My Wifi- 21

"To me,you are perfect"

BOOK2 IS NOW OUT - Our WI-FI
——
It's the ending. Never dedicated my time to complete a book this bad, let's begin the rollercoaster for the second book.

——

My fingers traced the beautiful wedding dress which had been laid on my bed, it was white trumpet/mermaid lace cathedral train dress. I bit my lower lips as I looked at the time, in two hours Callie was meant to marry Ace.

A single tear rolled down my face, I had reread the message Callie had sent to me. I was sitting in the edge of my bed, terrified would be the emotions that would running inside of me. Could I marry the man who was supposed to marry my sister, could I take him away from her again?

"Stop sitting there in a sobbing mess and get ready." Cathy yelled walking into my room, she was dressed in a sky blue mermaid dress which was sleeveless with a pleats split on the front running from just above her knees going down.

Her hair was combed into a neat side bun, she had worn a bright red lipstick which sat well with her skin tone.

"I can not attend the wedding, Cathy." I said shaking my head, I bit my lower lips my eyes going back to the wedding dress.
"Who said you can not, if you do not claim the man you love now you will lose him forever. Stop with the guilt Crystal, that man is in love with you, heck he's probably madly in love with you." She yelled, approaching me. She grabbed ahold of my arms pulling me up as she shook me.

"What about Callie?" I asked in a whisper, I watched Cathy roll her eyes which letting out a sigh.

"She is fine with it, she wants you to have the man you love. A marriage can never work if the heart does not beat for each other, I have seen my parents crumble into pieces as they married for there parents but there heart belonged to someone else. They were never happy, yes the remained together but not because of love but for everyone else. I do not see a moment of regret in there eyes, they wish they could go back in time and marry those who they loved." My eyes looked at her, her eyes were teary as she told me. I knew her parents marriage was not perfect, there would be days where Cathy would stay over at mine to stay away from her parents who would always argue.

'I love you, I will wait for you'

'You were like the petals to my thorny stem. I would die without you, but I would blossom with you.'

'Go on a date with me'

"Oh my god, Cathy what was I going to do, help me get ready." I yelled as we rushed around to get me ready for my big day, Ace was in love with me. A smile widened on my face, I was never going to let him go. He was all mine to love.

——

We rushed into the Reid mansion, mother saw me and rushed over.

"For a second I thought you would not come." She said shaking her head, before looking me up and down. A smile appeared on her face, her eyes teared before she pulled me into a hug.
"Right mother, do not go ruin the make up." It was Callie's voice I heard making us pull away, I looked at her as she smiled and looked me up and down. She had worn the same dress as Cathy but her hair was down in loose curls.

"You look beautiful." She said approaching me, I wrapped my arms around her as she hugged me.
"Thank you, Callie." I whispered, before pulling away.
"Go get you man." She chuckled making me laugh, I felt the butterflies appear in my stomach the closer we got to the entrance. From the class door, I could see the back of Ace, he shifted on his feet nervously.

"You look beautiful, darling." Father said as i laced my arms with him, smiling as the music began and the door opened as I began to walk down the aisle. This time I belonged here, I was marrying the man of my dreams. The man I love. The man who loves me.

I watched as Ace turned around, a smile appeared on his face as he watched me walked closer to him. He extended his hands as my father placed my hand in his.

"I will kill you myself Ace Reid, if you hurt my baby girl again." I chuckled at my fathers words.
"I will treasure her with my love." Ace said, it made my heart melt as I stood in front of him. The veil was over my face, we held each other's hands as the priest began the vows.

"I do." I completed after him, a wide smile stretched on his face.

"You May kiss the bride." He announced, I watched as Ace lifted my veil before cupping my face as he leaned forward and pressed his lips on mine. The fireworks blasted into the air could be heard as our lips connected together, I was now Mrs Reid officially and correctly.

I was his, he was mine.

As we pulled away, he pulled out a card from his pocket before handing it to me.

"Read it." He said looking at my narrowed eyes, I opened it as I began to read it.

Having you in my life I now feel complete, thank you for having me. I promise to love you for ever, till the day I am buried and I will still love you when I am in heaven. You make my heart beat faster than it has ever done before, looking at you my heart skips a beat. I love you so much, my góissa.

I love you my Wi-Fi,
Love your husband

"My wi-fi?" I asked with narrowed eyebrows, he surely was not writing a love letter to our Wi-Fi connection.
"Yes Wi-Fi, it sounds a lot like wifey." I chuckled at his humour, wrapping my arms around his neck i pecked his lips.

"Your  Wi-Fi." I  whispered against his lips before leaning my head on to his.

"My Wi-Fi"

The end...till book 2

——

GO CHECK OUT OUR WI-FI, it is a spin off to this book. It's a continue of Crystal and Ace, see how life takes a turn in there marriage life for better or worse.

I might do a steamy, honeymoon chapter for you all 😉