CHAPTER 16

AFTER ONE MONTH:

The past month was one of the happiest days of my life, the family dinner was delayed, I went to a show whit my two brothers, I practised whit skz and my relationship whit Chan got much better since I stayed in his house and he will come every night too, just to talk or eat.

"come on now... don't make a voice when eating," I said, annoyed as Chan was laughing, and I laughed too, "it's part of our culture," he said, as I just looked at him, "okay sherlock I didn't know... wow what an interesting fact," I said sarcastically as he just laughed, "but you're doing it too loud," I said as we were both cracking up about nothing.

That's why I like his company. Everything whit him, is fun.

"Are you excited?" he said, talking about the concert we have tomorrow, "of course?" I said.

At first, I thought that I will get hate for partnering whit skz, but people actually liked seeing us together.

Especially after seeing our chemistry in the "RED LIGHT" music video, people even started shipping me whit Chan, which I kinda liked.

Chan and I just ate and talk the whole night whit a no drinking rule that Chan made, which I hate since drinking was my favourite thing.

THE DAY OF THE CONCERT:

Rokinda was fixing my makeup.

I went to wear my performance clothes, a black, fluffy skirt and a red cropped top whit black heels, cause I will perform 'thunderous' and 'red light' and I also have a performance alone and the last one is 'filter whit Jimin', which is the one I am worried about because I didn't train for it a lot.

"Is everyone ready?" Chan said, as all the members were sitting next to him backstage, everyone said yes then we went to the stage.

AFTER:

"holy shit that was awesome," Hyunjin said as I was trying to catch my breath "shit."

"Nari, you okay?" Chan asked, worried "yeah yeah I am good," I said, fixing my gesture "we can rest more..." I interrupted him "no no let's go," I said, fixing my breathing and my clothes too as I headed toward the stage, but this time whit only Chan and Hyunjin to perform RED LIGHT, and I wish that there is no parent here.

As we went backstage again, after the performance, all the members came and hugged us "shit that was epic," Felix said as a lot of compliments started flying toward us.

"have you seen the crowd when Nari grabbed Chan's chin and made him look at her from down they all started screaming,"

"Or when Chan moaned, and Hyunjin did too, and Nari just stayed there not knowing what to do," Lee Know said, "hey that isn't funny I didn't know moaning was in the script" Hyunjin winked "it wasn't in the script."

"Or when Nari touched Chan's abs, the crowd went crazy," IN said.

"Yeah but, let's not forget the best thing" everyone was listening to Changbin, "when Nari touched Chan's pants and winked," well that was embarrassing, "yeah and winking wasn't in the script," I improvised," I said when Noah called me.

"You need to get ready for your performance," he said as I said goodbye to all the members.

As I was waiting in my room for them to call me, I was so worried my anxiety kicked when someone was knocking on the door "it's me, Chan," he said as he entered the room, finding me scratching my leg and arm, a habit I have when I am worried.

He entered then sat in front of me "you good?" he said, grabbing my hand, as he grabbed his phone "I came to show you this" he showed me his phone, I almost cried with happiness, Riki was in the crowd watching.

"I thought he will not come?" I really thought he will not, especially after our last conversation.

FLASHBACK:

"I can't attend the dinner," I said as Riki just chuckled "what was I waiting for?" he said, "after all, this is not your first time abandoning us" then got up "it's not..." he interrupted me screaming

"I REALLY THOUGHT THAT MOM WAS JUST LYING, I HAVE NEVER BELIEVED HER, WHENEVER SHE SAID THAT YOU ABANDONED US, BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG SINCE YOU ARE JUST SPOILED AND UNGRATEFUL AND I HATE YOU" silence then he said, "I wish you were dead..."

END OF FLASHBACK:

I went to the stage, as always at first I was anxious, but after, I saw a lot of people, actually vibing to my music and I just went whit them.

I love this feeling, the feeling of people appreciating and liking your hard work.

"That was amazing," Jungkook said as he hugged me while I was having my break, "really? I was so anxious I almost fainted." Jungkook just laughed then sat next to me, "dramatic as always.

"Whatever you have 30 min until the next stage, so let's chill together?" he said "cause you don't give me time anymore, I guess you found a new friend?" he said, smirking at me, "no I would never," I said smiling at the man who I ghosted for almost a month because of work and Chan.

"So you guys are together?" he said after I told him about what happened the last month, and how I spend it whit Chan, "no we are not, it's actually kind of messed up... I don't know," I said as I felt the sharp pain again, Jungkook panicked and started asking if I am okay "it's just I haven't slept last night and I have exams tomorrow and the concert I am just stressed don't worry," I said giving him a smile to reassure him.

We just stayed in my room talking when the stylist called to change.

The song we will perform is "filter", usually, we would have to change clothes in between the dances but since we weren't that ready, we will just dance and sing whit other dancers.

As I was backstage waiting for Jimin, who is always late, I saw Chan in the VIP room. He was sitting alone, I think waiting for the others to come, and on the other side, there was BTS sitting waiting too.

We were on stage performing as my favourite part came, we had to change it a bit, so I needed to get in front of him, leaving nothing between my back and his chest as we rolled our bodies.

It actually took a lot of effort for us to not laugh since when we were practising, whenever he touches me, we would laugh so loud because it was so cringing for us.

My and Jimin's relationship was like a brother and sister, we both refused at first to make this performance, but we needed to be professional, so we accepted.

CHAN POV:

"She will be the death of me I swear," I said before heading toward backstages.

NARI POV:

We finished our performance, and I headed toward the VIP room since it was Chan's turn to perform solo whit another artist.

I was sitting in my room, alone, when Jin came, "hey" he said as he sat next to me, I nodded at him, "hy," I said, not looking at him, we were sitting in silence for almost 5 minutes when he broke the silence.

"I saw you perform," he looked at me, and I just glanced at him then looked at the stage again, "a lot of people did," I said, talking whit he was still hard even though, I know deep down, he had nothing to do, whit what happened to me, but still I just, feel the need to blame someone of what happened.

He chuckled "I also saw your performance whit Chan," 'that is kinda embarrassing I thought "don't worry I didn't watch it since Jungkook kept telling me to not," he said laughing.

"You really grew up Nari, you even fell in love," he said which made me look at him confused 'in love what does he mean.

 "I saw how you interact whit Chan, I know I wasn't whit you for a long time, but still, I know how you interact whit people you love or hate, but whit him, it's different your eyes will have this soft glow whenever he smiles or talks, the little smile you hide when you see him, I am your brother Nari and I will always be," he got up.

 "what I wanted to say is don't give up on him, he has this soft glow and smile too," he was heading toward the door before closing it he said one last thing that gave me goosebumps "I am proud of you lil sis".

1428 word