CHAPTER 19

I arrived first as I changed into comfortable clothes then I went to the kitchen.

 The doorbell rang, 'who is that?' I thought since Chan had his keys, I went to open the door to Chan holding a box "why did you ring the doorbell, have you forgotten your keys?" I said as he just said no, then went to put the box that apparently have a cake inside in the fridge "Lee Know sent us this, it's an icecream one since you don't like cakes" Chan said as he went to his room, 'that is weird why didn't he hug me, did he lost feeling?' I thought.

I just went to the kitchen to continue when Chan hugged me from behind "I was practising, and went to where they will put the stage for our next concert that's why I couldn't hug you" he said clinging to me "what are you making?" he asked looking around "pasta whit white sauce and shrimp" I said proudly "really? how can I help?" he said rolling up his sleeves "you don't need to" I said as he leaned and looked at me "but I want to" he said then kissed me "you can cook the shrimp and I will make the sauce until the pasta is cooked" I said as we both just kept singing and laughing while cooking.

I was wiping the table as Chan was washing the dishes after he said that my nails were so pretty that he can't let them break.

After we both finished what we were doing, we went to bed and we just kept talking and talking until that question "what is between you and Namjoon?" he said as I looked at him "it's nothing actually, but we used to date after my ex-group and I disbanded but we broke up after some days, cause it was better since both of us had a busy schedule and we were better off as friends" I looked at him he was looking at our hand "it's nothing to worry about" I said trying to reassure him, as he looked at me and smiled which made me smile too.

We've been dating for almost 3 months, and those three months were my favourite thing until...

"He is my friend" I screamed to Chan who was yelling because I was hanging out whit a man "you should've told me" I sighed "I didn't know, I was whit Noah when I met him so we just sat and chat," I said after paparazzi caught me leaving the cafe whit Jackson even tho it was nothing 

"then you shouldn't talk to him" he screamed again "why can't I talk to him he is my friend" he chuckled "friend? what kind of friend hold his friend hand even tho he knows she has a boyfriend" he screamed more "you are just jealous," I said trying to calm him, "don't say friend," he said while he was trying to touch his hair as I got a flashback from my father, which made me flinch.

Chan looked at me whit fear and worry in his eyes "did you just flinch?" he said stuttering as I just looked at him, Chan would never hit me but because of the flashback, "Nari you know I would never do anything bad to you, I am sorry I just... I am..." he said as I hugged him "I know you would never hurt me Chan I am sorry too" I said as he pulled me closer.

Even tho we had our bad moments we also had some of the happiest.

Chan and I were sitting on the couch of our new home as we were talking and laughing "yeah and you remember when we went to that interview and they told us that our kids would be pretty and you become so red" Chan said as I laughed

 "you got red too," I said as we both laughed "or when we were in that award and you misspelt the name of the winner and you ended up cursing," I said as he screamed "yaaa that was so embarrassing, JYP ended up scolding me so badly" he laughed, "so Nari about the children topic," Chan said as he smirked.

I smiled at him as we went to the room.

        "I am waiting" I texted Chan as I was waiting for him in the restaurant, "are you ready to order ma'am," the server said "I am waiting for someone just bring me a glass of water thank you," I said as the server nodded, I looked at my phone again, no response.

I kept waiting for 15 minutes but still no answer "are you ready to order" I looked at the server 'this is embarrassing "just bring me a glass of red wine" I said smiling at him.

 I waited for another 30 minutes as my phone rang, a message from Chan, I opened it to read "sorry I am whit the members now they called me for dinner sorry" I just read the message and called the server to pay, I paid for the wine and left a tip because I was just waisting that poor server time.

I was waiting for Chan in the room when I heard some noises, it was Chan, I looked at the clock it was 3 am, Chan entered the room, he looked so tired 'was he practising?' I thought as he came to me "I really want to hug you right now but I am all sweaty so let me take a shower" he said as he heads to the shower.

CHAN POV:

I got out of the shower,' that was so relaxing practising is so hard I should have declined JYP offer but how can I when all the members already agreed' I thought as I saw Nari sleeping in the bed, I went to her and pulled the blanket in us as I looked at her "you are an angel" I said as pulled her closer to me "I am sorry for making you worry" I said, as I fell asleep too.

Nari POV:

I woke up to Chan nowhere to be found, as I felt tears in my eyes 'will he leave too?' I thought as I heard the door open to Chan holding a plate? "good morning Luv" he said as saw me on the verge of tears, "what happened?" he said putting the plate in the dresser 

"I...I thought y...you left too" I said trying to breathe properly, he pulled me closer "I am sorry Luv, I shouldn't have made you worry, I am sorry," he said hugging me as I started breathing properly "I made you breakfast as an apology," he said as he brings my favourite breakfast, we just chatted and eat the whole morning, even tho we had problems, we will solve them that is what we agreed to.

AFTER 5 MONTHS:

"I am pregnant," I said as I looked at my two brothers who just looked at me too.

Jin and I relationship got better after we both went to dinner and talked about our concerns instead of just ignoring them and Riki liked that as he said one time "Nari you made my wish" I looked at him confused "my wish of having a family I know we are not like the normal one's but I like this one more whit just the three of us".

1227 word

(I hate the pregnant trope but just keep reading I did it for a reason)