CHAPTER 14

NARI POV:

I woke up to my head hurting, "shit I must have drunk a lot" I got up and headed toward the kitchen to find Chan making coffee "good morning" I said as I sat "coffee?" he said as I just nodded I was when he asked, "do you remember anything from last night?"

 I took a sip from my coffee "no.... shit I must have drunk a lot" he sighted which made me a little bit suspicious "did I do anything?" I said "no no you drank then you went to sleep nothing happened" he took a sip from his coffee and blushed 'shit something must have happened I assumed"okay," I said when he asked if I want breakfast but I refused since Riki sent me a message this morning inviting me for breakfast.

I went to the cafe that Riki sent me to find him sitting whit his orange juice, "hye" I said as I sat in front of him "hy" Riki said avoiding my gaze by drinking his juice, the waiter came as I ordered a black coffee because my head still hurt.

"I just want to say first that I am sorry Riki I should have prevented it I am really sorry I just didn't think that he will go this far," I said looking at my little brother who just smiled at me "it's not your fault I know you didn't do anything" he is an angel "don't worry about it it really doesn't matter everybody already know that I am here for my talent and not because of my family," he said looking at me.

 I just sighed when he talked again but this time he looked nervous and he took a lot of time before saying anything which made me a little bit worried "why I called you today is because I want you to attend our family dinner"

 I just stay silent in shock 'why would he ask me this?' but after all, he doesn't know the truth "I am sorry but no," I said taking a sip from my coffee "so you're just gonna leave me again" I looked at him then accepted and left him smiling, after all, he didn't know the truth behind me "abandoning" him as my mom always said to him.

ONE WEEK LATER

I was staying in Chan's room since he told me that I can stay there and he will stay whit the boys, at first I refused but after thinking staying there will be easier than finding a nice apartment so fast.

"You have a show today are you ready?" I nodded to Noah who was sitting next to me making sure I eat breakfast, his phone rang then he chuckled "guess who you will be whit you there" I looked at him waiting for his answer "Namjoon, Bangchan, Yeji and..." my smile got bigger after hearing the last name.

As I was getting ready this time I was doing my makeup when Jungkook came and sat in the cair near me "hey " he said hugging me "hey, what are you doing here?" I asked "nothing I just came whit Namjoon I will leave right now" then he left thinking about why Nari is doing her makeup when he asked the manager who will be attending.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I headed to the room where Namjoon and Chan were sitting glaring at each other while waiting for the shoot to start "guess what happened" I sat next to Joon, as he nodded "Nari is doing her own makeup" Joon gasped which made Chan concentrate in what I was saying especially when her name was mentioned "he is here" I said "who?" Namjoon and Chan said at the same time, which made me smirk "Jackson" both men seemed confused, I sighted.

"So Nari ideal type is Jackson, she even said in one of her interviews," I said, which made Namjoon and Chan stay silent, "and Jackson liked her too, cause they always showed this chemistry, but still I don't know why they never dated," I said then looked at my watch.

"Yeah so I need to leave now goodbye," I said happily after making my Hyungs mad.

NARI POV:

THE SHOOT STARTED

Jackson: Hello everyone, I hope y'all are doing okay today, in our new episode, we have some special guests. *the crowd cheering* we have your big handsome man Namjoon from BTS.

Namjoon just smiled at the comment.

Jackson: And we have your favourite also very handsome Australian *the crown cheering* boy Bangchan from STRAY KIDS

Bangchan entered, smiling shyly.

Jisoo: and our pretty little women who steal all-male and women *wink* heart Yeji from Itzy

Yeji entered the room smiling shyly, hiding her smile whit her little hand.

Jackson: and our final female, KOREA favourite girl, who got famous worldwide not only for her visual but also for her talent and stole all-boys heart even mine *he said holding, his chest dramatically* MIN NARI.

I entered embarrassed about the comment as I bowed to the crowd.

Jisoo: and lastly, our handsome man talented who stole women's hearts with his charming personality and face that even Min Nari fall for him *you hide your face in embarrassment while Namjoon and Chan just looked with a straight face* Jackson Wang

Jackson just bowed at everyone while smirking.

Jackson: and of course, let's not forget our pretty idol and actor, Jisoo from BLACKPINK.

Jisoo bowed too laughing.

Jisoo: those were our guests for today, stay tuned *cut*

When the camera turned off, Jackson came toward me, as I hugged him and he hugged me too, even tho I publicly announced my feelings and he did too, our friendship was epic.

We had this flirtatious friendship that I liked even tho no one knows, but I and Jackson dated in the past, for about four months secretly but then broke up on good terms because we were better as a friend.

"how are you," he said, still hugging me as I looked up at him, "I am good how are you," I said smiling, "better now that I saw you," he said, then smashed my head in his chest "you are ruining my hair," I said trying to getaways from his grip while laughing, I enjoyed this moments whit him and since I knew him for so long I felt so comfortable around him.

"Start in 5 4 3 2 1," the director said

Jackson: so today you will play a game called "who cooks better? We will give you all the ingredients and everything, you will need to make a meal in a group of two and the group will get decided whit this bowl.

Jisoo: and the first group is... Yeji and Nari *I went to her and hugged her* and the second team, of course, BangChan and Namjoon.

Jackson: so the game as we said is you need to cook please go to your kitchen" *he said, showing us the kitchen*

Jackson: you have 1 hour to cook something, the one whit the most delicious food win.

Jisoo: start in 3 2 1 *peep*

Yeji and I already figured out what to make. We were cooking, Jackson came, "so what are the pretty ladies making?" he asked, smirking, 'what a flirt' I thought, as Yeji and I were talking about what I will make "your apron," Jackson said as he moved his hand from my stomach holding the strings to my back.

1213 word