Bonus chapter *Steamy*

Book 2 description below——

BOOK 2 is now out

——

Heavily descriptive sexual scene ahead, you are able to skip it to were —— this scene is shown to state the descriptive scene is over.

—-

Waiting for my wife to enter the hot tub, I stared as she swayed her hips whilst approaching me, m she slipped into the warm water, we embraced and kissed passionately. I could feel her breasts against my chest, and she held me tighter than we had ever embraced. As she pulled away from me, I noticed the surprise she had for me. She had taken the lining out of the white top, making it transparent when it was wet. I could see her areolas surrounding her erect nipples, inviting me to enjoy them.

"Do you like it?" She queried, smiling devilishly.
"A lot. You are exquisite." I explored her body with my hands while she slipped my swim trunks down. I was already hard, but my cock began to twitch when she began to stroke me. She turned around, still touching me.

"Touch me all over, Ace. Make me yours." I did as I was told, sliding one hand up her swim top to caress her breasts and another into the tight purple bottoms to feel her pussy. She was already getting wet. She let me slide my fingers into her, enjoying her femininity.

"Take off my bathing suit, Ace, and make love to me." She had turned around and was looking me in the eye when she gave me the directive. I peeled off her swimsuit bottoms, feeling her beautiful round ass as I moved. She couldn't wait, and she knows that I love to see her take off her top. As she peeled it off, her breasts bounced gently, nipples still erect, but now from arousal rather than cold. She latched on to me and wrapped her legs around me.

"Fuck me, Ace. Use my body for your pleasure."With that, I thrust my cock into her wet, tight pussy. I pushed her against the side of the hot tub. There would be no escaping my conquest of her womanhood. She moaned into my ear as I thrust into her, harder than I ever had before.

"Oh god, Baby, you feel good. Fuck me, take me. I'm yours. I belong to you. Only you can enjoy my pussy." Little did I know she wanted me to explode, as she was planning on a marathon love-making session later that night.

Her heels dug into the back of my thighs, her fingernails scratching my back while she pulled me into her. She was soft, wet, and tight. "You like to see me in my tight bathing suit, don't you, Ace? You've wanted to fuck me in the hot tub for a while now. Do it. Fuck me, HARDER!" I was slamming my cock into her as hard as I could, my mind a blank save for the ecstasy of seeing her peel out of that too-tight bathing suit and plunging my cock into her. I watched her shiver and scream out her orgasm as she shamed whilst I continued to slam my dick inside of her.,

I exploded, filling her womanhood with my seed. My body tensed up, and I was pushing as far inside her pussy as I could get. Her legs tightened around me, and her pussy contracted around my cock. I kept pushing, wanting to stay inside her, to prolong this amazing ecstasy.

"We need to get you on some pills." I whispered before continuing to kiss her lips, before we pulled away panting heavily.
"Your right baby, I want enjoy you before we have crying babies running around." We both chuckled, i loved having her in my arms. She was mine, all mine.

BOOK 2 is now out 'Our Wi-Fi'

Description-

"You changed the Wi-Fi password to Asshole"

"Fits you perfectly don't you think"

You would assume that Crystal and Ace finding each other would end in a happily ever after but that's not how it actually went, six months after getting re married Crystal finds out she is pregnant but the issue is Ace is not ready to become a father.

When everything is going perfect, a baby is not what Ace Reid had in his mind also definitely not an obsessed secretary who is in love with him and all the family drama which comes with it.

"Maybe having a baby is not what we had in mind, but it happens when a couple have sex and you and I both know that is something we do a lot, we both knew my contraceptive pills were finished and we continued to have sex."

——

I smiled shutting the book I had written, after signing it, I continued to do some more before I stood up. I was officially an author, my life had been a game of chess, unexpected and a lot of game mind. I had written a book about my life, including my love story regarding Ace.

He had been the one to encourage me to complete what I had began writing, the love and support he gave me was all that I needed to complete the book and here I was signing my books to my fans who had brought the first few hundreds of my book.

The meet and greet had gone well, but the heels I had worn was beginning to kill me. And the amount of pictures I had taken had made me feel dreaded and tired my cheeks were killing and all I wanted to do was be in the arms of my husband.

I snapped my head as I felt a hand on my waist smiling I looked at my husband whilst leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You did amazing." He whispered pecking my hair, I let out a small giggle before looking in front at my whole family.
"Thank you." I whispered, I was thankful for him to be in my life, thankful for him to be my rock and the encouragement I needed to publish my book.

"Shall we go home, I can not wait to rip this dress off you." He stated instantly making me feel aroused, his eyes were dark making me smile as I bit my lower lips.
"What are you waiting for?" I questioned making him smirk as he nodded his head and began to lead me away.

"Mrs Reid, will you be writing a second book?" A fan asked running as she approached me, I smiled at her.
"If my life has a new beginning then of course I will." I answered to which she smiled widely as I continued to walk away with my arms wrapped around Ace.

This was my story, and more to continue...

Description of book 2

"You changed the Wi-Fi password to Asshole"

"Fits you perfectly don't you think"

You would assume that Crystal and Ace finding each other would end in a happily ever after but that's not how it actually went, six months after getting re married Crystal finds out she is pregnant but the issue is Ace is not ready to become a father.

When everything is going perfect, a baby is not what Ace Reid had in his mind also definitely not an obsessed secretary who is in love with him and all the family drama which comes with it.

"Maybe having a baby is not what we had in mind, but it happens when a couple have sex and you and I both know that is something we do a lot, we both knew my contraceptive pills were finished and we continued to have sex."

——

Whole book word count: 26,466 words

I would personally like to appreciate all my readers, this book was a great come back into wattpad and show that I could still write a book even after I had taken a long break.

This book was a lot different from the books I have previously written, away from the genre which related to Mafia. And it being in a realistic environment made it easier to write it. This book I had completed it even before publishing it, even the second book which is why I am sure and certain to provide you all a daily update.

The second book is a continuation of where this book is being left off, a journey of marriage, jealousy, obsessed lover and past all combined.