CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE

"The best Shadow demon I've ever made. My General War Knight," Sir Python said between his teeth as a creepy smile curled up his lips, watching Niru who was running toward him.

He also ran toward him as they started assaulting one another with punches. Sir. Python blocked Niru's attack with his enormous wings made from human bones before landing a kick on his belly, setting him on the air as he crashed on the wall. Sir Python then ran toward him swinging his axe which was engulfing in dead souls, ready to cut his head off. Niru crawled on the walls dodging his attacks.

Suddenly the walls turned to blood as Niru sank inside it. The iron,rust taste of blood rushing through his nose and mouth. Claws of dead souls that reeked of rotten flesh pulled him down. He struggled to break free.

"Kill him my lord!" shouted the pale man, sitting on top of the ceiling, turning a card with blood toward Sir Python.

Niru's feet and hands flapped, trying to reach for the surface, blury vission of Sir Python running on top of the blood carrying his axe glimpsing in his eyes covered with blood as the dead soul's pulled him deep inside. Their loud scream entered his ears sharply, each of their pain cutting deeper through his flesh causing more of his flesh to peel off. He let out a scream of aginy as blood rushed inside his mouth, carbondioxide in his lungs rushing on the blood, creating bubbles.

The pale man turned the card as Niru fall on the ground gasping for air. Sir Python appeared from nowhere cutting the arm of Niru's shadow. Niru let out a scream another scream of agony, trying to fight back but the surroundings kept changing when the pale man turned his cards.

The sea of black ink swallowed him inside. Sea nymphs swam inside screaming loudly on his face, making his eyes bleed.

Niru screamed loudly choking from the sea of ink washing him out. His chest rose and fell as air rushed through his lungs. Sir Python appeared behind him and violently kicked him. He flew onto the number of seats, knocking them over. His body finally hit the hard wall that was covered with bones causing his body to get twisted abnormally. His eyes blinked, black blood running from them even more.

"How dare you go against your maker!" asked Sir Python,anger in his tone which sounded louder and demonic, moving toward Niru, his shadow growing bigger. "I've given you the greatest gift men would bleed for and yet you betray me! your god!"

"Y... You are no god to me," Niru struggled to speak his bones popping, allowing them to regain their original form.

"How dare you!" Sir Python cursed running toward him as he violently threw his axe at Niru.

Like a little baby demon his body twisted, all his limbs touched the floor turning him to a quadruped. He seemed to sense the axe that was heading for him as he jumped onto the walls. The axe went past him and headed straight for the pale man.

The pale man let out a loud scream sounding like a possessed little girl. The axe went through the pale man's body spliting him into two symetrical halves which melt into ink.

"No!" yelled Sir Python in agony.

The walls went back to normal and once again they were back in the old church building.

"You'll pay!" yelled Sir Python in his demonic voice as two vertebrae popped out his back each with a dead head which smelled terribly.

One had a boy with decaying flesh, dark hair which was wide and unkept, the second one was of a old woman with decaying flesh, grey wide and unkept hair. Both these heads had their mouth wide open.

"This ends here!" Sir Python yelled.

Niru jumped on the air but the first vertebra ripped his left leg out as he screamed loosing his balance. His shadow also lost a leg. The second one caught him squashing him. The first vertebra joined the second one, also wrapping itself around Niru. Blood slashed as the angular vertebra dug through his body.