My Wifi- 14

"My life was once again the sum of my Choices, not someone else's Crimes"

——
I have decided to keep this book short but have a book 2 which will continue don't worry this book will not end in a cliffhanger

——

Seeing death so close to my eyes was something I was beginning to see on a regular basis ever since marrying Ace, I clenched my palms around the seat on his car and dug my nails inside the faster he drove.

"Slow down, Ace." I yelled, as he took a sharp left leading us towards the hills. My eyes widened as I realised we were nearing the end of the cliff.
"Stop the car Ace." I yelled, slamming my palms on his arms to gain his attention but he seemed to drive even faster making me scream on the inside.

"I swear to God I will jump out if you do not stop the car." I said sternly, when it seemed he was not going to listen I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door. I screamed as he slammed the brakes and turned the steering wheel to a sharp right before slamming his hands on the steering wheel.

I watched as he got out the car before rounding it to me, he pulled the door open and pulled me out before slamming my back against the back door of his car.

"Divorce. Did your idiotic brain not think to talk to me before you told the whole family." He screamed to my face, I flinched back. His hold on my arms were tight, I could feel the bruised forming as he stared at me.
"No I did not think to talk to you, as I decided this is what is best." I screamed back, I watched as Ace pulled back and slammed his hands on the hood of the car making me jump and surely there was going to be a dent on the car.

"What's best for us. Has little Crystal forgotten that it takes two to decide and finalise the divorce papers, I have just as much as right in the decision if we were to have a divorce." He yelled, his fingers ran through his hair. He looked as if he wanted to punch something.

"Is this not what you want, to be with Callie. Do you not want a divorce." I angrily stated, digging my fingers into his chest making him take steps back.
"Maybe I don't want a divorce." He yelled making me scoff, I shook my head as I glared into his eyes.

"And keep me trapped in a loveless marriage, you are insane to think I will want to remain married to a guy who is in love with my sister, my sister Ace out of everyone she is my family." I angrily yelled back at him, he seemed taken aback by what I had said, but his nostrils flared in anger as he grabbed my arms and pulled me against him.

"You think I have you trapped in this marriage?" He asked, I could feel the tears threatening to fall. But I fisted my palms and repeated inside my head to stay strong.
"Yes, I feel trapped. Knowing the man I am married to is in love with someone else, I feel trapped. Trying to make this marriage work for over a year and seeing the end result yes I feel trapped Ace." I said, my voice was low but yet stern as I looked into his eyes as I said each and every word.

"You want a divorce right, fine. Get in the car." He said releasing me as he walked away and got inside the drivers seat, narrowing my eyes as I followed his route and settled inside and buckled myself in.

——

"Where are we?" I asked as we stopped in front of a huge building, my eyes snapped towards Ace awaiting for a reply but instead he unbuckled himself and got out before walk around and opening the passenger door.

Releasing myself from the seatbelt I got out as he slammed the door behind me shut and locked the door, he grabbed my wrist as he began to drag me inside the building.

Ignoring the receptionist who called out to us as he continued to walk.

"Answer me , Ace why are we here?" I asked, struggling to escape from his tight hold.
"You want s divorce right, I'm giving you s divorce." I froze as the words left his mouth, I became silent as he barged open a office door and pulled me inside. In the far end of the office behind the desk was Mr Khan, he was the family lawyer for the Reid's and also the man who made my marriage to Ace legal.

And now here we are getting a divorce.

"Ace Reid, pleasure to see you here" Mr Khan said standing up and extending his hand, Ace took his hand and shook it.
"Sorry Mr Khan I tried to stop them, I can call the security." The receptionist said entering the office, she looked frightened almost as if thinking she was going to get fired.

"It is fine, Stella. Ace is like a family, you can leave. Cancel all my meetings for today." Mr Khan said, to which Stella nodded her head and silently left.
"So Ace, how can I help you?" Mr Khan asked, Ace released the hold on my wrist and urged me to sit down which I did beside him.

"We would like a divorce." I flinched at how he said it, almost with no emotions. It scared me to see him with lack of emotions when I had always seen him show even a little bit of emotions.
"Divorce is a big thing, Ace. Are you sure this is what you want, considering you both are still young I would recommend you rethink and try to solve your issues between you both." He stated but Ace shook his head, not bothering to look at me as he said the next words.

"We have decided it And we have the final decision which is divorce, Emir." Ace said, too which Mr Khan nodded his head.
"Very well, I will print out the divorce papers but bare in mind. According to the law, you will have to remain together for six months before your marriage is annulled. You will have someone come check on you, to ensure you are staying together." Bewildered would be an understatement, for over a year me and Ace have been married and we still do not live together and when we have decided to get a divorce we are forced to stay in the same house.

"We understand." Ace said, we watched Mr Khan began to write something before he stood up.
"I will go grab the divorce papers." Mr khan said leaving the office, there was complete silence in the room as he left.

"Are you happy, your becoming free from this trapped marriage." He said, scoffing as he leaned back on his chair and looked at me. As my eyes looked into his eyes I could see the hurt but it was quickly gone and replaced by his emotionless eyes.
"I am doing what is best for both of us, I am giving you a chance to rectify your mistake by marrying me and go and marry the women you love." I said making him scoff again and shake his head. It was just the moment Mr khan walked inside, he held a stabled papers in his hand as he sat back down and placed the paper in front of us.

"You can read the clauses and sign what you both will be taking after the divorce before signing the divorce papers." Mr khan said, to which we both nodded our head.
"I will keep the condo." I said, Ace looked at me for a good few minutes before nodding his head.
"I do not want anything from you, I will give you half the money from the company." He said to which I disagreed.

"I do not want your money." I said, he nodded his head not arguing any further as he gave me the pen to sign first. I bit my lower lips as my hand shook, this was what was for the best. As much as I wanted him he would never love me like he loves Callie, he had said it himself marrying me was a mistake he made and I wanted to free him.

I took a deep breath before doing my signature and passing the pen to him, he looked defeated as he stared at me. It hurt to see the look he gave me, but he shook his head and did his signature before standing up and walking out.

"You have six months to solve this, Crystal. You are his wife, do not let him go." Mr Khan said, I stood up and looked at him.
"If he considered me his wife, I probably would have held on Mr Khan." I said before walking out, I wiped the tears which had fallen as I walked out of the building I saw him sitting inside the car waiting for me.