𝗏𝗂

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

your p.o.v.

. . .

"Oof, be careful, miss,"

Those words were clear as crystal knowing that I bumped into someone I surely dislike. It was Gakushu Asano, in the flesh, his horns were too visible I could see it with my naked eyes. "Uh," I mumble before getting into one cubicle of the restroom. Awkwardness, fear, annoyance, and hatred were all I felt after seeing Asano's face. I felt like something bloody will happen in the next hour or even tomorrow. This is something I'm sure of. I groaned with annoyance as I took a facial tissue from its dispenser.

No, no, no! It can't happen! Why can't he just leave me alone?

. . .

timeskip: the next day, afternoon period vacancy, 2:30 PM

I stayed silent as usual reading a book my sibling gave to me. It honestly had been sitting on my shelf for a while now, so I decided to give it a try and read how fascinating it can be. Then, the bastard walked up to me, again. This saga won't end. It'a not like he'll turn into an angel just because he learned a few manners. "I see you got leisure back there, huh?" He smiled at me evilly. "I hate leisure," I secretly rolled my eyes. "What happened to the stuttering?" He teases, honestly, he gets on my nerves, I just can't fight him since he's way too tall for me, and stronger. "What is it? Asano?" I asked getting angrier. Oh, shoot, I forgot. "Asano what?" he glared. "Asano... s-san," I bowed my head low. "Just because I acted nice towards you in public doesn't mean I forgot how you humilliated me," his words blurted like fire burning. I mentally covered my ears with those words and acted as if I'm stable to think nothing worse would happen. That's when the bell rang for recess period, and it will be the hour of hell for me. Rethinking my life decisions, I shouldn't have forgotten about the honorifics.

Asano rapidly pulled my hair making my body fall of my chair, with still the hurting bruises I have, I wasn't able to defy my fall and just had to deal with what's in front of me, right now. He slammed my head on the floor as my classmates left the room, leaving me and Asano alone. "That's why, I think yoh have to rethink shits like this," he grabbed my chin as he stood up and kicked my stomach. His last kick was actually defied by me, but he held my hands apart, him hovering my upper body, and suddenly slapped my face. I was shock with that and tried to stand up but Asano already held the collar of my uniform and slammed me into a wall as I cried with the pain and sting it caused me. When he tried to slam me again to another wall, I quickly pushed him and took a run for my life outside. I may have looked like beaten, but at least I was able to escape from Asano who's about to murder me.

He did catch me once I reached the main door of the school building, but instead of pulling me in again, he pulled my hair as he grips onto my neck. "Make another move and I'll kill you," he grips to tight it made a mark on my skin. That's when he pulled me behind the building where dark oaktrees grow. This is the hell I'm talking about, as he pinned my hands above, he quickly aimed for the stomach which is the weakest part of my body. I coughed as I endured the pain. While I cried. Tears flowing downstream on my cheeks keeps going and every time Asano strikes, I'd drop off tears that felt like fire running out off my eyeballs. Asano punched me again, this time stronger making me wail my tears out. "I'm so... sorry," I begged, nearly falling on my knees, Asano slapped me in annoyance. Hearing my voice surely is annoying. "Shut up," he glared at me as he gave a glimpse of something behind his back. It was a knife. The one we used to sharpen during our home economics. Before I could speak again, he pulled my chin, gripping it as tight as he can and traced the sharp dagger on my cheek. "One strike," he whispers. Then it continued to bleed. "AHHH!" I cried as the tears flowed onto the exposed wound. "I said, shut the fuck up!-" before he could punch me again, I saw Karma hold his arm and was glaring at Asano. "Stop it," Karma spoke in a deep tone. "Who are you to interfere? Akabane?" Asano smirked. "Leave her alone, Asano... don't test me," Karma lowered his head hence showing a smirk. "Tch, this is none of your business," Asano pointed the knife at Karma. But before even I can react, Karma quickly managed to turn the dagger, now facing Asano and aiming at his neck. "One more word coming from you, Asano, I'll strike this," Karma warns. Asano just smirked and pushed Karma aside as he walked away looking at me with annoyance.