My Wifi- 20

"Your broke my heart...But I still love you with all the little pieces"

——

Book 1 is coming to an end, book 2 will continue the same day this book finishes
Tomorrow will be the end of Book 1 😭😭
——

Dressed in a burgundy high neck maxi dress with a high slit which began from my thighs going down. My hair was straightened to the back, I had long diamond earrings with my nude pointed heels. I stared at my reflection in the mirror, it was the night of prom.

My lips were painted with a maroon matte lipgloss, my face was covered in make up hiding the flaws behind it. Tonight was the last night, tomorrow I would fall to deep in pain as I would watch my sister walk down the aisle to the I was in love with.

I had disconnected myself from everyone except Cathy, she had been staying in my condo whilst I sobbed into her arms. Love was sacrifice, just like titanic. He was never written for me to live the rest of my world with, I was never going to wake up to see his face and never going to cuddle him to sleep like he wanted me to.

I could never hurt my sister.

I had taken what was hers once I could not bare myself to repeat myself, he was right I gave everyone what they wanted but never asked for anything in return. But that was because I knew that what was meant to stay would already be mine, and what was not would slip away from my fingers.

In the end a broken heart is what will be left, but I knew I had fallen in love and that was all it took for me to continue to live. I may not have got what was meant to be mine, but I would live in my dreams where he would he mine where I did not need to think about anyone. Where he would he all mine to love, where I could look into his green eyes and fall deep in love.

I straightened myself as I heard the knock on my condo door, I let out a sigh prepared for William. I turned approaching the door when I heard my phone buzz, I frozen feeling my body stiffen. It couldn't be, I shook my head throwing it in the back of my head as I placed my hands on the door handle.

My heart beat had fastened, I did not need any more clarification to know who was behind the door. Twisting it open I looked into the deep green eyes that stared back at me. He was dressed in a black tuxedo, with a white tie and a burgundy handkerchief on his top pocket.

"Even if it is for the final time, be mine. Be my prom date." He said looking at me, he stood there looking nervous as he stared at me. Hearing me ask me was like a dream come true, it had been all I had wished for him to ask.

"I-I can't, I said yes to William." It was the same moment my phone rang, I pulled my phone out seeing it was William, I narrowed my eyebrows before answering it and pressing the phone to my ears.

"Sorry, Crystal. I can't be your date, hope you have fun with Ace." A small smile appeared on my lips, I knew he had done this purposely. Removing the phone and placing it in my purse I looked back at Ace who stood there staring at me like he was before.

"For the last time." I whispered, placing my hands on his. I felt his hands grip my hands tightly, nodding his head. I walked out closing the door behind me.

——

Walking into the beautiful decorated prom, it was held on a hill. The lights were switched off, the room was crowded with all the students with there dates. I turned my head to look at Ace only to realise he had already been staring at me, walking inside.

"Dance with me." He whispered pulling me on to the dance floor, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I took my back five years ago, in the same position being held in his hands.

We moved swaying to the music as we stared into each other's eyes. I closed my eyes leaning my head on his chest, inhaling his scent for the final time. Tomorrow he would be my sisters, he would vow to remain loyal and faithful. I would be gone from his life forever.

Hearing the music change to 'only love can hurt like this', pulling away he twirled me around before bring me back into his arms. We danced to the song whilst looking into each other's eyes.

He bent me over whilst his hands still wrapped around me before bringing me back up, his forehead leaned on to my head as we continued to dance. Our eyes closed, pressing each other together as we danced.

As the song came to an end, we pulled away looking into each other's eyes as if we would never see each other ever again.

"I will go grab us some fruit punch." He said making me nod my head, I watched as he walked away. I feel my phone buzz, pulling it out I opened the message as I read what was written.

Love is something which can not be found twice, it is deadly yet beautiful. What Ace had for me was friendship not love, you are whom he loves and how can you think any of us would be happy. Ace would marry me for your happiness but that would not make us happy, I would never find the love he has for you. I have seen it in his eyes, how can I marry someone who's heart belongs to someone already? You have let go enough, now it is time you get what you deserve. I am leaving the wedding dress in your condo, I will not force you but I will be waiting for you to walk down the aisle and marry the man you love.

Callista x