CHAPTER 7

As I was dancing whit Bangchan at one part I rolled my body while looking at him then he grabbed my waist which made me blush and he did too but then I fell "I am sorry" I tried again but this time I forgot one of the moves "can you focus a little?" Chan screamed at me, I was about to scream back when Jack called me and grabbed my waist telling me how to do it.

 Chan rolled his tongue inside his mouth and wiped his face from sweat "it's my turn" Hyunjin said as we were dancing the same part but this time whit Hyunjin to see who look better.

As I was about to roll my body in him so he can grab my waist, we got distracted by a loud noise coming from the other side of the practice room, it was Chan he accidentally hit the floor so hard "I am sorry" he apologized then bowed, we did the dance again when he grabbed my waist he whispered in my ear "you have a small waist" I just laugh it off he was always like since we met at an award show 2 years ago.

CHAN POV:

"I can't stay here," I said as I got out and called the manager "are you sure Nari you were talking about is this one cause she is not that good" silence "I knew she was just visual okey bye now" as I turned around I found her manager Noah.

"Why didn't you stay?" he said smiling at me "I...I have work" maybe he didn't hear anything "can we go grab a cup of coffee?" which I accepted and went to the cafe next to the building.

We were sitting in the coffee shop whit our coffee when Noah said "how old are you..." he hesitated because he didn't want to seem rude "you can just call me Chan I am 26 years old" Chan said to the man whom I just met but felt comfortable whit.

 "you are so young Chan, when did you debut? if you don't mind me asking of course" a sip from coffee "I joined jype in 2010 and debuted in skz when I was 20 " Noah took a sip from his coffee "you've trained for 7 years then?" Chan nodded "how many years do you think Nari trained?" he took another sip "I don't know" Noah looked at me.

 "Be real whit me I want you to know more about her" I looked at the man who looked sincere "okay I really don't know but I heard that she is JYP favourite and that her family is some rich prestigious family and they helped her and she is pretty so one year maybe" Noah chuckled "you are right she is JYP favourite and her family is famous too and she trained for two years when she debuted in her ex-group as the maknae and the leader".

 I smiled at myself I was right after all "but in this two year she got a lot of neck and elbow injury from training so hard , insomnia and graduated middle school first in class and two person she loved died and also dealt whit a lot of things" silence "and why she isn't focused that much is maybe because she didn't sleep yesterday revising for her law test and making music";

 I looked at Noah confused, I was a workaholic but not this much "and why does she do all of that?" I asked "to forget I guess I don't know, ask her yourself" Noah send me a wink then got up leaving me alone regretting what I said after all training for being an idol itself is hard so becoming this famous while studying must be extremely hard.

NARI POV:

"Nari" Noah called me "I will go now I will pass by tomorrow morning okay?" he said giving me a hug and whispering in my ear "sleep and eat something okay?" I nodded as I was alone in the training room cause I wanted to practice a little more after Chan literally screamed at me, usually, I wouldn't care but his word stayed in my mind the whole day, I also needed to sleep but work always come first.

I was practising when someone knocked I got up and opened the door it was the security guard "your order" he said giving me a package it was from my favourite restaurant "I didn't order anything" my phone rang it was a message from Noah "I ordered you food" I smiled then took the package and sat down in the floor opening my food when the door opened it was Chan holding a package "what are you doing here?"

"I come here every day to practice" he said sitting next to me "you got dinner!" he said looking at my fried rice "yes Noah sent it" I said as he opens his package "why did you bring a lot of food...you bring food for two-person" as I realized "Were you gonna meet someone here? I am sorry I will go now" I said getting second-hand embarrassment because I just ruined his date as I got up he grabbed my hand "just sit," he said looking into my eyes as I sat slowly.

We were eating and sometimes talking "I talked whit your manager today I guess you guys relationship is very strong," Chan said then sipped from his drink "yeah he is so close to me" I smiled awkwardly because of the silence that I tried to remove by saying " I even some time call him dad..." Chan spilt the drink from his mouth and his face was getting red "are you okay what happened?" then I realized "NO NO NOT LIKE THAT I SEE HIM AS A FATHER FIGURE NOT IN THAT WAY YOU PERVERT" I said screaming at his face then we both just laughed at what happened.

Chan actually was fun to be around I felt so comfortable and happy after a lot of time, we both were practising and at the end of my part when he grabbed my waist he looked me in the eyes for quite a while then said "pretty" he blushed when he realized what he just said "yeah I hear that a lot" I said trying to hide my blushing too.

CHAN POV:

We were sitting on the floor when suddenly I felt something on my shoulder she fell asleep I looked at her face and removed some hair that was in covering her eyes then whispered: "are you real?".

In the morning, I woke up to some whisper 'should we wake them up' 'no don't they look so angelic' 'I've never seen Chan looking this peaceful' 'they are waking up", all the members and Noah were looking at us while we were sleeping, I felt something in the top of me it was Nari.

NARI POV:

When I woke on top of Chan and saw everyone looking at us I just closed my eyes again not ready for the embarrassment "what are yall doing here?" Chan said in his morning voice which made me blush "we were looking for you leader" Lee know said smirking at his Hyung "get out all of you or I swear I will make you practice more" when Chan finished his word all the members got out in fear and Noah too after he winked at me, I don't know now if he will scold me or is he proud of me.

"I am so sorry I fell asleep I am sorry" I apologized to Chan who was redder than a tomato "no problem," he said as he started looking around and scratching his neck" why didn't you wake me up?" I asked still embarrassed, he got up and said "you looked so peaceful I couldn't wake you up" he approached me and I backed up until I touched the wall "w-what are you doing?" I said stuttering at the sudden touch that was on my face, "you look red, do you have a fever?" he said cupping my cheeks "no" I said trying not to stutter "you sure?" he said leaning until our eyes met "yeah" I said as I thought 'two can play this game, I put my hand in his chest then approached him leaving only centimetre between us as I felt his hot breath in my lips then I pushed him "I need to go" I said leaving him smiling alone in the practice room.

1416 word