𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓

. . .

second person's p.o.v

You woke up the next morning with a a strong painful headache. You blacked out last night you had no idea on how and why did you end up being in a room which oddly feels familiar. You felt your head spin, practically you were hungover, you forgot everything that happened, and your head felt light and airy. You had no idea of what shenanigans you've done last night after agreeing to Karma having a drink. Yes, you remembered! You drank--was that... tequila? no, whiskey---no, champagne! You shook your head as you continued to sigh. "How long will I stay here?" you asked to yourself while controlling yourself from yawning. "You can stay for as long as you want," you jolt when you heard the familiar voice by the doorway, it was Karma leaning against the door and giving you a somewhat comforting smile. "Jesus fucking--good morning!" you quickly turned to Karma with a bothered smile. "How was your sleep?" he asked you. "Hmm... I may have got a case of hungover, but... thanks for letting me stay for the night, Karma!" you smiled at him after attempting to stand up.

"Did I do something embarrassing last night?" you managed to ask after slipping on some comfy slippers. "I wouldn't say it's embarrassing, lady-luck," Karma kept a smug face. "KARMA, WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO NOW?" you panicked as Karma grabbed onto your arm to let you sit beside him. "Now what?" you complained. "Um... let's just say, Nagisa was here last night," he giggled. "Wait, he was?" you asked in disbelief. "And, a little birdie told me you had a crush on someone," he chuckled. You smacked Karma but then you regretted it after seeing him fall on the floor. "What did I exactly do?!" you demanded. "You told Nagisa you love me, aww that's so... so sweet," he smiled. "I DID NOT DO THAT," you disagreed. But Karma was not naïve and showed you a video on his phone. "Wait, that's--me?" you asked in disbelief. When you played the video, you saw an embarrassing shit you did. You actually confessed to Karma while being intoxicated. You felt as if your head was about to glitch because of what you did last night while Karma kept an eye contact with you. "Why are you so embarrassed?" he chuckled attempting to hold on your hand. "Well... I won't lie, I was sober, and this caused me to express those feelings. Now go on, you can reject me now," you kept your head low. You expected a rejection because Karma isn't just that kind of person who would take a liking in your "pathetic" self. But instead, Karma hugged you and immediately pinned you down on the bed him on top of you and your faces only centimeters gaping between you. "Well... you did the job for me, actually," he smirked, still your hands on top of your head. "Karma! get off me!" you demanded. "If you--" you weren't able to finish your worlds as you felt his lips land against yours. You felt how soft and plump his lips as it intertwines in motion to yours. His tongue already demanding dominance to explore the caverns of your mouth which you immediately gave away. The sweet kiss was slowly turning passionate and intimate in some way. You pulled away from the kiss as you attempted to breathe. "Now you know the feeling's mutual, my love," he kisses your cheek which made you blush. "Your love?" you question him about the weird cringey nickname. "Hmm, from now on, you're my girlfriend, my significant other, and mine," he hugs you. "I love you, Karma," you hugged him back.

Well, I guess this is where your story really starts, the moment you fell in love,  you realized how love turns a person differently. Maybe this is metamorphosis.

┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

word count: 649

A tiny update for y'all guys! I have no idea how to write things like this, but here ya go! I'm contemplating on either continuing the story or marking this as the finish line? I'm not sure, haha, so... let's see if I can have the motivation to write some updates left to finally finish the book. it ended up a flop, but, I appreciate those who read and voted for the book! Shooting stars to you!!

-love, leo (mysticleon_)