0.22

Life was finally going smoothly again but someone SOME IDIOT CALLED SUNA KEPT AVOIDING ME.

Every time I'm with him, he never looks me in the face, and when I try hugging him he guys so shy???

I just lay on my bed "Well the idiot can't ignore me forever" rolling to my side and watching dumb videos on my phone. I just got up putting on some green cargo pants with a short tight black shirt with one of Suna's zip-up hoodies over it.

I started walking to the dumbass' house he really thinks he can just randomly start ignoring ME?!

Ever since he started ignoring me I've thought I've done something like if someone you like and also is your best friend starts ignoring you OF COURSE YOUR GONNA WORRY!!

When I arrived at his house I was greeted by Sachi Rintaro yelling at her older brother Suna Rintaro "DID MUM GET BACK WITH MY SNACKS!!" I could hear Suna yell from the kitchen "NO YOU DUMBASS YOUR SEXY GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!" I just took there as the two siblings yelled "Hiiii Y/n I missed you" Sachi gave me a sweet smile as she let me inside the house.

I ran to Suna slapping the back of his head "SUNA RINTARO YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHY HAVE YOU BEEN IGNORING ME, YOU'VE HAD ME WORRIED ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASS" I yelled at him my blood boiling while he looked at me scared.

"oooh shit Rin is in TROUBLE" I heard Sachi giggle while watching the scene.

I slapped Rin on the back of his head when I finished yelling at him and at that point his mother was in the living room watching "Oh I'm so sorry your stupid son has been ignoring me for weeks" the moment I said that his mum slapped his head.

"STOP SLAPPING MY HEAD" Suna cried rubbing his as it got slapped THREE TIMES I crossed my hands and just gave him a disappointed look.

I grabbed his arm dragging him outside frustrated at the dumbass "Why did you drag me here" he stopped me pulling me in closer to him. We were inches away from our lips kissing I was holding back the urge to kiss his pretty face.

Before I pulled away from his touch he peaked my cheek blood rushed to my face making me confused and flustered "I'll tell you why I've been avoiding you after I get you, your favorite snacks as a sorry" I nodded as Suna held my hand leading me to the closest convenient store.

I couldn't look him straight in the face after he kissed my FREAKING CHEEK, but never mind that HIS GONNA GET ME MY FAVORITE SNACKS!!

When we got to the store I went running to get my favorite snacks. 

While Y/n was getting herself snacks she didn't know Suna was looking at her smiling as he truly has fallen deeply in love with her. 

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫"

"Come on Y/n your buying like half the store I'm not that rich" I got pulled away from the chip section by Suna I groaned,

"Wanna go to the park you can tell me about you ignoring me," I said handing him a lollipop Suna looked down at me smiling "sure," he said softly. Getting a soft Suna really made my heart go crazy I just love him like this.

When we got to the park we sat on a bench. I rested my head on his shoulder "so tell me Suna?" I held onto his arm which is a habit of mine.

He smiled at the stars before looking at me with his beautiful eyes "how do I put this.."

"Y/n the reason I've been avoiding you is cause I was feeling something" 

"The feeling was just... I'm in love with you Y/n, but I was scared I'd ruin things between us" 

He likes me... HE LIKES ME

"Suna I love you too I've always loved you" I chuckled.

I pulled him into a kiss now knowing that he loves me back my heart felt light again. I loved it. I love him.

"Wait so now we're official right?!" He asked me in a panic "Of course dumbass" I lay down on the bench resting my head on his lap as he played with my hair.

Every few seconds he'd kiss my face I loved this "I'm so happy I can kiss you knowing you love me back" I laughed this idiot really was in love, but so am I.\

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨"

A/n- I'm back 😀

Sorry for not making new chapters I've been busy studying for end-of-year exams and have kinda been busy with my life in general. This may not be the best chapter but I'm probably gonna edit it in the future.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND THANK YOU FOR 10K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH