Chapter - 54 | Torn

Start from the beginning

"Shaurya... Tumhe... Tumhe meri... Tumhe apne Dad ki... k... koi zaroorat nhi hai ? ... Main toh tumse door hoon hi... Tum mujhe... mujhe khudse aur door jaane ke liye keh rhe ho ?...", tears rolled down his cheeks that he had been holding back for a long time.

"Haan keh rha hoon main !!!..."

"Keh rha hoon main !!..."

"Us din toh main aap ko rokne ki koshish kar rha tha naa lekin aaj main khud keh rha hoon !!!..."

"Chale jaaiye mujhse door... Aur ab main kabhi nhi rokne vaala aapko..."

"Chale jaaiye... Aur mujhe yaad karne ki koi zaroorat nhi !... Bhool jaaiye mere baare mein... Mere paas dobaara kabhi mat aaiyega..."

"Shaur-...", before Shaan could say anything in between his sobs, Shaurya stormed away from the spot.

A person watching from a distance was caught off guard by the father-son spat.

As the car drove by his side, Shaan fell down on the ground with a thud staring at the car in daze.

"Shaurya...", he broke down in tears as the behaviour of his beloved child tore him apart.

"Shaan Sir !!!...", exclaimed Anokhi as she dashed towards him.

"Sha... Shaan Sir.... Aap theek toh haina...", she tried to hold him who was out of his mind.

"Ano... Anokhi... Suna tumne... Voh... Mera beta... Mere bete ko meri zaroorat nhi hai... Meri koi zaroorat nhi hai... Vo... Vo apne Dad se pyaar nhi karta... Main... Mera beta... Shaurya...", he was crying profusely.

Anokhi was moved to tears when she saw her fatherly figure sobbing over his son's reckless conduct.

"Shaan Sir... Aap... Aap meri baat suniye..."

"Shaurya Sir gusse mein the... Gusse mein toh koi bhi kuch bhi bol deta haina Sir... Unhone yeh baatein dil se nhi kahi-..."

"Nhi !...", shrieked Shaan.

"Usne... Usne jo kuch kaha... Sab... Sab dil se kaha... Vo... Usne mujhe kaha main door chala jaaun... Use... Vo mujhse itna nafrat karta hai ki apne saamne bhi nhi dekhna chaahta... Main kabhi achcha Dad nhi ban paaya... Sab meri galti hai... Main isi ke laayak hoon... Main..."

"Shaan Sir...", Anokhi stroked his back, who was struggling to breathe.

"Shaan Sir please... Aise mat keejiye... Aapki tabiyaat kharaab ho jaayegi...", tears were brimming from her eyes too.

"Aap... Aap yahi baithiye Shaan Sir..."

"Main bas abhi aa rhi hoon... Aap kahi jaaiyega mat... Main paani lekar aa rhi hoon...", she sprinted towards the canteen.

She went into the kitchen and, after much searching, found a bottle. Taking only that, she ran outside to the spot where Shaan was, but when she arrived, she was shocked to see that he was no longer there.

"Shaan Sir ?!...", she shrieked as she ran there mercilessly looking around for him.

"Shaan Sir kaha gaye ???...", her heart pounded with fear.

"Hey Maatrani... Vo... Vo kaha chale gaye..."

"Main toh bas paani laane gayi thi unke liye... Ab... ab main kya karu... Kaha dhoondu unhe ?... Un... Unki haalat bilkul theek nhi thi... Unhe kuch ho gyaa to...", she cried out.

Just then she thought to call him.

"H... Haan... phone.... Phone karti hoon main..."

She immediately took out her phone and dialled his number, but to her shock, it rang right there in her vicinity. She dashed over there and saw the phone; it was his phone, as her number was flashing there on the screen. She picked it up and cried out, "Ab main kya karu ?!!..."