Sasuke shutter at the thought. "Are you trying to get him killed?" The thought of Naruto and his grandfather in the same room together did not bode well for his psyche. Judging by the glazed over look in Itachi's eyes he could tell that his brother was trying to formulate some sort of plan.

Itachi shakes his head in hopes of eliminating his previous train of thought. "Not get him killed per say. You can't honestly tell me you aren't even the least bit curious at what the outcome would be?"

"He does have a point.' Sasuke pondered.

Now Sasuke too was shaking his head. "Doesn't matter, Madara would eat him alive."

"I'm sure you thought the same way about father." Itachi retorted with a superior smirk.

Looking away, Sasuke purses his lips. "That's besides the point."

Deciding to drop it knowing that Sasuke would eventually relent, allowing him to follow through, Itachi chuckles. "Alright, no Madara for now, got it. Anyways, when are you going to give Naruto his guitar case?"

"It's not just a case," Sasuke scoffs. Like him, an Uchiha would give a half assed gift.

"Oh? You got him a guitar too?" Itachi asked rhetorically, it was obvious he had.

"Of course I did, I'm not going to be like, oh here you go Naruto, Happy Birthday, now you have an empty case to stare at." Sasuke sarcastically retorted.

Sasukes sarcasm did not go unnoticed causing Itachi to roll his eyes. "I get it, you're amazing. Moving on, are you doing anything special for his birthday?"

Sasuke sighs, "if you're going to keep pestering me, can you at least allow me to drop this off in my room first?"

Itachi sticks his arm out gesturing to his brother, "lead the way."

"Naruto is similar to me, he doesn't like making a big deal out of things. I'm even nervous he'll think the guitar is too extravagant." Sasuke admits as he and Itachi walk side by side towards his room.

"Well being with an Uchiha, extravagance is unfortunately something he'll have to get accustomed to." Itachi pointed out, though his face was soft. He wanted to be sympathetic, but this life was all he and Sasuke knew.

Reaching his room, Sasuke opens the door guiding Itachi in. Sasuke sighs as he places the customised case on his bed. "Yes, but I don't want to just shove it down his throat you know?"

Taking a seat, Itachi nods, "I get that, but just like you have to adjust to him, he too has to adjust to you. If there is something you want to do for him you should do it."

Sitting on his bed, Sasuke leans over resting his arms on his knees, allowing his bangs to cover his face as he digests what Itachi just said. There were things about Naruto that Sasuke wouldn't divulge to Itachi, as much as he's learned about the blond, Naruto was still a huge enigma to him.

"What if I mess everything up?" Sasuke finally voiced his fear out loud.

Itachi was taken back, he didn't even bother hiding his shock. "What do you mean?"

"What if I fuck up everything with Naruto? I really like him, hell even all of you approve of him, so now that I have him, what if I fuck something up or do something and he leaves me?" mumbles Sasuke, who's now rubbing his hands over his face.

"Sasuke, look at me." Itachi demands softly and the younger raven hesitantly complies.

Itachi focuses a soft caring gaze on his dear little brother. "You can't think like that or you'll be over before you even get started. You can't know if you guys are meant to be together or not, but if you're not yourself, you're setting the both of you up for failure. You've always been good at reading people and situations, just be you and the rest will fall into place. You both are still young with the world ahead of you, if it doesn't work out then it simply wasn't meant to be. It's just one of those things you have to grow to accept. Now all that being said, Naruto has some strange powers, I find myself wondering if he's human at all." Itachi chuckles softly. "He doesn't seem the type to give up easily. For you to do something to make him throw you away would have to be something immense. I can tell he cares for you a great deal, he looks at you the same way you look at him."