𝗂𝗂

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

your p.o.v.

timecheck: the very next day, 3 PM

It was already time for going home, everyone in my class gathered to walk outside, while I sat by the very back trying to wait of there will be a sudden attack. I'm having troubles with my reaction, so I somehow cannot bring myself to dodge their attacks. I would end up getting beaten up, again. "Aren't you going home?" Asano asked me, his voice was enough to scare the hell out me. I avoided his look as I stutter to gve my answer. "I-I-I a-a-am... A-A-A-Asano- s-s-s-san..." I bow my head. "Then what the hell are you doing?" he pulls my hair making me yelp silently in pain. "I'm j-j-just w-w-w-waiting f-f-f-for y-y-y-y'all t-t-t-to go o-o-o-out f-f-f-first," I wipe a tear dropping onto my cheeks. "I'm j-j-j-just w-w-waiting—cut the bullshit, L/N," he finally says as he smashes my head onto my table nearly crushing my skull again.

When they finally made their way out, I was always the last person to go out. I'm the outcast of this class, it would be too clichè if they let me combine with their kind right? The other classes were looking at me. Of course, who wouldn't? I have bruises all over my face and body. I was even walking like a zombie carrying my left leg. I am glad they did not took things in an abusive way this time. Well, that's what I guess I thought.

I bumped into Gakushu Asano as I make my way to a forest which caught my eyes. "What the—watch where you're going, L/N," he kicks my leg making my fall. "Sorry, Asano-san," I bow as I distance myself from him. "Where the fuck are you going?" He asked. "Ah... doing the j-job for you," I smiled. "What job?" He asked confused. "The job to kill me," I give weak giggle. That might have offended him so he punched me in the guts. "Don't act like we have a debt to pay on you, don't test me with your bullshit," he pulled my hair as he makes me face him.

The scene was already finished as I was left alone again, beaten up on my spot. Instead of wasting my remaining time, I finally satisfied my curiousity by diving deep into the forest. I walk left to right, north to south, I was not aware if I'm lost or not, I just wanted to see the other side of this forest. I rest on tree by tree, until something whimsical caught my eye. It was an open abyss, down there I saw a few plants with thorns, and the scent of poison ivies too. This made my verge of dying rise to one hundred. That's when I started breaking down as I think of other ways to go, peacefully. I cry on how the class A treated me like bullshit, the good things that happened, the bad things that passed. The wind passing through my fresh wounds, and the air blowing the tears off my cheeks. The smell of azures, azaleas, poppies and dandelions was there to at least give me a peaceful mindset before I would jump and die. Finally.

Just as I was about to jump off the abyss, the same redhead that saved me yesterday appeared and asked me what I was supposed to do. I looked behind and glared, and as I closed my eyes, I finally let go of the heavy weight off my heart and jumped off the abyss. "NO!" the redhead tried to catch up to me, but I guess he was too late, he just recorded my death in his mind. I was falling to death but I was smiling because I am already dying, such a wonderful time to be dead...

Either way, if pain torments me here, there's nothing I can do that to just ease the pain because in three minutes I'll finally let my soul detach to my body. That's when I heard a rope and pickaxe being attached from the mouth of the abyss. I kept my eyes close, but I could feel a strong presence coming near me. As I was about to drop dead to the ground, someone held my waist and brought me up. I was annoyed by that feeling. JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO DIE, SOMEONE DEFIES IT. "My, my, please don't die in front of me," I open my eyes to see the same redhead I saw earlier. I was loss of words, I can't dare to speak up, I have this fear he might hit me for just answering him. I saw that it wasn't a pickaxe he was holding, it's sort of a weapon that launches hooks with long ropes that can get detachable and unwindable. I was even surprised how can he get that kind of weapon when it's obviously for people who afford to register it to National Weapon Dealers.

We reached back to the top and helped me sit down by carrying my body to the edge of the abyss. "You don't have to defy it," I tell him, hinting him a small clue of disappointment. "Why can't you just say thank you?" he asked me a in a stern voice. "Moreover, how come you know this place?"

"I-I-I don't know this place existed, not until I d-d-decided t-t-to go deep in this forest," I frowned. "Thank you for saving me, two times in a row, I don't know how to pay you back, but... please don't bother on saving me again once I attempt on jumping off a cliff or building," I condition. "Why do you let those Class A abuse you, by the way?" Eagerly asked the redhead, and still I don't know his name. "You don't want to know, either way... I have to go," I stand up and turn back to leave him. "Wait...!" He pulls my arm making me face the direction towards him. "What's your name?" he asked. "Y/N L/N... you?" I ask back, trying to act all friendly. "Karma Akabane. Call me Karma,"

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

word count: 1060

Yes, you finally met the redhead himself, Karma Akabane! I'm so excited to make this an adventurous story. Thank you for reading!<3

-love,leo (mysticleon_)<3