CHAPTER 4

NEXT MORNING:

I woke up in a room, a hotel chamber specifically and my head hurt so bad so I got up searching for my phone as I found a paper on the desk near me I took it and read it.

"your phone is in the reception after it turned off, I paid for the hotel you can stay tonight too if you want, your bag is in the toilet, I put the do not disturb sign outside and I told the reception about you and they will make you breakfast so have a nice day" I just froze there trying to know and understand what happened and who wrote all of this, after I got my bag from the toilet I went to the reception everything the note said was true, this stranger really did all of that, I asked who paid for all of this and the receptionist said that the stranger specifically asked to leave this information a secret.

I went down to get coffee. I was sitting eating breakfast when Rokinda came to me "Nari you need to see this" she said out of breath giving me an iPad "Nari the pretty young idol who stole all the boy's heart whit her angelic face isn't actually an angel as her face seem, her band member came to tell the truth and that she bullies them and also always try to steal the spotlight from them" Nari froze after what she heard then she heard noises coming from the door it was reporters screaming "is this true?" "catch her" "bully" "devil" they were calling Nari all kind of name as Rokinda was trying to get her out "come on we need to go".

AFTER 8 MONTHS:

"So next week we will release the song and we have an award ceremony Monday," Mr Noah said to all the people who were sitting in the meeting room, all of them just nodded "and Nari one of the JYPE band want you in a song" I just nodded and he understood "let's talk about it later," he said I truly loved him, after all, that happened he was one of the few people who stood whit me.

"What do you think about JYPE offer?" Noah said looking at my under eyes who became worse than last time from not sleeping because I had exams "I don't know, what do you think?" I answered giving him a small smile "I mean they stood whit you and supported you this past 8 months they are good," he said grabbing a cup of water "thanks just give me a coffee" he glared at me "okay give me" he is scary when he is mad "yes they are good but that's just because of my relation whit JYP not because of me".

I shugged the glass of water as he glared at me "what don't look at me like that you know I hate working whit him you remember what happened last time everyone accused me that I was chosen just because of my relationship whit jyp and I hate that"he looked at me whit sad eyes, "I understand your concern but we all know that your father didn't have a hand in that you were chosen because of your talent" I looked down "you are the only one who believe that" I said whispering "then prove to them that you are here because of your talent not because of your parent or your brother" he added which made me glare at him "you guys need to talk".

I just smiled at him trying to hide my true feeling "we talk" I said "you don't you guys just ignore this topic and because of that you have this awkward relationship" I tried to switch the topic "tell me about the work mr.therapist" he just scoffed then continued "so you will work whit a band called stray kids in one of their concert and in an MV" he grabbed his laptop "the concert is in 1 month and 3 days and the MV they want you to participate in the dance of a song they will realese in 1 month they want to meet you in 2 days if you accept," he said looking up at my eyes and I just nodded "okey tell them that I will meet them," I said putting my hair in a bun "and you have a..." I got up "my head hurt tell me later okey?" I left the meeting room.

I was sitting in my favourite Italian restaurant "I am so sorry Nari but I got work" Rokinda said from the other side of the phone. I put my phone on the table as I remembered what happened.

FLASHBACK

"Come on we need to go," Rokinda said grabbing my hand getting me out of the hotel to her house. "you can stay here for a while then we will solve the problem," she said looking at me, looked down "they realy did it," I said then I started laughing.

END OF FLASHBACK:

My thought got interrupted by a hand who covered my eyes "guess who it is" I just chuckled "quit playing" I said as I tried removing his hand from my eyes "wrong it's your favourite person in the world" Jungkook said sitting next to me "How are you?" he said this time in a serious tone after he saw my upset face.

 "I am fine, where are the other?" he sighed "they are in the company whit someone from work and I am waiting for Bambam , Mark and Jimin to come" he said smiling then looked at his clock "they must have come by now come join us" he offered me "just go I really don't want any rumours now" I said putting my head in the table.

 "yes you are right they will probably write SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK THE FAMOUS PRETTY IDOL NARI IS SLEEPING WHIT THE WHOLE K-POP UNDUSTRY" he said in a reporter voice tone, he asked me one more time then he got up and went to his table.

After some moment Mark's head appeared in front of me "I am sorry Nari but apparently, we love making rumours" he said smiling then all of them came and sit at my table and ordered food, we just sat there laughing enjoying the moments when Namjoon also came and bought me my favourite dessert "Namjoon you know, you should've bought us too" Jungkook said failing at being mad at his leader as Jimin whispered something in his ear then they both just laughed, I knew what he would say but I just ignored them.

I truly loved all of them they always treat me like their little sister except for him, "so Nari we will work together next week" RM said looking at me"yeah they told me" I answered while eating my food "so we all know what news will get diffused next week" Jimin said smirking while everyone chuckled, Namjoon just glared at them "what? Everyone wants to see you together you remember that one time he held your jacket in your way to the car and the whole world talked about it for like 4 months" Jimin said in his sassy voice "come on now stop she deserve better" Bambam said looking at RM glaring face while we all just laughed.

I was heading toward my car when a hand grabbed my shoulder "Nari!" Namjoon said out of breath "can we meet the day before shooting to talk about the details" he said, "yes of course where?" I answered, Namjoon was one of the few people that I felt comfortable around and I liked his accompany so, of course, I will accept "whatever good for you just call me in advance" he said heading toward the boys who were stalking us from the second he came.

After my meeting whit JYP I accepted his offer.

1309 word