0.4

Today I decided to wake up early to join my cousin's morning practice. While walking I could feel someone looking at me and when I turned around I saw Suna and when he looked up at my face his face turned red like a tomato.

"fucking perv" the moment I said that the twins snapped their heads towards Suna giving him death glares. this was too good I quickly snapped a photo quickly running off to school.

"Y/N COME BACK" I quickly posted it on my Instagram and snap before they could both delete the amazing memory.

Time skip

We finally arrived at the gym and as I was looking for the captain "hey y/n" I jumped turning around holy shit it was Kita "Oh god you scared me" I put my hand on my chest trying to calm down "Oh I'm sorry" I quickly bowed "Hello I want to have a photoshoot with your team for my art project if you will allow me" all I heard was laughing "Y/n you don't need to be so formal" I quickly got up.

Shit, I'm embarrassing myself.

"Sorry" looking down at the ground I felt a shoulder get heavy "so we having this pretty girl taking photos of us" I turned to my left of course it was Suna.

"For an art project dummy" before I could slap him Osamu did it himself "So when do you want this photo shoot to happen" I did have my camera maybe after school YEA "After school if it could work out" Kita just gave me a sweet smile.

I take that as a yes?

Time skip

As I was twirling around my bestie Aoi we were heading to the rooftop to eat lunch "Y/n calm down" Aoi was trying to stop me from twirling but I was too much in a good mood.

"Why are you so happy anyway " I stopped and looked her dead in the eyes "I can finally start painting" Aoi just giggled at me.

Aoi and I became friends when we bumped into each other when we were entering the art club room. I wish I went to my cousin's junior high cause they went together I sadly went to Kitagawa Daiichi I did become friends with two 3rd years and a 1st year I think their names were Oikawa, Iawizumi, and Kageyama.

I haven't seen them for a while I miss them so much. I didn't join the girls volleyball team I wouldn't have met them.

"Y/n you are always so excited to start painting" I just gave her my usual smile. I sat down opening my bento. Picking up my chopsticks I heard a few people coming as I and Aoi were watching the door I saw her...

Haruka...

She's always been the best I fucking hate her.

"Y/n calm down" Aoi slapped me back to reality "Thanks Aoi I needed that" I continued eating my rice ignoring the glares Haruka was giving me.

"We should go, class, is about to start" only 3 minutes till the bell rings I started packing up my bento onto my f/c bento cloth.

Time skip

It was finally time to leave as I followed my cousins to the gym. I just stood there awkwardly what makes it worst is they didn't have a manager to talk to so I just stood there too scared to talk to anyone.

"Y/n were done getting ready" I just quietly nodded and started following Kita "Everyone we won't be having an actual practice but y/n here needs you guys to do something for her so please listen to her" with that everyone was waiting for me to speak.

"So... I would like to take some photos for an art project and I need you all to pose" As everyone nodded my confidence boosted.

"Okay everyone listen to me I'll be telling you where to stand and I'll show you what post to do" As everyone cheered I went to the art club room to get a prop.

"Here Kita can you please hold this" I quickly grabbed his jacket and put it over his shoulders fixing it up "OI MIYAS come here" while my cousins were walking towards me Suna was behind me watching me.

"Okay, you two Atsumu go to Kita's left then hold your arm out at a 90-degree angle" While Atsumu was trying to figure out what a 90-degree angle was I quickly posed his arm myself.

"Osamu you go to Kita's right just look up" I gave him a thumbs up "SUNA" while Suna was running to me I put other team members in their poses "Is it my turn" I just looked up giving him a passive-aggressive smile "It surely is lover boy NOW go behind Tsumu make it look like your about to block" As I was checking everything.

It looked perfect "everyone make it look like you're walking" as they did that I took a few photos with my camera trying new angles. As I was looking through the photos I was happy with how they turned out.

"Okay that's all thank you for letting me do this" I quickly bowed but when I tried getting up I felt someone's elbow on my back well actually three elbows.

"GET OFF MY BACK" Osamu, Atsumu, and Suna slowly started walking away "I think we're dead" I turned around at the trio "You surely are dead" While I was chasing those three idiots.

Aoi came in and started videoing the whole thing "Y/n let's go" The moment I heard Aoi's voice my whole mood changed "AOIIII" Skipping to my best friend Suna stood there confused.

A/n- I WAS JUST WATCHING THE NEW HAIKYUU DUBBING FOUR SEASON 4 AND I'M GOING CRAZY SUNA'S VOICE HAS ME CREAMING 

anyways...

Hows yalls days 😃