CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The Pace Street was quite like every street beside its hollowness.

“Lonely night, holy night,” sang Niru drinking his beer.

He suddenly caught sight of Viper and his four friends walking ahead of him with loud laughter. It was clear that they were enjoying themselves as they took turns in drinking the whisky bottle they had bought.

 “Damn not these guys,” hissed Niru, decreasing his speed.

He started aiming his hand which he had imagine as a gun at the five men’s heads.

"Pew,” he said pretending to have blown their brains out. At that instant Ream dropped on his knees before a pool of blood appeared on his track pants.

 Niru stared at his hand still mesmerized. The four men immediately scattered but each of them got a bullet. The men with rotten teeth got it on his head causing him to die instantly, the man with a hat which was folded multiple time got it on his chest causing him to blank out, the guy with the brown coat got it on his forehead also killing him instantly, Ream got it on his knee and Viper got it on his neck.

 The blood brothers and four men which were members of the Street gang appeared from nowhere, all armed. Viper withdrew his axe as he tried to fight the six men but one of the blood brothers cut off his remaining arm using his chain saw. Niru had never heard Viper scream, in fact he had never heard anyone scream as loud as he did. The rumbling of the chain saws of the Blood brothers made Niru freeze.

It went through Viper’s chest making him vibrate as more blood gashed out from his chest and mouth. Ream’s attempts to escape never succeeded.

“Please spare my life I’ve got children” he had begged but nothing went through the six men skulls which were filled with vengeance. Niru watched the brutal murdering of five men he had spent their last hours with. He still was unable to move a muscle.

“This is what happens to people who want go against the Street gang!” one hairy brown-haired man had yelled just before one of the Blood brothers shoved his rumbling chainsaw inside Ream’s belly.

 Blood flooded down his mouth with his clear eyes staring at Niru.

“Hey! Stop there!” yelled one of the six men.

 Niru ran in between the buildings still with the images of what had just happened at the back of his head. He knew very well that if they had to get to him he’ll be done for it, so once again it was a run for his life. He could hear gun shots being fired at him. He ran down the dark narrow street he had never been to, with only one thought in his mind, ‘Survive’.

The howling of dogs made his heart pump even faster.

 “Stop there!” he kept hearing a gruff voice shouting.

 Not even a fool with double O’s would stop for a group of men who were armed with dangerous weapons. He heard four-gun shots from a distance which he was sure were aimed at him. It wasn’t the first time being chased down by dangerous men with guns.

It had happened seven years ago after Mr. Gim had been murdered. He had moved to the North part of Neon City with Ritana to start their life on a clean slate and that was when Niru and Harsh became good friends.

 Well, Harsh and Niru knew each other from the Octo-casino which was located in the South part of Neon city three years ago but never really talked.

 Harsh was a good gambler but obviously wasn’t as good as Niru aka ‘Mighty Rooster’. Their friendship blossomed until Niru stole his money. Harsh had come to know about what his new friend had done and that was when he began to hunt him down in every street of Neon City.

 No man would dare stand on Harsh’s way to vengeance. It was no secret that Harsh didn’t take betrayal lightly.  It was one night when Harsh and his gang had found Niru walking down the lonely street of Lime Street after a victorious night in his world of gamble.

 They had chased him down, firing bullets at him. Strange as it could be he had managed to escape death and also kept the money. Ritana’s place was the best hide out Niru had picked since no one knew about it except for Jeff who he knew wouldn’t sell him out. It wasn’t long before Harsh left the Neon City to go take care of some of his business on the Wright Town, which was a six-hour drive from Neon City and Niru was free again.

  “Damn! Dead end,” Niru mumbled while shaking the long-barbed wire fence before him.

He could still hear the six men’s footsteps running toward his direction. He threw his beer on the other side as he started climbing the fence. A number of bullets were fired at him but he was now on the other side running for his life.

 “Damn it!” yelled the hairy brown haired man kicking the rubbish bins nearby.

Author's Note

Got u on ur heels❤️😁

Okay guyz this chapter took me about two hours thinking it before drafting it and finally writing it🌸