CHAPTER 17

I just stayed there in surprise alone when the door opened to Jungkook, then he sat next to me "are you okay?" he said, "I am good, it's chan's turn let's watch," I said when Chan entered the stage whit... a girl.

They were performing a really hot performance, "he looks so happy?" I said to Jungkook, who was sitting 6 feet away from me, he just stayed silent, "did she just kiss him?" I said, getting up "in the cheeks, it's just a normal kiss, it's nothing," Jungkook said in fear, " I am out," I said, heading backstages.

I wasn't the jealous type, and I know that this is just part of work, but still, I felt like my inside was burning.

CHAN POV:

'I am so tired,' I thought as I was heading toward my room whit maria, who told me she needed a shirt, I was giving her the shirt when the door burst open, it was Nari.

NARI POV:

"what are you doing here?" Chan said as I just looked at them, "me? nothing I just wanted to congratulate you," I said as the girl next to him bowed in respect and then said, "I am a huge fan of you noona," I bowed back when I realised what she said.

 "noona?" Chan sounded confused since we were the same age "aren't you the same age?" Chan said, "yeah she is only 3 month older than me but she said that I need to call her noona," Maria said as she pouted to Chan, who looked at me more confused than me.

"Yaaaa, I've never said something like that" I raised my voice as she just hugged Chan's arm, then proceed to say, "see she always scream at me, I am scared Oppa" I just looked at them, confused and mad, not knowing what to do

 "yaa..." I said, coming toward her as she just clung to his arm more "she scare me," she said crying, I've never even said anything to her, we have never even talked since we were in different training groups, I just looked at Chan who was standing there not even saying anything 'does he believe her?' I thought as I stormed out of the room.

I was running trying to find the exit when I bumped into Noah "hey...what happened?" he said as I just held my hand up and ran.

I kept running until I realised, "I am outside", the rain soaking me wet, I looked up at the sky, my chest had this pain, my eyes wanted to cry to feel something, after more than 10 years, but I couldn't, nothing came out "why? why me? why?" I said, screaming

 "why can't I cry?" I said, looking up when I sensed someone behind me, I turned it was Chan "what do you want?" I said, looking at his face, water dripping from it because of the rain

 "Nari..." he said as I interrupted him "why? why does this always happen to me? what have I done?" I said as I looked at him but still no cries. I was having a panic attack, I couldn't breathe properly, my hand were shaking, I was shaking, I couldn't even talk as I looked at Chan.

He seemed worried, he had never seen me like this, "Nari," he said as he pulled me in a hug, my head was in his chest as I listened to his heartbeat, they made me feel better, I just kept hugging him as I began to breathe properly.

We were sitting in a park in silence when I got up "don't talk to me anymore," I said, remembering that he had just believed Maria over me, "Nari..." I interrupted him "you literally believed her and hugged her in front of me, you didn't even try to defend me,"

 I said when he laughed, 'is he serious?', I thought as he got up and get near me, putting his hand on my cheeks 

"Nari I don't think you know this but you're the world for me you are literally the title of my life, I just can't imagine a life without you and I don't think there is a word that can describe my feelings toward you and  whatever I say, will never be enough to explain how I feel so I hope this does,"

 He said as he planted a kiss on my lips, it wasn't my first kiss, but it felt like it cause it didn't feel like, he was kissing my lips it felt like he was kissing my soul.

After some moments, I realised what I was doing. I pulled from the kiss when I was trying to talk 'that's not right, I don't deserve this I thought as I looked down.

He put his fingers on my chin as he lift it and made me look into his eyes, he was looking at me when he said: "you remember what you told me the other day when you were drunk?" I looked at him confused

 "'if I could love someone; I would love you' that is what you said, and at that moment I realised how much it hurt for you to love," he grabbed my hand.

 "I don't know what you've been through, I want to know, I want to know everything about you so please Nari please give us a chance," I looked at him he seemed genuine; I felt happy "but I don't think my past is...' he interrupted me again "I don't care, nothing will change how I feel when I look at you, nothing can change how I feel Nari, you need to understand that." 

he said as I looked at him, I was smiling, a true smile, as I hugged him "I don't know what to say" I said my head in his chest "this is enough for me just you being next to me is enough" he said as he pulled me closer "your shirt will get dirty, I am wearing makeup" I said as he chuckled "as long as it's yours, I do not give a fuck" he said as I chuckled too.

We were walking in silence, both of us blushing "do you want to have dinner?" Chan asked as I looked at my watch, "I have work I need to finish, I will just drink...' he interrupted me by dragging me to a restaurant near us " work can wait, and coffee is not a meal so let's eat here".

We were sitting chatting and eating, I wanted the time to stop and just stay there, by his side.

As we were eating, I remembered what I have tomorrow "what happened?" Chan said, grabbing my hand "I have dinner whit my family tomorrow, I don't know if I need to go or no," I said, putting my fork in the table, 'why did I have to remember it now out of all time' he grabbed my hand trying to reassure me

 "I don't know what happened whit your family but do whatever you feel comfortable whit" even tho he doesn't know how was my childhood, he always make me feel understood, I nodded in response as I said " I am going to tell you everything one day," I said since I wasn't ready ay this moment and I didn't want to ruin our first day as a couple.

1223 word