CHAPTER 12

I was fixing my makeup when Chan entered the room, "hey," he said, looking down as I remembered how our last interaction passed.

"Hey," I answered, trying not to sound awkward still looking in the mirror, "I...I came to... apologies for what happened the other night," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

CHAN POV:

"no problem... it was nothing..." she said as I just thought 'fuck I'm literally making her uncomfortable again fuck you chan you are so dumb'

 I just stayed there standing in front of her in my own thought, then a voice from the speaker "Min Nari, please come to the stage," they were calling her, and she went outside as I just stayed there, still in shock.

NARI POV:

It was my and Joon's turn, we were so nervous, I looked at the crowd to find Chan he looked mad and I knew why but I was so shocked after seeing him giving me thumbs up and whispering 'you can do it

CHAN POV:

As the music started, she was the first to sing.

I hated seeing her whit Namjoon or whit any man. But I also know how much she loves this song and how much she loves performing on stage, I know she doesn't remember our first night together but I do cause it was one of the happiest nights of my life.

"You hide them but they only appear when you smile Where did you come from?..." she has such an angelic voice.

"Don't lie, I know you're an angel What are you? ..." Joon said, but he was looking at her, then he pinched her cheeks which made everyone clap, I rolled my tongue in my mouth.

"That dimple is illegal ille~gal No, it's dangerous, oh yes so I call you illeg-irl ille~girl..." he sang, exposing his dimple, which made an aww song from a lot of the audience.

"Your existence alone is a crime Was it a mistake made by an angel? Or a deep kiss?" she was singing as he kissed her on the cheeks; I couldn't watch anymore, but I couldn't leave her.

NARI POV:

"Ille~gal Ille~gal But I want it anyway anyway anyway..." as I finished I was looking for Chan he was mad but at the same time proud his look was unique I've never felt something like that as Jungkook word hit me "are you in love whit him?" 'I can't be in love,' I thought 'that was nearly impossible.

My thought got interrupted by Namjoon, who hugged me, then everyone in the crowd was shouting, "kiss her," "Kiss her," "kiss her," he leaned toward me, then he put his hand in front of our faces covering our lips.

I was heading toward the bathroom when someone caught my hand, it was Chan.

"We need to talk," he took me to a dressing room and then shut the door.

"I-," he interrupted me by hitting the wall.

"Why would you do that?" he asked "w..." he interrupted me again, but this time, he was shouting.

"WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT?" was he talking about the kiss "I..." he interrupted me again by hitting the mirror "WHY DID YOU FUCKING DO THAT TO ME," he said, but this time, he grabbed my face which hurt me a little bit.

 "THAT IS WHY YOU WENT HOME WHIT HIM RIGHT THAT IS WHAT Y'ALL DID YESTERDAY RIGHT," he said screaming at my face which made me remember "you're useless why can't you just die," my father said, screaming and grabbing my crying face, but now, I wasn't 7, and Chan wasn't my dad.

I pushed him off me screaming, "yeah that's what happened and you have no right in telling me if it's right or not" he backed up "so I was right" he looked at me, pain in his eyes"yes you're right and we did more than that but guess what it's none of your fucking business" he nodded.

"OOHH YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT IT'S NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS AND THAT IS WHAT MAKE ME MAD CAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHY I FEEL LIKE THAT" I just looked at him not saying a word as he got near me again "so let me be in your business," he told me which caught me off guard, I didn't know what to say I just stayed silent as he got near me and smashed his lips whit mine, then he grabbed my waist pulling me toward him as I caressed the back of his neck, but then the realisation hit me, I backed away looking down as I said "I can't do that" then I just left the room.

BANCHAN POV:

She left the room as I just stayed there "shit why did I do that?" I said, then I sat down when Hyunjin entered the room, "I knew you would be here," he said as he sat next to me "what happened?" he said, tapping my back, I just stayed silent "it's about Nari isn't it" he said then chuckled "she was always like that." I nodded.

 "well let me tell you something about her, When we were still in school one day a girl entered the room in a black hoodie black sweatpants, her hair was covering her face we couldn't even see her, she had this gaze that made people scared of her, but I wasn't, so I went to her and we talked, she was actually so sweet, I told her that I am a trainee and she said same, then we became a friend but I caught feelings, I didn't tell her of course, she was my everything but suddenly, she isolated herself she even studied at home, I thought that she just found someone else, she didn't, what happened is that her best friend killed herself"

 I opened my eyes wide, that is what Noah meant by losing two people but who is the second one "her best friend was her only friend she considered her as a family" I didn't know why he was telling me this now "what I am trying to say is don't believe what you see sometimes you can see things wrong" he got up and before he left he said one thing "they didn't kiss".

NARI POV:

"Are you okay?" my brother said as I was heading toward my table "why do you care?" I said, then regretted it right after.

I was at my table whit other solo artists, some were actors, and some were also singers while some of the groups were performing.

It was my little brother's turn. As they were singing and dancing I just looked at my brother, his moves were so good his voice was so angelic, I found myself singing and dancing on the big screen then my big brother passed too he was also singing and dancing.

"so as we saw our young group made a good performance even Jin was singing whit you," the MC said, looking at Riki.

I was confused, 'no-no no' I thought, "you must be big fans of your little brother Jin, and let's not forget Nari too, she was enjoying her little brother show too."

I was shocked, no one was supposed to know that Riki and Jin were my brothers, but what shocked me the most is the Riki one, since he asked me specifically to hide the truth.

1209 word