CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO

Niru's eyes caught the shadows running in between the huge religious statues which surrounded him. His hand quickly withdraw his panga machete.

Numerous shadows which looked like dogs with three heads appeared around him. "Damnit," he hissed tightening his grip on his nachete.

They rushed toward him attacking him. His body flexabily moved out of their way assaulting them with her machete. One of the shadows jumped on top of him as he used his panga machete to block it from running it huge bloody mouth wiyh huge teeth. "You piece of shit!" kicking it of him.

He slowly started getting up as two more appeared from nowhere jumping on top of him but he rolled out of the way, dodging them. Suddenly someone appeared ftom behind him kanding a kick on his back. He flew in the air and crashed on one of the huge statues, of Mariah carry little baby jesus.

"Aah!" he cried out in agony, slowly getting up.

That was when he saw the tall man who had took Ace from him moving out from the shadows carrying his UZI. Niru's forehead frowned.

"You bastard!" he cursed at him, running toward him in anger.

The tall man let out bullets from his UZI as they went through Niru but he still carried on running toward him.

The tall man was soon out of bullets as he threw his UZI on the ground as his hands turned to sharp swords. He ran toward Niru as he aimed his sword at Niru's chest but he blocked him with his panga machete.

"Give it up, you won't win," the tall man said between his teeth as he disappeared then reappeared from behind Niru.

Niru turned back as the sharp sword went through his chest. A short scream left Niru's lips, hus heart heart beating faster.

"You aren't going to save this one," the tall man whispered on his ear.

Niru just bite him on the neck as the tall man let out a loud scream of agony. Niru also shoved his panga machete through his chest. The tall man moved his sword out from Niru's chest. His hands reappearing as he grabbed Niru by the neck and threw him aside while he dizzily moved back leaning on the statue of an angel behind him. His face turned to ink. "No...no, no!" disappearing into nothing as the machete dropped on the ground.

Niru rolled on the ground until he reached the steps of the huge church building. He then slowly got up as a huge axe came flying from nowhere as it cut his arm. Niru screamed in pain as a gigantic angel shadow appeared in front of him kicking him through the huge wooded double door as he crashed on the seats.

"Aah," he screamed holding his bleeding arm.

"How delightful it is to see you once again Mighty Rooster," said an unfamiliar voice. "I was starting to think you are going to start running like you did six years ago."

Niru slowly moved his eyes up as he caught the crocodile eyes moving from the shadows as the thousand religious necklaces kept swinging on his neck.

One of the necklaces caught his eye. It was the one with the cross. He quickly recalled Ritana's one. It looked exactly as that of the huge feature which reeked of dead souls sewed onto it, creating a familiar face. "P...Python," he hissed as the huge foot with rotten flesh landed on his bloody chest.

"Just like the rest you'll perish like a rose out of time because your demon isn't strong enough," said Sir Python with a little laughter revealing his fangs which were decorated with jewelry.

He kicked Niru as he flew on the air onto the wall as he struggled to get up. His whole face had peeled out and his vision was no longer of a normal human. He now could see every spirit that roamed the old church building.

Suddenly thousand naked bodies appeared a distance from him crucified on crosses. Some were still moving indicating that they were still alive but some had been burnt.

"A... Ace," he struggled to talk staring at Ace who was among the thousand bodies as he struggled to get up.

"Your friend is a very rare gift I needed to collect," said Sir Python moving toward Niru dragging his huge axe which engulfed in desd souls. "He's helping me create more shadow demons that can roam the earth like we should."

"I... I'm going to kill you," Niru said between his teeth slowly getting up.

"After you give me what's mine maybe you could kill me," replied Sir Python racing toward him.

He started insulting him with his axe as the necklaces on his neck started colliding with each other making Niru feel as if he was listening to clock tower chiming midnight.

"Eleven commandments, No one sees the god and lives to tell!" yelled Sir Python on Niru's face before slaming his axe on Niru, blood splashed on the air as he crashed on the ground.

Sir. Python started moving toward Niru who was lying on the ground. The short pale man appeared near him carrying a vase with black smoke surrounding it.

"Get on with the ritual," ordered Sir Python.

Niru's hand started moving.

"It's...Can't be," said the pale man looking at Niru getting slowly getting up as a huge shadow appeared behind him.

It was the same shadow that had appeared behind him when he was fighting with Mr. Walton. Four hands carrying huge panga machetes and a long rectangular hat. A loud roar escaped Niru's lips setting out a gust of wind onto Sir. Python and the pale man.

Author's Note

Shadow Demons are created by Sir. Python who goes by many names depending on the time or era he is awaken in. He is devil, satan or lucifer himself.🤍

His axe is made from all the souls of people he has taken🌸

His body is made from flesh of people with the power to create shadow puppets inorder to become men and roam the world without the chains of hell pulling him back to the pit of fire where he was banished to.