My Wifi- 1

"All you need is love and Wi-Fi"

——

They say love can happen unexpectedly, the first glance is all it takes for your soul mate to see a whole life with you. But I called it all bullshit, having a crush on a guy for five years and married for a year left me questioning what love was.

Ace Reid, the only heir to Reid empire and the son of Betsy and Charles Reid. He had everything given to him in a silver platter, I had watched him grow into the guy he is now.

I knew everything...what route he took home? Where he lived? What he ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Where he went for gym? What his hobbies, likes and dislikes? Everything.

He was perfect, the way he styled his hair every morning just made it hard to pick out a flaw. But I knew one thing... I was anything but perfect for him.

I was never his first choice, heck I wasn't even the girl he was supposed to marry. I was just...Crystal Moore, the youngest daughter of Maisie and Jacob Moore by two minutes. That's right, I have an unidentical twin.

The marriage between us was united through the alliance our parents decided was the best way to keep there personal and professional life going. I remember the dreaded look on his face, as we stood in front of each other vowing to stay loyal and to be there for each other through thick and thin.

I remember him declaring that he did not want to live in the same roof as me whilst we were at our honeymoon, and I listened acted like I didn't care and moved into the condo our parents had brought for us. Whereas, he... well he found a place to sleep every night.

I was no where close to his type, I knew that by the girls he slept with.

I closed my laptop shut when I felt my phone vibrate alerting me that a new device had been connected to my Wi-Fi, I knew who it was before the door bell even rang. I stood up feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

As the doorbell rang, I was just in front of the door ready to open it.
I took a deep breath, checked my appearance in the mirror before opening the door to see a very drenched Ace.

"Took you long enough." I rolled my eyes allowing him to walk into my condo, he threw his wet jacket on to my sofa as if he owned it...well it was meant for the both of us.
"May I ask why your here?" I questioned, following him into the kitchen and watched as he pulled opened the fridge and pulled out my left over food I had cooked earlier on.

"You live a street away from Malinda, I was driving pass when my car broke down and since I technically own this place I was like why not avoid the rain until the mechanic comes." He wonders around the kitchen as if he owned the area, which he did. But I would never say that to him.

A year ago, before we married he was totally opposite to a fuck boy but he was so mysterious and it enticed me to know him more. But that all changed after we got married.

"How did you get my Wi-Fi password?" I asked another question, I had just changed my Wi-Fi a few days ago.
"It's not hard when your password is Crystal11111." I mentally cursed myself for placing such a easy password and made a mental note to change it later.

"Finally deciding to play husband?" I joked but when he froze on his steps and his face turned stonic I knew he found it anything but funny.
"Let me remind you, Goissa. Your not my wife." The words leaving his mouth hurt, but I had become good at hiding my emotions quiet well in the past one year.

"Will you stop calling me an enchantress in Greek." I scowled which brought out a smirk on his face as he settled opposite me and began eating.
"I will when you stop dressing like a goth." I glared at him, but I wouldn't lie that having him in the same room as me felt like a dream come true.

"Well you should stop being a manwhore." I retaliated, this only seemed to make his smirk widen.
"Still stalking me I see, so tell me did you see me shoot the ball in the goal at practice?" He asked, I had, I watched him practice for the upcoming football game. I had watched him do sit up, press up all whilst he was topless showing off his perfectly fit and toned upper body.

"No, I do not have time for you. I was busy after class in my bedroom with Tom, he was an amazing ride." I lied. The only Tom I knew was the guy who sat beside in chemistry, I had never spoken to him.
"I see, finally lost your virginity. I hope you made sure he was wrapped up, I don't want you pregnant and our parents forcing me to be a father." I rolled my eyes at him, I hated how my words did not affect him, he seemed unbothered.

"I'm not a walking sex doll like you, who would let anyone pound that micro inch penis that would look at you." I shot back, that had seemed to get a reaction from him. He laughed, out loud. Before he stood up and walked around until he was in front of me.

"I have anything but a micro inch penis, I would show you but you ain't my type." It felt like he knew how much his words stung me and it satisfied him, all I ever wanted was be everything he wanted. But I knew that was a dream hard to come true.

"Your not my type either." I whispered back, he stepped away with a smirk on his face.
"I highly doubt that. Anyways thanks for the Wi-Fi, my taxi is here I'll be down tomorrow to collect my car." I followed him outside, watching him jog towards the silver taxi, before getting inside.

"Your right Ace, you are my type." I whispered when I watched his taxi drive away,  I sighed shutting the door close.