0.7

Y/n was over at my house. We were doing our project about friendship I still can't get over y/n's face when she say the theme she cringed so hard.

"Suna hand me the stickers" I handed her the stickers then, my little sister slamed the open the door "RIN STOP MAKING OUT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND BUY MY FOOD" heat went rushing up my face and when I turned to Y/n her jaw was on the floor.

"Sachi I and Y/n are doing a project" I hissed at my little sister "Okay whatever get me some food" I couldn't just ignore my sister she'll keep on teasing me about Y/n.

If only I didn't tell Sachi I liked Y/n, but I and Sachi tell each other everything tho.

"It's okay Suna I wanna go out for a little walk" I turned to Y/n she was giving me her adorable eye-smile. We both got up from the floor I quickly put on a hoodie and looked behind me to Y/n standing like 🧍‍♀️.

"I didn't bring a hoodie" should I give her my hoodie. OF COURSE, I SHOULD "Here have mine" I quickly turned back to my closet to hide my blushing face, but I was too slow to cause when Y/n saw my flustered state. She hugged me behind "AWWWW is my Suna Wuna baby blushing" she tried kissing my face which made my face heat up twice as much.

We finally arrived at Macdonald's and I went to order me and my sister something while Y/n went to the bathroom she was crying the whole walk cause she needed to piss. God how did I fall for this girl.

When we were walking back Y/n all of a sudden started acting all flirty she kept trying to kiss me, hold my hand, playing with my hair, she was also giving me little nicknames.

I handed Sachi her big mac and quickly went running upstairs "Wait honey! wait up" I heard Y/n calling me. I heard the door opening now I can also hear Y/n's giggling "Suna why are you so flustered" I just ignored her continuing to eat my food.

But I noticed Y/n just looking at me "if you want some take some" when I said that Y/n smiled and started eating some of my fries. Out of nowhere, Y/n laid her head on my lap "what the fuck Y/n" all she did was shove a fry in my mouth and giggled at my face.

Time skip

It was almost midnight which meant Y/n was leaving, but I didn't want her to leave, when she was about to leave my mum came to stop Y/n "Sweetie it's really late are you sure" my mum's worried tone made Y/n softly smiled "I think so" Sachi now appeared from nowhere "Y/n please stay I wanna be with my sister-in-law longer" SISTER WHAT?!

Y/n ended up sleeping over I let her sleep in my room "Suna your sleeping with me" Y/n said in such a serious tone "Sure" I slowly got into bed with her. She quickly got on top of me intertwining our legs together.

"Your so warm..." Y/n slurred out in a tired tone, she just called me cute but I quickly got out of my thoughts when Y/n poked my face "Suna your so pretty" she gave me another one of her cute smile this girl is trying to kill me.

Before I could say anything Y/n kissed me on the cheek I just laid there in shook heat rushing up my face.

A/n- SORRY BABES I ENDED THIS CHAPTER SHIT I GOT REALLY TIRED AND GAVE UP I'LL TRY MAKING UP FOR IT NEXT CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER IS JUST NO NO