Special

25th January Rin's surprise birthday

It was gonna be the first time celebrating Rin's birthday as a couple and as 3rd years.

I was planning on doing a surprise party, I was going to invite everyone to my house, and using the twins as a distraction I made them take Rin out to hang out while everyone else set up my house. I got all of Rin's favorite stuff I even invited his Mum and Sister to help out.

"I think we're almost done" I sighed as I put the cake I ordered in the fridge "It's looking great sis" Sachi wrapped her arm around me as she looked around the decorated house.

I took my phone out texting Osamu to bring Rin over.

As we all turned off the lights and hid in the dark we waited for them to come.

Suna's POV

"Why are we going to Y/n's house??" I turned to the two idiots confused "Do you not want to see your girlfriend" I stood there rolling my eyes at them "Duh but you guys better leave then" I laughed as we were getting closer to Y/n's house.

We got to her front door and it seemed like the door was unlocked signaling Y/n was probably home. 

I opened the door to pure darkness, but not even a second later the lights turned on and everyone I knew came out yelling "SURPRISE!!!" I stood there frozen in shock until I saw Y/n smiling at me.

I went running to her pulling her into a tight hug "Y/n I thought you forgot" I mumbled as I rested my head on her shoulder "I could never forget Rin" she giggled while playing with my hair.

I loved the way she made me feel "Rin come on and let's have fun" she pulled away from the hug smiling at me. I looked around the house and noticed everyone was there.

The team, mine, and Y/n's family, the people I tolerated (aka his friends) I watched as I saw Y/n run to my sister laughing and talking.

I smiled watching them two get closer "Y/n planned this whole thing" I turned to see Y/n's dad sighing as he watch his daughter talk to everyone, "I thought she kinda forgot" I softly chuckled. Her dad wrapped his arm around me "Oh god she couldn't stop talking about your birthday she wanted to make it special just for you" He looked at me with a smirk.

"God... she has me wiped" We both laugh as we watched Y/n trip over the carpet "HEY DON'T LAUGH" Y/n yelled at us as she came running to me.

Before I could run her dad pushed me closer to her "Have fun dying" he ran off before saying I could open my mouth "RINN DO YOU LIKE IT??" Y/n looked up at me with her beautiful eyes "I love it..." I smiled pulling her into a kiss.

"OMG, I GOT THAT ON VIDEO" We heard my mum squeal as she looked at her phone "NO WAY SHOW US" Atsumu ran to her watching the video.

Timeskip

The sun was setting and it was time for the gift unwrapping I was pretty excited as I was gonna get a gift from my girlfriend while trying to find Y/n's gift, she snatched it before I could even find it "It's for last Rin" I looked at her with sad eyes and I picked out a gift... that wasn't hers.

It was Atsumu's...

But it wasn't bad it was a new game I wanted.

After opening everyone's gifts it was finally Y/n's turn I was so excited I couldn't sit probably "Relaxe Rin" Y/n giggled as she handed me her gift.