CHAPTER 8

I was heading to SKZ house to have dinner whit the members after they invited me when Namjoon called to know where we will meet, I told him that I am heading to the boys' mansion and if he was okay whit coming there and he accepted then I called Felix to let him know and he accepted to, saying that my friends are his friends too and that all the boys are okay too.

I knocked on the door for Lee Know to open it he looked at me looking scared and stressed then said "you made a big mistake" I was confused but when I saw the two leaders sitting looking at each other glaring I understood what he meant, "Namjoon!" I said as he stood up and hugged me, Chan scoffed "she sure like hugging people" he said as the member looked at him confused "let's eat" the furious man said grabbing my hand and heading toward the table.

I was confused by his acts Chan wasn't usually a touchy person but today he grabbed my hand whenever he could and also touched and tapped my head casually he didn't leave my side "so Nari are you ready for tomorrow?" RM said while we were all eating "yeah I am so excited and nervous" I said nodding "what is happening tomorrow?" Changbin said "the award show? we will go together" RM said smiling.

"Wait... I always wanted to see you two together again" Felix said smiling and cheering whit bis hand, "again?" I said "yeah I still remember what happened last time when you MCed that show 3 months ago everyone talked about it and when you both danced that video is still trending until now the whole world was shipping you even me," he said again excited, I was a little bit embarrassed as Chan hit Felix back "yeah yeah great" he laughed "yeah you two would make a great couple," Lee Know said looking at his leader who hit the table then got up "I am full and I have some work have a nice evening everyone" as Namjoon smirked.

After some minutes of just sitting, we were talking and laughing about random things, "his phone is ringing..."Felix said as he looked at the other member terrified "give it to him" I said drinking from my wine as all the members looked at me except Joon who was equally confused as me "sooo...hmmm... how can I say it" Seungmin sounded hesitant and scared.

"When Chan is mad he becomes so... terrifying," the youngest one said looking at me "so can you go and give it to him cause it may be important" he continued putting his head on the table "me? why me?" I asked "well because he will not get mad at you and kill you," Lee Know said as all the members nodded "but if you are scared..." he added "me? scared?" I scoffed and took the phone "watch me" I said as I took one last sip from my drink then head upstairs kinda scared.

I knocked then entered to find him lying in his bed covering his eyes whit his elbow "what do you want?" Chan said screaming "your phone," I said still next to the door as he got up I looked next to his bed there was a whole empty bottle of wine"did you just drink all of that?" I said a little bit worried looking at the drunk man who got up and came closer to me then closed the door and pinned me in it.

 "What are you doing?" I said almost stuttering while my heart started racing, he just looked in my eyes then my lips then he put his head on my shoulder "what do you do to me?" he said breathing in my neck which made me shiver "w-what?" I said trying to catch my breath 'what are you doing? push him off you' I thought but I couldn't or...I didn't want to.

"You need to sleep," I said then grabbed his hand making our way to his bed as I was about to put him in the bed he grabbed my hand and put me under him while putting his head in my neck, I was trying to get up when he pinned me and got in top of me then approached me leaving only a few centimetres between us "are you real?" he said looking at my eyes then, my lips, I just stayed silent still trying to figure out what is happening "let me check" he added then kissed me it was a short kiss before he fell asleep.

I left the room in shock at what just happened as I sat at the table Namjoon asked me"you okey?" he asked as he examined my fever by putting his hand in my cheeks "do you have a fever? why are you so red?" he said getting worried "I am just tired" I said as all the member looked at me worried too except for Lee Know who seemed to have a different reaction.

"it's getting late," I said looking at my watch, I needed to wake up early tomorrow to get ready "you can stay whit us," Namjoon suggested "then we will go together tomorrow" he added whit a smile I just nodded it wasn't my first time staying whit them so I had no problem and I had no problem in staying whit skz too but I didn't want to meet Chan, I said goodbye to the other member as I went to the car whit Namjoon.

CHAN POV:

"What have I done?" I said to myself then went downstairs "I need to apologize" I whispered. I was looking for Nari but I couldn't find her no one was there "are you looking for her?" a voice came from behind it was Lee Know "she will stay whit Namjoon tonight" he said but he didn't know that those words broke his leader who just got out of the house.

Lee Know knew about the stubbornness of his leader, he could see how he fell for her but he also knew he will never make the first step since girls for him were just a waste of time.

"I AM STUPID WHAT HAVE I DONE," I said driving as fast as I can not knowing where to go then I just went to the gym, but still I couldn't concentrate, I met Junho there "hey what happened?" he asked as I just passed him some gloves "let's box," I said putting on mine too.

We were training as Junho stopped me "what happened you almost broke my hand" he said removing his gloves and grabbing me by the elbow "let's sit come on" we sat next to a mirror as I tried to steady my breathing "what happened?" he asked worried "I don't know it's just I feel out of breath my heart, my head, everything hurt I feel sick and then sometimes I feel happy I don't know what I am saying" I said grabbing my face, Junho looked confused as I tried to explain more "it's just so hard I feel like I am sick in the middle of heaven" Junho looked at me then asked "is it a girl?" he said looking at his friend who never looked or acted like that, I didn't say a word "if it's a girl try and talk to her cause you look like you truly care about her so don't lose her okey?" then Junho got up and left me alone in whit my thought.

1261 word