CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Gasping and panting at the same time was what Niru was doing, he held on the street light pole which was near him. "Not this again," he said between his teeth. "I curse the day I came to this City of demons!"

He went through his coat and came out with a beer.

"I hate you Uncle! If you had been a good uncle I would have never stolen from you or murder you in that case, but no you had to do it and now I'm stuck with nothing but guilt for chasing away the only good thing in my life and also causing my friend's father to be murdered!" he yelled while drinking his beer.

The flittering lights from a distance caught his eyes. Suddenly the lights went off as a hairy man appeared before the truck carrying a black gym bag. His face was familiar to Niru's eyes. It was Thriller the hairy bastard that had tried to kill him after he had witness him and his five friends murder Viper and his friends.

In that instant he recalled the black man he had seen exchanging bags with the muscular old man. Dice, he thought. It had been a fool not to recognized him as Dice. He felt stupid for a moment for not being able to put the puzzle together after he had seen Jeff exchanging bags with the muscular man.

For no reason he found himself digging the memories of when he killed Dice. He had killed a man without thinking twice like he would have done to a dangerous animal. Was it wrong? After all Dice would had killed him if he had spared him. He hadn't even got time to think about it or grief about it because he was busy looking for Ace who happened to not need him in his life (if he wasn't forced to write the letter he had found inside his tent). All these thoughts were starting to get to him. He leaned against the street light pole staring at the truck while taking a sip on his beer.

"This bastard," he said between his teeth. "When I get my hands on him he'll never forget the Mighty Rooster."

After he said his last sentence he felt guilty for saying the word 'Mighty Rooster'. It was his past just like Ritana had said he needed to forget about it. Especially since all his past problems were catching up with him.

"I curse the day I accepted that stupid name," he said with tears gathered in his eyes. "I curse everything!"

It wasn't long before the front door of the truck opened. It stayed open for a few seconds without anyone getting out. What a grand entrance, Niru thought. He had once saw a similar grand entrance in a movie when he went to exchange his uncle's car parts in the electronic store which Hint's friend owned. Before he knew it the hairy guy was dancing waltz alone in the middle of the road. Something was wrong about the whole thing. Was Thriller going crazy? Or worse was he high on drugs?

The blood stains on his black T-shirt was what made Niru to see that he was actually being shot. Niru's legs had frozen out of shock (like usual) not allowing him to move.

"Move Niru," he said between his teeth still with his eyes focused on the scene.

A tall man carrying a UZI got off the truck dragging Thriller's bloody body inside the back of the truck. The cigar on his mouth showed that he was a very wealthy and possibly from the South part of Neon City. It was no secret that the wealthy and dangerous men from the South part of Neon City were known for their love for cigars. Niru knew that this was true because he had spent six years there, with the wealthiest people. Niru watched the truck making its way down the dark Neon City.

What's going on? He thought.

He had once again witnessed another dangerous exchange which had gone wrong.

Author's Note

Okay another cliffhanger💗💗 share ur thoughts💗