CHAPTER 11

I will announce the brother's name next chapter stay tuned.

Who do you think it is.

All the members and I were wearing black since it was the chosen colour for today's festival. We were all in the car laughing and talking about random things and trying to figure out who would win each award "yeah I think Enhypen will win best new artist," Jimin said as me and my brother just smiled.

" I think that you guys will win the best duo award," Hobi said as Namjoon interrupted him while looking down, "no I don't think so there are these two actors who are also dating so I think they will win..." he said then looked up whit all of us looking at him, "you did your research ah?" Jimin teased his leader, who looked embarrassed "t...the manager told me... we are here get down and don't get in trouble", he said as the door opened.

"Here we go again," I said to myself walking out whit Namjoon and the others behind us, I was answering questions about my comeback and if I have any plans "we heard that you have a collab whit another artist, is it true would you like to share whit us?" the reporter said "I can't say a lot but just stay tuned," I said trying to dodge the question to not leak anything.

"We also heard that Min isn't your true last name is it true?" a reporter said, I knew this question was coming for a while someone had been sharing my personal life information and that was one of them "yes Min isn't my true last name" I laughed it off, trying to not seem upset.

 Yoongi saw my mood change so he put his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me and said "yeah she is not my wife or sister y'all" we laughed at his response because they were some rumour going around that I and Suga were engaged or that I was his secret sister and that made me actually laugh because we didn't have a close friendship but still I always felt like he understood me and he will always try to cheer me up whenever he can whit little things that I was so thankful of.

After the interview finished, I noticed Stray kids, I waved at them, and they waved back.

I went toward them "hey," Felix said while giving me a warm hug, "I missed you," he said while holding my hand "me too and I miss your brownie too," I said smiling, "I will make some for you".

Then Hyunjin hugged me "you look pretty," I laughed "you look pretty too," I said as he started posing, then all Stray Kids shook hands whit BTS they got along just fine except for the two leaders who just glared at each other while shaking hand, I just knew their photo, will be a talk tomorrow.

I was smiling and walking whit the others when I saw my little brother whit his band. I looked at him, he looked happy, that's what I always wanted, but the problem is that he doesn't know the truth.

He still thinks that I abandoned him cause I never corrected him since I am still not ready to talk about what happened when we were young, "he looks handsome," my big brother said, then went toward his table.

My little brother looked at me and smiled, a faint one that made me smile too but also made me remember what happened and how I will never forget what our parents made us go through.

It was award time, I won some awards, but there was one that shook me a lot.

"And the best duo go to Kim Namjoon and Min Nari" I was so shocked as Namjoon came toward me and held my hands "this is so awkward," he whispered in my ear, "yeah," I answered, smiling and trying to hide my embarrassment.

I went to the stage, "so..." I said, trying to find the word, but nothing came to my mind, "we are so thankful for this award and thanks to all the people that voted for us" Namjoon took over the mic after seeing me struggling.

LEE KNOW POV:

"And the best duo goes to Kim Namjoon and Min Nari," the MC said. 'SHIT,' I thought as I looked at Chan, who looked mad when Namjoon and Nari were coming on the stage. He held her hand, which made Chan get up from his chair. I grabbed his shoulder to make him sit, but now my arm hurt from trying to stop him.

"There is a camera here don't do anything stupid," I told him, trying to calm him down, which seemed to work since he is now sitting next to me smashing the water bottle he just drank.

END OF LEE KNOW POV

"so yeah that was Namjoon and Nari but that is not everything from them tonight stay tuned," the MC said as everyone clapped.

"what does he mean by that?" I asked Noah, who was heading toward us out of breath.

"so since you guys won the best duo you will need to make a performance, you need to choose a song," he said, stressed about the sudden plan "let's sing something from BTS cause the majority of your songs are new and the other you know," Noah said as Namjoon nodded.

"Do you know any of our songs?" I looked at him "of course I do but not every word," Namjoon cursed "wait, hmmm... dimple I learnt it whit Jungkook so I know all the words" it was my favourite song so, I learned it by heart "yeah okay okay I will tell them" Noah said heading toward the staff.

I was heading to the toilet when I saw my little brother walking out, "hey congratulation," I said while playing whit my finger, a habit I do when I am stressed, "thank you," he answered, looking down at me "you got so tall," I said laughing "yeah I guess so" he looked as nervous and awkward as me.

"We have a family dinner next weekend," I said, trying not to make eye contact, "yeah mom told me," he said as the staff started calling him " I need to go I will perform now," he told me before walking away "good luck," I said as he was walking away when he turned and smiled whit a teary eye. "Can you cheer for me?" he said before entering the gate 'I will', I whispered, smiling.

FLASHBACK:

It was my first performance after debut, I noticed that all of my teammates had their parents or siblings come to cheer for them, and I also had sent an invitation to mom after thinking for a whole month and decided to forgive her.

I was looking for her, but she wasn't there,' she didn't come, I thought. I was performing when Jungkook came he was with my brother, even though I didn't show it I was so happy that he came.

At first, I thought that he came just because of Jungkook, but after seeing him singing and dancing, I realised that maybe, we still have a chance.

I liked having my brother dance and enjoy the music I wrote and sang.

1184 word.