CHAPTER 22

I just walked to my apartment crying, I just kept crying and crying until my head hurt and my eyes started to hurt, I grabbed my phone to call someone since my belly started to hurt, I was about to call Jungkook but I can't, I can't look at his face.

Jin I called him he was at a party drunk until I heard someone snatching the phone from him "hey Nari?" it was Namjoon "Namjoon..." I said crying "Nari are you okay where are you?" I cried again "I will send you the location can you pick me up?" I said as I hung up and sent him my location.

After 10 minutes Namjoon was in front of me, "what hapenned ?" he said as I just hugged him "I don't feel good" I said as I felt my eyes close.

NAMJOON POV:

She passed out, I held her in my hand and took her to the car in a hurry, "Nari wakes up please wake up" I said driving to the hospital "Chan..." she mumbled "thank god you're awake" I said as she screamed in pain

"My baby... what is happening?" she asked breathing heavily "don't worry we are going to the hospital you're okay breath okay breath," I said trying to calm her down but I looked at her she passed out again.

NARI POV:

I woke up in a white room "where am I?" I said as I looked near me, it was Jin sleeping and Riki sleeping on the sofa, I heard the door open it was a doctor and Jungkook.

I felt weird, I touch my belly as I froze there was... nothing.

"what happened?" I said stuttering as the doctor looked down "no, no that can't happen where is my baby?" I screamed as Jin held me "where is my baby?" I screamed more as tears started to fall, "I am sorry ma'am" the doctor said as I froze what I heard "we lost the baby".

CHAN POV:

I truly miss Nari and I am a little bit worried since she hasn't picked up my calls these past 4 days I hope she is okay, and I am excited about the surprise she told me about.

I entered the home to no one there, "I am home" I yelled but no response 'that is weird' I thought, I searched all the rooms as I grabbed my phone to call her, she didn't pick up.

I was worried that something happened to her, I called Jin and he told me that she is whit him at the Bts mansion, I was worried and confused about what is she doing at their house even tho she know I am coming today.

I knocked on Jimin opening the door, he looked mad when he saw me, I asked him about Nari and he told me that she is upstairs, I went to her room to find all the boys there sitting and she was sitting in bed, I went toward her and hugged her asking what happened after I saw her puffy eyes

 "are you okay?" I asked pulling out of her "I am fine" I said as Namjoon scoffed, I looked at him, he truly make me mad, as I was heading toward him, Nari grabbed my hand "don't leave me again," she said, I knew something was off since all the boys were glaring at me and Nari energy was so bad.

"Let's go home," I said as Jin got up "no," he said, I looked at him more confused, my relationship whit Jin was so good, we would treat each other like real brothers so seeing him refusing on letting me take Nari was so weird.

"what do you mean no?" I asked as Namjoon got up "do you know what she's been throught?" Namjoon said screaming as Nari said "stop"

"do you know how much pain she passed through," he said screaming more

"Jin..." Nari said as he interrupted her "Nari he needs to know" he said as I grabbed his collar "what do you mean by that?" I screamed as Nari started crying.

 I immediately went to her and grabbed her chin "Nari please tell me what's going on" I asked on the verge of tears from confusedly and seeing Nari cry was my weak point.

I was trying to make her stop crying and understand what is happening as she just told me that she need to sleep, I tried to make her talk but nothing.

I got out and found all the boys sitting in the living room "can someone fucking tell me what happened to my wife?" I screamed as all of them started looking at each other "we can't tell you" Jungkook said as I just got more mad 'what the hell, do they know and I don't?' I thought.

 "why is my wife here? and why is she crying?" I screamed more as Jin tried to calm me down, I grabbed the nearest vase and throw it "what the fuck is happening?" I screamed more as Namjoon got up and told me which made me freeze in my place "she had a miscarriage".

After I heard those words I just got up and went to Nari and waited for her to wake up I felt numb.

NARI POV:

I woke up to Chan next to me "good morning" he said as I looked at him "I know what happened" he said which made me freeze in my place, I opened my eyes wide "let's go home please," he said as I just nodded.

We were silent the whole car ride as we went to our room, he ordered food, we ate in silence, I didn't know what to say until we went to bed.

I was sleeping as Chan came and put his face in my chest after some seconds I heard some cries "I am so sorry Nari, I am so sorry I couldn't be there for you or our baby I am really so fucking sorry" he said, crying as I cried too 

"if only I've been whit you, I am really so fucking sorry it's all my fault," he said crying as I just played whit his hair trying to reassure "it's not your fault it's mine I am sorry I couldn't protect our baby," I said crying as we both just fell asleep, "don't ever say that it's not your fault, I know your heart luv, it's not your fault"  was the last thing I heard.

Chan started to spend more time working, and I did the same thing, we will be working the whole day then come back at night to sleep whit each other and he will also come every day to just look at me or grab me food, he became super sensitive and jealous of everything, he treats as if I am soft roses who need always to take care off.

And whit his jealousy, our fights started to become more aggressive that one day we had to stay at a hotel after he saw me whit a staff that was working whit me but he thought I was cheating so we just destroyed the whole house by breaking everything.

And Maya's topic was still there cause he already talked to me about it saying that he knew a girl when he was training but the company told him to stop talking to her so he did cause he thought that she was just a friend and he never thought that she will do anything like that and that when he knew the news he was devastated. But still, I never got the chance to tell him that that girl used to be my friend because I know how devastated he would be.

1277 word