CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR

Niru slowly opened his eyes as sunlight entered them sharply.

"Aah," he cried out still struggling to regain his sight. Suddenly his nose caught a funny familiar smell which he quickly realized, he was in a sewage.

"You are alive," said a thin man who Niru quickly recognized. It was his curly ginger hair and pointed nose which sold him out.

"Ni...Niko is that you?" Niru struggled to talk.

"Renken?" asked the ginger haired man walking toward him. "Damn it's you."

"Don't tell me you are also going to try to kill me," said Niru slowly getting up.

"You bastard!" yelled Niko while kicking Niru back onto the ground. "You murderer!"

"Aah!" cried Niru holding the side of his belly.

"You killed Mighty Eminent! Now I'll kill you!" yelled Niko as tears ran down his cheeks.

Still facing up looking eye to eye with the gun's muzzle he found his brain digging one of his dark memories. A memory of when Mr. Gim was murdered. He had been dragging his bloody body up the quiet street under the rising sun after he had been attacked by the thousand army of shadows in the abandoned subway train station. A black car with dim windows had drove past him opening the back door and letting out a person who rolled on the tar road as it sped up the busy Ten street.

"Mr. Gim!" Niru had shouted while limping toward the brutally hurt body of the old man.

His throat had been cut wide open and his knees had been broken. It had felt like he was in a dream not just any dream a nightmare. Niru had quickly felt his pulse but sad enough it was nowhere to be found. He was no longer going to hear Mr. Gim's jokes or hear him shouting at him or Ritana(like usual).

"You can't leave, not now!" he had cried out loud still holding him in his hands who were drenched in blood.

He had caught sight of the note that had been stuck on his forehead written in blood, unable to read it, he had to wait until he got back in the house so Ritana could read it for him.

"This is for you Mighty Eminent!" shouted Niko with a crazy laughter pulling Niru back to the presence.

Niru rapidly tripped him down causing the gun on his skinny hands to get tossed into the waste.

"Let go of me you bastard!" yelled Niko struggling to free himself from Niru's grip.

"You want to feel how it's like to die?!" Niru yelled back still strangling him even more.

"N...Niru let go of me!" cried Niko trying to free himself. "You are killing me!"

His eyes had turned red so was his face which had veins sticking out like roots. All fell on deaf ears as Niru tightened his grip even more until Niko's body couldn't take it anymore.

Author's Note

Done with this chapter🖤 love it or....share ur thoughts and donot forget to vote🤍👍