand onto. I silently winced in pain as I wipw the blood off, and bowed at the redhaired boy. "Thank you. Sorry for the disturbance," I weakly said as I turn away and walk weakly out of the spot. "Wait...!" I hear him trail from behind, but I ignored it since I don't want to cause any fuss from my fellow Class A learners. I don't want them to take things in another level and abuse me to the point that my flesh can get exposed everytime I get a beating I 'deserved'.

I cry silently as I walked by the roads on my way home. I can't let my parents see how beaten up I've become. Either way, I and my sibling will be forced to move in another school. I am tired of moving away, because one more year, I'll finally take a step to High School. I will promise myself I won't get abused like this again.

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

word count: 767

Thank you for stopping by to read this chapter, may your day/night be blessed with sweet dreams and memories. Please do point out what mistakes I can improve and thank you in advance for voting!

-love, leo (mysticleon_)<3