Under The Unova Skies! CH-72

Start from the beginning

"Then it's settled!" Iris said as she started walking ahead. "Uh Iris--- The pokemon center is that way." Cilan said, pointing to the other direction. "I knew that!" Iris said, slightly embarrassed. Ash chuckled. "You trained here with Drayden and you can't even find the pokemon center. What a-" he was about to say until Iris interupted him. "Do not finish that." She said, narrowing her eyes. Ash flinched for a moment before brushing it off and started laughing.

When they walked through the automatic glass doors of the pokemon center, a tall man with white hair and a white beard stood infront of the desk, talking to nurse Joy. He had a simple navy blue shirt on with brack coloured braces stripped from his black pants over his shoulders.

Iris immediately recognised the man. "Master Drayden!" Iris called, getting the man's attention. He turned around and both Ash and Cilan started to recognise the man aswell as the four of them walked towards him. "Hello Iris, Cilan, Ash and---" Drayden said.

"---Serena." Serena replied introducing herself. "Yes, Serena. Tell me, what brings you guys here?" Drayden asked curiously.

"You've got a challenger Master Drayden!" Iris said excitedly. He looked at her confused before Ash stepped in. "I'm here to win my second badge for the World League tournament." Ash stated.

Drayden grunted. "You've got a lot of confidence. I haven't been beaten in years but since you came a long way, why don't you come to the gym tomorrow? Then we'll have our battle." Drayden suggested in his usual cold manner.

"Right!" Ash said as he formed a fist infront of his chest while he turned his head to his group of friends. "I've got to go now. Oh and Iris--- I want to know if you made any progression on your training tomorrow." Drayden said as he started to walk away. Iris flinched. "S-S-Sure, A-Alright." She said nervously. With that, Drayden walked through the glass doors of the pokemon center and it wasn't long before he was out of sight. Iris sighed.

"What can I do for you all?" Nurse joy asked from behind the counter while smiling. Ash turned to nurse Joy. "We'd like to get a room please. And while you're at it, could you take a look at our Pokemon?" Ash asked politely.

"Ofcourse. There's only a small problem though." Nurse Joy said with a slight frown on her face. "What's that nurse Joy?" Cilan asked. "There are two available rooms but 1 of them has only 1 kingsized bed while the other has two." She explained. Serena and Ash looked at eachother, smiling. "That won't be a problem, we'll share!" Serena said as she grabbed Ash's arm with a smile on her face.

Iris and Cilan looked at the duo dumbfounded, they didn't know Ash and Serena used to sleep together already. They shrugged it off as nurse Joy smiled at Ash and Serena. "If you say so, here are your keys." She said with a smile. Serena took the keys nurse Joy gave them. "Thanks!" She replied before looking to Ash, Cilan and Iris. "Now shall we put our stuff in our rooms?" She asked. The 3 of them nodded and they used the stairs to get on the right level where there room was located. "A-016. Here it is!" Serena said, pointing to the number on the door. "And here's ours Cilan!" Iris exclaimed as she pointed at room A-017.

Ash and Serena entered their room, followed by Pikachu and Lucario. As Serena stood in the middle of the room, she did a 360 to look around. "It's beautiful!" She exclaimed. There was a white sofa with a small, black coffee table. On the other side, there was a kitchen with a big kitchen island which was completely empty except for a coffeemaker and a kettle. On the wall was a rack where the utensils hung. Right next to the sofa was a glass door which lead to the balcony.

Serena entered another room. "Ash! Take a look at the bed!" She shouted in pure excitement. Ash quickly ran over to her, enjoying the massive smile Serena had on her face. "Woah-- Awesome!" Ash said as he saw the large kingsized bed. Later on, they checked out the bathroom aswell which was also very modern. Both of them released their pokemon except for Snorlax, Garchomp and Dragonite for obvious reasons.