0.6

Thursday night

The day before the art project was due

As I was adding the finishing touch to the painting Aoi called me she said she'll be coming with my cousins and Suna.

"Y/NNN WERE HEREEEEEEE" Atsumu sang while opening my art studio "Wow y/n" I turned around and it was only the twins and Aoi there "Wheres Suna" I looked around I couldn't find the fox eyed guy.

"I'm almost done" I turned back to my Canvas smiling at the artwork I created "I'm halfway close to finishing" I giggled at Aoi she always does this, but she always makes her artworks look amazing.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬...𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥"

I turned around to see Suna he was admiring my artwork "Thank you" I said giving him a genuine smile "I told you our y/n is amazing" Atsumu slapped Suna's back laughing at him.

"I need the paint to dry so let's all go out and have diner" I clapped my hands walking out of my studio to change out of my art smock.

I changed into a short white dress, on top of it I wore a black leather jacket with black leg warmers. I went running downstairs "I'm READY" I sang while twirling around.

As we were walking to a sushi train restaurant I just remembered something "Oh yea you guys I'm going to Australia" Aoi turned around to me she looked like someone ripped her heart out "Are you leaving us" Aoi suddenly started crying "What no no I'm going for two weeks on the holidays" when I said that Aoi quickly smiled.

"Y/n make sure to bring me" Suna nudged my arm "Ugh whatever" I strutted away from the idiot. When we finally arrived I sat near the train area while Suna sat next to me on the other side Aoi and Atsumu sat together while Osamu sat on the edge of the table.

As the slushies came Osamu kept asking for more "Holy shit Samu are you gonna pay for all of this" Osamu was too busy shoving his face in some spicy soft crab sushi he just gave me a thumbs up.

We all started eating and a few seconds later my dumbass decided to eat a big glob of wasabi why? cause I thought I could do it. When I put the wasabi in my mouth I couldn't help but start crying "Y/N JUST ATE WASABI" Suna passed me bottled water and I started chugging that shit down.

Sticking out your tongue trying to fan it off the heat "Y/n you idiot" I looked at Atsumu with tears rolling down my face "I thought I could handle it" everyone just looked at me "and look what happened" I just rolled my eyes while shoving a spider roll into my mouth.

As the rest of the night was filled with laughter and fun. Suna started growing some feelings for miss Y/n L/n well both of them were growing feelings for each other.

The night ended with Suna sleeping over at Y/n's house as they were both cuddling in her bed all Suna could think of was how beautiful Y/n looks when she sleeps. While he was admiring Y/n little did he know Y/n was having a dream about him.

Y/n.L/nnn

❤  Liked by Aoi_Aoi and others 

When he keeps stealing your stuff <33 

Miya_Astumu
SUNA STOP STEALING MY LITTLE COUSIN
 |Y/n.L/nnn
 I'M FUCKING OLDER THAN YOU DIP SHIT

Osamu.Samu
Suna I swear to god idc if you date her but break her heart I'll murder you      

Y/n.L/nnn
You know what I might as well turn the comment off here

Suna.R

❤  liked by Y/n

❤  liked by Y/n.L/nnn and others  

Pretty girl <333

Y/n.L/nnn
SUNAAAA!! 💘💘💘

Aoi_Aoi
Was literally fighting the urge not to push your heads together...deeply regret it

Aoi_Aoi

❤   liked by Y/n

❤   liked by Y/n.L/nnn and others    

With my girl, her future boyfriend, and her two annoying cousins <33

Suna.R
shh Y/n doesn't know yet 
 |Y/n.L/nnn
 I do now sadly

Miya_Astumu
Not the love of my life calling me annoying😞😞