CHAPTER FORTY- TWO

"Free kittens!" yelled an old lady which Niru had knew as Mrs. Tomatoes because of her red cheeks.

Before he could get close to her he caught sight of a familiar face lerking in the shadows. "Pinkie," he said between his teeth.

Mrs. Tomatoes already had a gun on her hand.

"You are both aren't going to do what I think you are thinking of doing," said Niru his eyes on Mrs. Tomatoes's gun. "You don't have to do that dwarf's evil deeds."

Pinkie shot in between Niru's legs.

"Don't even think of taking out that weapon of ours or I'll blow your head off," she warned.

"Mighty Eminent wants you dead so do we," said Mrs. Tomatoes.

"That dwarf might want to kill me because I attacked him in the Coast restaurant but you guys I've done absolutely nothing that can make you want to kill me," Niru tried reasoning. "Beside the five notes I took from you Pinkie and the tin of beans from you Mrs. Tomatoes."

"Really Rooster?" snapped Pinkie.

Her voice had gone tense and violent which was something Pinkie never had. Something was wrong.

"You murdered Nobi, the only man I loved!" yelled Pinkie with tears running down her cheeks.

"What? Nobi?" asked Niru still with his hands on the air. "I would never and I mean never kill Nobi."

"SHUT IT NIRU!" she yelled still with her gun pointing straight at Niru's forehead. "You don't deserve to leave!"

"She's right you've killed half of the Street gang and do you know what that means?" asked Mrs. Tomatoes. "You are standing on our way to being RICH."

"Don't tell me that the both of you really believe that dwarf is really going to make all of you rich," said Niru with a little laughter. "Eminent needs slaves who will do all his dirty work and guess, who are those slaves?"

"SHUT IT NOW OR I'LL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!" ordered Pinkie as more tears ran down her face as thousand of cats that belonged to her rubbed their bodies against her bony legs.

"He'll never make anyone rich except himself and I mean himself ONLY," said Niru with a little laughter.

Pinkie shot at the rubbish bin near Niru causing the thousand cats to scatter.

Niru rapidly withdrew his panga machete and threw it at Mrs. Tomatoes. The blood from Mrs. Tomatoes's neck sprayed at Pinkie's flowered coat as she fired bullets at Niru who was already near her. He pushed her onto the rubbish bin. Her gun got tossed away as he kicked it even further away from Pinkie.

"I don't want to fight you Pinkie," said Niru.

"You murderer!" yelled Pinkie. "You killed Mrs. Tomatoes!"

Niru stared at the lifeless body lying on the pool of blood. She's really dead, he thought to himself.

He slowly moved back. "What have I done," he whispered to himself.

"YOU MONSTER!" yelled Pinkie running toward him with a plank which she had picked from the rubbish bin. "Won't you just die?!"

Niru blocked her attack with his hands then threw away the plank.

"Let me go Rooster!" she yelled moving away from Niru's hands. "Don't touch me murderer!"

After taking two steps backwards she tripped and fell hitting the side of her head on the corner of the steel rubbish bin which was behind her.

Author's Note

Action! Action! still loving it?💗