Flash Back PT 3: When it happened

Is this the end of it all? Do we both just die here?
No it can't be.

“Ava” I try to pull her through the bumper that lays on her waist. “Come on dude” I pant. “I'm trying”, she whispers while using her one hand to pull herself through. “I cant move my legs just go without me.” Her eyes well up with tears again. Her grip on my hands weaken. “We can't give up Ava", my voice shakes.

“It's too late", her hand slip out from mine. “Oh just give it up!” Bavis grabs me by the waist and pushes me away from Ava. I stumble falling to the tar.
I quickly stand up with everything in me. I run to the car almost as if I am Usian bolt. I jump on his back. “Leave her alone”, taking a whiff of the alcohol and cigarette scent he gives off.

My arms wrapped on tightly to his shoulders, against his back my heart pounds quickly. He grabs my arms with his callus fingers trying his best to yank me off. Even though my legs weaken and hurt. I won't let go of him.

He stands still and abruptly begins to run backwards. Too late for me to jump of his back he purposefully bumps onto a tree. Hit with overwhelming pain I scream it's as if someone has taken a brick and beaten me with it on spine. I fall to the ground landing on my bum.

Bavis laughs, “this isn't the movies” he smiles as I slowly stand up. “You think you can just save her! He screams into my face.”

She's mine, all for me!” His callus hands touch my face, “Aww are you going to cry again? Crying isn't going to do anything! But you do look beautiful under this moon light.” He moves his hands to my jean zipper. I push him off, but that is nothing for him. He places his forehead to mine. “I won't rape you, but I've thought of you in class."

Away from my jeans he slides his arms under my shirt. “I've even masturbated to you.”
“You're disgusting”, tears finally fall.
I grab his hands but he tightens his grip to my stomach.
“I've thought of all you actually," his hot breathe swirls through my ear.
“Stop it!"
“But none of you compare to Ava", he chuckles and finally let's go.

His hands now lay above my head leaning on the tree. His eyes fill with lust at every blink. He leans his head forward and proceeds to lick my neck.

Goosebumps of disgust raise on my body. I squeeze my eyes shut.
And with all that is in me I kick him not sure where I am kicking but it's nowhere vital yet.
“I know you like this.” He whispers placing kisses on my neck. A fat tear rolls down. And I go on kicking.
“Oh fuck!”, I hear him yelp. I slowly open my eyes. His hands hold on to his private. And I run back to the road.

“AVA”

“AVA”

“AVA”

Her eyes are closed and her arms remain stretched out.
“Shit shit how am I going to do this!”

I look at the bumper maybe if I pull up the bumper it will help. And that's what I do.
I grip the edge of the bumper.
“Three...two...one” I pull it up. My back burns with anguish. I cry out as the bumper lifts of Ava's waist. “Ava!” I call out but her eyes remain closed.

I begin to gently kick the side of her stomach but nothing wakes her up. “AVA PLEASE WAKE UP” my back throbs soon enough as I go on kicking her, my arms fire up asking to quite from carrying the bumper.

“Like I said kid this not the movies.” Bavis sinter laugh rattles up the same goosebumps that formed prior. The sound of his heavy breathing and large footsteps make my stomach turn. His getting closer.

“Come on Ava” I kick her harder
“Please” I whimper

He gets closer, the thudding of his steps quicken my heart.
“Ava!”

“You really think there is a happy ending?” He asks

“Ava please”, I kick
And kick. By now I know I'm hurting her, but why won't she wake up?

“Ava.”

I stop kicking and that's when torturing pain bashes the back of my head. Ludacris laugh spills out of his mouth and I turn my head back for a minute there he stands with a bat in his hand. I don't let go of the bumper. instead I go on kicking and calling Ava.

The blowout happens again
With every living cell in me I bawl, the bumper thuds and my legs give in. The moon light dims, my eyes flood over and over again with tears.  Soon the trees become obscure in my vision.

THIS. IS. THE. END.